4.6

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
First preventive maintenance oil change
Auffenberg Hyundai waiting room was very comfortable the coffee was delicious. The staff was very friendly.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Can you please call me know how we can earn the 5 star rating please, I like to make sure things are done correctly.
Information below

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The supervisor from Hyundai called me and was very courteous in solving my issue.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness
Need to be faster just for an oil change took more than 2 hours waiting even with an appointment. Valvoline does it in less than 10 minutes and without appointment.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Sonia,
Please allow me to apologize for the time we took to service vehicle, We had a employee issue come up and left us short handed, I am working to resolve the issue and make things better.

CR
Claudette R.
Pocahontas, IL
09/22/2019 Category: Service

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Auffenberg customer
I finally found a tech that I like but when I try to schedule with him he is not available for up to 30 days but when I get in for service he is only booked up for 3 days. Very dissatisfied!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Claudette,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and we will always give you great service , Please let me know how we can inprove on our service to earn the 5 stars,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

HA
Harold A.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Time of repair
Rsepair went well once they got to it.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Harold,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am sorry for the time it took to repair your Sante Fe.
These things do take time and we have to let vehicle cool off to enable tech to work on the vehicle. Jeff will be reaching out to you shortly

Swansea, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Left questioning
Only time I have not left feeling confident that car was inspected and in great condition.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Mr.Bryant,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me say I am so very sorry and Yes Jeff is new, But I will discuss this with him and make sure we handle our customer correctly. I will try to mail you the inspection

Mascoutah, IL
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Solid customer service
Had an issue with an outdated coupon for service, left a review, and the service manager promptly replied to rectify the issue.
I appreciate the follow up by the service manager.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department is efficient, marketing is not
Bought my car elsewhere but get service here.
No complaints with the service, but the marketing department sent me useless coupons after each service.
They should send the coupons 5 months after the last service appointment instead of 7 months after.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Nathan,
We always try to fix issues like this, If you would have called and mentioned that coupon and that you recieved it a few days after service we will honor and refund coupon cost.
Please bring coupon to dealership along with card card ( if used and we will take care of it)

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you again, Glad we can make thing right. Bill

EE
Eveline E.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Check your car before and after arrival
They dented my car during the car wash and i didn't notice until I got home
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Eveline,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and your feedback. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

Kimberly B.
O Fallon, IL
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Disappointed in the time it took for tires, a recall repair and car butler service and the communication at pickup was poor.

Rosalinda W.
Granite City, IL
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Had a lttle trouble
Took over the weekend to get my parts after towing my car there on Thursday morning. Had wrong name on papers at Cashier. Cashier was rude and said she was not authorized to change the name and could not release vehicle because my last name didnt match. Finally got my car, drove it 3 days and check engine light back on again. $998
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Rosalinda,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, My name is Bill and I am the manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am sorry and I will look into this matter, We appreciate your business and your feedback.  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

CP
Cassondra P.
O Fallon, IL
04/30/2019 Category: Service
N/A
Pricing could be better
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Cassondra,
We do try to keep our repair cost in line with what the market dictates, We value our customers and want to assist in any way we can. We thank you for your feedback and we will look into this

Collinsville, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Wait time to long for oil change
Way to long wait for oil change.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Wanda,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager here at Auffenberg Hyundai please allow me to say I am so very sorry for the time it took us to service your vehicle, You are correct it should never take that long.
Please see me next time in for service and i will ensure the service treatment is better. Thanks again for the opportunity to help you

Collinsville, IL
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Mr.Bode,
We do price our repairs out per a national maintenance repair guild line, We don't try to take advantage of any of our customers. We do value you and your business and hope to be able to help you in the future.

Caseyville, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Never followed up—needed knew engine
Bought certified 2011 Elantra pre owned car with 83k on I put 22k on it in the year and half I owned it . Car should last longer then that with all maintance being done . They reach out to cooperate. Never heard anything back in the time frame they told me . I can’t wait around to see if they will cover a 8000 (with labor)dollar repair for something I had no control over . That’s pretty much what I paid for the car -tax title and license.

Troy, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Replace bulb
Price of bulb too high
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the feed back, We do several price studies a year to ensure we are competitive on prices, There are some after market bulbs we can get but we cant offer any kind of warranty on those repairs. I will check our systems again and see where we are price wise.
I do appreciate the business and feedback

KL
Kim L.
Glen Carbon, IL
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Lack of Communication
Service representative should have personally let me know my car was ready.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback.Sorry to hear that the visit didnt go well, have a wonderful week! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.