Overall Rating 4.2222244/5Overall Rating 4.2222244/5Overall Rating 4.2222244/5Overall Rating 4.2222244/5rating 4.2222244
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

CR
Claudette R.
Pocahontas, IL
09/22/2019 Category: Service

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Auffenberg customer
I finally found a tech that I like but when I try to schedule with him he is not available for up to 30 days but when I get in for service he is only booked up for 3 days. Very dissatisfied!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Claudette,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and we will always give you great service , Please let me know how we can inprove on our service to earn the 5 stars,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

HA
Harold A.
Belleville, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Time of repair
Rsepair went well once they got to it.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Harold,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am sorry for the time it took to repair your Sante Fe.
These things do take time and we have to let vehicle cool off to enable tech to work on the vehicle. Jeff will be reaching out to you shortly

Swansea, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Left questioning
Only time I have not left feeling confident that car was inspected and in great condition.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Mr.Bryant,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me say I am so very sorry and Yes Jeff is new, But I will discuss this with him and make sure we handle our customer correctly. I will try to mail you the inspection

Mascoutah, IL
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Solid customer service
Had an issue with an outdated coupon for service, left a review, and the service manager promptly replied to rectify the issue.
I appreciate the follow up by the service manager.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department is efficient, marketing is not
Bought my car elsewhere but get service here.
No complaints with the service, but the marketing department sent me useless coupons after each service.
They should send the coupons 5 months after the last service appointment instead of 7 months after.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Nathan,
We always try to fix issues like this, If you would have called and mentioned that coupon and that you recieved it a few days after service we will honor and refund coupon cost.
Please bring coupon to dealership along with card card ( if used and we will take care of it)

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you again, Glad we can make thing right. Bill

EE
Eveline E.
Belleville, IL
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Check your car before and after arrival
They dented my car during the car wash and i didn't notice until I got home
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Eveline,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and your feedback. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

Kimberly B.
O Fallon, IL
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Disappointed in the time it took for tires, a recall repair and car butler service and the communication at pickup was poor.

Rosalinda W.
Granite City, IL
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Had a lttle trouble
Took over the weekend to get my parts after towing my car there on Thursday morning. Had wrong name on papers at Cashier. Cashier was rude and said she was not authorized to change the name and could not release vehicle because my last name didnt match. Finally got my car, drove it 3 days and check engine light back on again. $998
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Rosalinda,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, My name is Bill and I am the manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am sorry and I will look into this matter, We appreciate your business and your feedback.  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

CP
Cassondra P.
O Fallon, IL
04/30/2019 Category: Service
N/A
Pricing could be better
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Cassondra,
We do try to keep our repair cost in line with what the market dictates, We value our customers and want to assist in any way we can. We thank you for your feedback and we will look into this

Collinsville, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Wait time to long for oil change
Way to long wait for oil change.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Wanda,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager here at Auffenberg Hyundai please allow me to say I am so very sorry for the time it took us to service your vehicle, You are correct it should never take that long.
Please see me next time in for service and i will ensure the service treatment is better. Thanks again for the opportunity to help you

Collinsville, IL
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Mr.Bode,
We do price our repairs out per a national maintenance repair guild line, We don't try to take advantage of any of our customers. We do value you and your business and hope to be able to help you in the future.

Caseyville, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Never followed up—needed knew engine
Bought certified 2011 Elantra pre owned car with 83k on I put 22k on it in the year and half I owned it . Car should last longer then that with all maintance being done . They reach out to cooperate. Never heard anything back in the time frame they told me . I can’t wait around to see if they will cover a 8000 (with labor)dollar repair for something I had no control over . That’s pretty much what I paid for the car -tax title and license.

Troy, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Replace bulb
Price of bulb too high
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the feed back, We do several price studies a year to ensure we are competitive on prices, There are some after market bulbs we can get but we cant offer any kind of warranty on those repairs. I will check our systems again and see where we are price wise.
I do appreciate the business and feedback

KL
Kim L.
Glen Carbon, IL
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Lack of Communication
Service representative should have personally let me know my car was ready.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback.Sorry to hear that the visit didnt go well, have a wonderful week! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

RV
Broken door handles
First disappointment ever after 3 cars
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Randy,
I am Bill the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, I am sorry you feel disappointed in the repairs and service, Your vehicle is 9 yrs old and over 100k miles, We didnt charge you labor as a free goodwill, sold part and paint at hugh discount, I truly believe this is a big jester of goodwill from Auffenberg.

Springfield, IL
03/11/2019 Category: Service
service
Friendly workers. However, service could be better.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Larissa,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback. My name is Bill and I am the service manager, I am very sorry for the autobutler service and sticker concern, If you would come by I will have them redo the entire butler service if you wish,  please feel free to reach out to us via the number below!  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Maryville, IL
02/24/2019 Category: Service
No happy
Not happy at moment, since I have to return again, for a service I asked to be. He checked and repaired.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Patricia,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai please accept my apology for having to return, We do certainly try to take care of things the first time in, We will do everything we can for you.

SJ
Sharon J.
Edwardsville, IL
12/14/2018 Category: Service
People are very friendly
Can’t get seat fixed!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Sharon,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager Auffenberg Hyundai, Please let me say I am sorry you didn't experience a great service visit. I will be happy to look at the seat again but rips or tears are not defect in materials and not covered by HMA. We do have a company that we work with that repairs seats and does an amazing job of fixing please let me know if I can help

TR
Twyla R.
Lebanon, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Department needs some customer service training.
My salesman has always been awesome but this is my first time with a major repair. I have purchased five (5) new Hyundais from this dealership. I was disappointed in the service when I picked up my vehicle after three (3) months.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Twyla,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, I am so very sorry we didn't deliver your car back to you correctly. If you have time please stop by at your convenience and I will have them redo the autobutler.
We work with HMA on the engine replacements and I know we do our best for when parts arrive. Trust me its frustrating to us as well. We will do better I promise.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Hoilidays

RP
Robert P.
Elsah, IL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
nail down the wait time
Polite, professional; I came for an oil change-rotation-filter replacement; expected 60-75 minutes and wound up there for 2 hr 20 minutes due to induction treatment I had approved, but was not told that alone took an hour. Previous experience was fine; I hope this is a blip.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Robert,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey, Please allow me to say I am sorry for the wait time issue,We dod try our best , We hope to always provide you with great service. From all of us here at Auffenberg Hyundai we hope you Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Centralia, IL
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great sales
Could have better service. I live an hour and a half away..... I don’t want to be dropped off for 4 hours for repairs. I would have also liked updates. They told me what my car needed when they called me to pick it up, so of course, I said no.... I had already waited almost 5 hours.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Andrew,
My name is Bill and I am he service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please let me say I am sorry for the lack of information and keeping you up dated. I will address this with Josh and make sure its taking care of. We will do better.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays