4.6

09/27/2020 Category: Service
Service is not so good
Not good
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Good morning, My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Could you please call me I would like to resolve the issue and make sure all is taking care of. 618-641-0001 ext 3261

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you so much, Let me know we can do for you.

KE
Kevin E.
Bethalto, IL
08/04/2020 Category: Service
I did my appointment online which is great, they took my vehicle right in. Great customer service.

08/04/2020 Category: Service
Mistake
This was suppose to be a 5 star, not a 1 star, my mistake.......
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Kevin,
We will be calling you to find out the situation behind the low 1 star score, And to take care of the matter.

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

07/23/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Robin,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am so sorry for the delay and time for repairs, I wish we knew before hand how long repairs take but at times things happen and delays come up. But my advisor should have kept you informed on the time and explain things better.
I will look into this and we will try to do better.

LT
Lisa T.
Lebanon, IL
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service manager was very polite and understanding to my concerns. Appreciate his time and ability to work through the problems brought up.

08/21/2019 Category: Service
Auffenberg Hyundai
If it weren’t for free oil changes through the reward program, I would never bring my car there.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Rachel,
Hi this is Bill thank you for returning my call, I hope we resolved the concerns and I hope we are able to give you better service for your Hyundai. Thank you and please stop and see me for the oil changes

2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service/communication
If you’d like your vehicle to be serviced incorrectly and for it to take an unreasonable amount of time, look no further, auffenberg Hyundai is perfect for you!
Jessica W. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Hello,

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about you recent visit. You mentioned a recall and now your vehicle isn't shifting properly and there is noise. Something we would want to look at for you. Our service manager is out this week and will return next week. I will be sure to pass this information on to him. I have also attached his information below. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call via the number below. Have a wonderful week.

Jessica Willmont
Auffenberg Hyundai Service

William Gillespie
Auffenberg Hyundai
618-622-9001 ext 3261

Edwardsville, IL
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling Issues
Need to improve scheduling availability--2 weeks for urgent recall is unacceptable.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Todd,
I am sorry you didn't feel like the urgency was met, We have been handling the recall's as best as we can, We can only take in so many waiters due to shop volume and trying to accommodate others as well more 2 million recalls were sent out nation wide.
All recalls are handled as urgently as possible and we take them in as they call or make appointments. No one customer is more important than the other, And the volume of this recall has over loaded our repair facility. We do our best

2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Worst service department I have ever encountered. Unknowledgable and rude.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Lisa,
I am sorry you feel as thou the service experience was not good, We did spend a hour and half looking over the vehicle for a noise, unfortunately it did not make the noise long enough to find where its coming from, due to it raining and intermittent concern.
Trust me we do all we can to help our customer and find these concerns, The factory warranty for Squeaks/Rattles and adjustments are for the first 12 month or 12,000 miles and I believe this is what Josh was trying to advise you on.

O Fallon, IL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Too much money for nothing
I took my vehicle in for issues I was having with my satellite radio. I thought that it would have been covered by my warranty but it wasn’t. After paying for my service the problem still was not fixed
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Patrick,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, I am sorry the issues you are having with the Genesis, Electrical issue can be difficult to repair, We were not able to verify the concern at time of service, We were hoping the loose connection was the cause of the issues, But please feel free to contact us and we will certainly try to help you.

RA
Ronald A.
Centralia, IL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Verbal diagnostic fee? ...also why charge a "misc fee"?
Was charged a diagnostic fee due to "disassembly and inspection" of described problem, even after the service person telling me what problem was and being a very common problem, this was in our very first conversation when dropping off vehicle for a recall repair at same time. I was also charged a "MISC FEE" that could not be described what "misc" was?
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Ronald,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am sorry for the charges on the steering bushing inspection,  Please call me and we can resolve this issue ( my information is below )

GG
Gary G.
O Fallon, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/10/2018 Category: Service
AWFUL Service and communication!
POOR service.
POOR, Inconsiderate communication!
Can't find the problem, so let's not do ANYTHING, attitude!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Mr.Goldberg,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager here at Auffenberg Hyundai, Iam sorry you feel the service experance was not good.  I handled the inspection of your Genesis, we did hear the squeak ( not un common in cold weather) we lubed the sunroof assy at no charge. The other concern we did everything we could to verify and they did not act up here and I apologies for that.
 You do have a nation wide warranty at any Hyundai Dealer if you wish to have a second opinion.

O Fallon, MO
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Wasted so much time.
An oil change and a radio diagnostic shouldn’t take over 5 hours
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Daniel,
My name is Bill and I am there service manger for Auffenberg Hyundai please allow me to say i am sorry for the service you . i will look into this and see what we can do better. The radios on these cars are more complex then ever and we do try to do our best.

Mary G.
Granite City, IL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Dissatisfied of service
Everyone too busy to explain service done to car.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Mary,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenber Hyundai. I also took care of you when you came in,  Yes we are very busy and I am short staffed, But that doesnt make it right to not explain things.
 I had hoped I answered your question when I called you back. I am sorry for the service experance you recieved and trust me we will do better. Thank you for feed back and if you want to discuss more I am here for you.

Fayetteville, IL
09/08/2018 Category: Service
repairs not made
Could not find my electrical problem with my car since they couldn't get it to act up. The service tech witnessed my issue when I brought my vehicle in. Had my car for 3 days and it isn't fixed. the loaner car fees were waved which I really appreciate. I am going to say yes to would you recommend this business to a friend. Because I feel like this issue can be resolved with you .
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Bill and I am the service manager, Please return the vehicle when you have a chance and lets have you and Phil drive the vehicle, Unfortunately it will need to act up for us and the tech, We will do everything we can to help. If you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to us via the number below.

TC
Toni C.
East Saint Louis, IL
2003 Hyundai Sonata
08/28/2018 Category: Service
It hurts my feelings
This really puts a bad taste in my mouth for the Hyundai service department I think they're out to price Guile's you for every penny they can get the service supervisor Mike can contact me about this situation I would like to talk to him my number is 618-979-1087 Toni Conley
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

My name is Bill and I am the service manager, Please allow me to say I am sorry for the issues, I will look into this matter and I will call you.
 We do value all of our customers and look to provide the best in service.

EC
Edward C.
Highland, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor communicatiion skills lack of empaty
I've never felt more humiliated by anyone that greets the public then I did that day. He didn't out right call me a liar but he might as well have with his statement "oh yes you did" along with his scowl. I have had my Santa Fe for two years while I like the car I don't think I can consider buying from your dealership again....
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Edward,

My name is Bill and I am the service manager at Auffenberg Hyundai,  I worked with you on the issues with the serp drive belt. Please allow me to say I am very sorry and hopefully we will provide you with a better service experance and treatment. I will be calling you and talk to you.