Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5rating 4.26316
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789

CK
CATHERINE K.
Collinsville, IL
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Had scheduled a loaner car and none was available when I arrived for appoi
My reserved loaner car was not available on date of my service. No apology from service person. Service person was not rude but was not very friendly either. Waiting room was over stimulating with sound from tv coming from one side and sound from radio coming from another. Tried to read to pass the time but it was impossible.
I paid a lot for the extra service package and I expect Auffenberg to hold up their end of the agreement. There is no question that I was supposed to get a loaner car because when I made my service appointment the person I spoke to specifically told me a car would not be available until Monday so we scheduled my service for Monday. I have been getting my service at Auffenberg for 3 years and other than this last service, I have always had a good experience.
Kevin Q. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/09/2014

I am so sorry for the mix up. Please except our apology. We are always striving to do better.

Marsha M.
Shiloh, IL
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Friendly!
Very friendly! The salesman who sold me my Elantra always stops to say hi when I wait for my car. Service is great!
Kevin Q. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/09/2014

Always good to hear good feedback

Russell M.
Bethalto, IL
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/18/2014 Category: Service
time spent on oil chng. to long
the last visit to Auffenberg Hyundai for an oil change was way to long.

CRAIG H.
Freeburg, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2014 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Once the part arrived for my Santa Fe, the service department took care of me promptly and efficiently.

DOUGLAS M.
Patoka, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Awesome
Second santa fe we've owned, and the service experience has always been very positive. The staff is friendly yet proffessional.

Charles H.
Granite City, IL
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Issue still not resolved.
The replacement cylinder for my ignition key did not solve the problem. I still have difficulty turning off the ignition key. Have a follow up appointment scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 14th, hopefully to get problem fixed.

CONSUELO W.

Lebanon, IL
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/08/2014 Category: Service
friendly
Did work I needed and not what I didn't!

DEBRA S.
O'Fallon, IL
08/06/2014 Category: Service
the people
From start to finish, superb customer care. Makes me brand loyal!

RICHARD R.
07/30/2014 Category: Service
Received what I expected
Went through the process before, and followed the same path. Was satisfied.
Kevin Q. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/31/2014

Rich,
thank you for your responce!

SK
STEVEN K.
Smithton, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2014 Category: Service
longer wait
I arrived 20 minutes early for my scheduled appointment, and was told it would take 40 minutes. 2.5 hours later they were finally done. This was for a tire rotation and oil change.
Kevin Q. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

Steve,
I am so sorry for the mishap. There is no excuse. Please do not give up on us and I will make it up to you.

LR
Luke R.
Marion, IL
07/26/2014 Category: Service
Terrible Customer Service and Management
I had an appointment to look at a vehicle at 9am on a Saturday morning. The night before I contacted the salesman right at closing to make sure that the vehicle was still for sale because I was traveling 2 hours away to look at the vehicle and didn’t want to travel the distance and arrive with the vehicle sold. The Salesman informed me that the vehicle was for sale and that everything was good to go. I then received a phone call from the secretary to make sure that I was going to make it to the appointment the next morning to which I said that I would be there. The next morning on my way to the dealer I received a call after I had travelled for two hours asking if I was on my way to the dealer. I replied that I was 10 minutes away and the salesmen then told me that they had sold the vehicle the night before. I then asked why they had failed to inform me about this to which his reply was that he had not worked that day so he didn’t know. After the salesman seemed very unapologetic, I told him that I was going to speak with his manager to which he replied, “You do that”. I went to the dealer and asked to speak with a manager. The manager was currently in a meeting so I waited and after 5 minutes all of the salesmen had a meeting together in an office. I continued to wait for 15 minutes to speak with the manager. After the salesman and managers had a meeting I asked someone else again to speak with a manager as they were avoiding speaking to me. Finally the manager came and spoke with me (He didn’t tell me his name). I politely told him my situation and my frustration with the fact that they did not let me know that they had sold the vehicle. The manager informed me that he didn’t know that I had an appointment to see the vehicle as his salesman just told him this morning that I had an appointment. I told him that it seemed like this was a communication issue and that it reflects poor customer service. He then began to walk away and told me “I don’t need to be told how to run my business!” As the manager was walking away he pointed and said, “There’s the door!” I simply wanted to hear “I’m Sorry, How can I earn your business?” and I got a “There’s the door”. I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service and Management!

LESLIE S.
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Great timely service
Kevin Q. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Thank You for the responce!

Janet C.
2002 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
Enjoy the attentiveness of the service representative.
Kevin Q. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Thank You for the good responce!

Jim C.
Breese, IL
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Great service. Pulled my car into the service department and I was given immediate attention. All work was completed as agreed. My car was returned to me cleaned inside and outside.
Kevin Q. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Thank You for the feedback!!!

RHONDA M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, friendly, makes recommendations, explains what they have done
Recommend this service. Their service is the main reason I would buy Hyundai agaiin

JAMES C.
Breese, IL
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Absolutely excellent service with no problems. All expectations met.

MK
MARIA K.
St. Louis, MO
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Great at Sales / Terrible at Service
They no longer honor part of the Original Preferred Service Plan that we purchased when we bought the vehicle and was the major reason for our buying the service plan in the first place.
Kevin Q. from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/24/2014

Maria,

Please call me at 618-589-9460 to see if I can make new arrangements for you.

Thanks

AMBER S.
Lansing Charter Township, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2014 Category: Service
Angry Customer
I came in from out of state when visiting family to have a recall fixed for my new vehicle since there isn't a dealership in my area close. They didn't complete the job that I was scheduled for and now I'm left with a non-working passenger side latch on my way back to Michigan. I'm worse off than when I started. At least I had 4 working door locks before coming here.

RV
Randy V.
Granite City, IL
2004 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Randy's review
Always ready to help, and friendly workers