4.6

Andrea S.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
They have a Great customers service staff that’s always very courteous and friendly.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Andrea,
Thank you for returning our survey, We appreciate your business and the 5 star.

Please be safe and have a Happy Hoilday

O Fallon, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and personnel. Repairs and service always spot on.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us its always good to see you. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Wood River, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Good place
Service was quick as always only problem was I have my tires rotated alone with the oil change and I would have thought they would if put air in my tires. 3 days after getting my car back I had 2 tires with low enough air that my light came on and the others were low also
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Sorry that after 3 days the tire light came on, this cooler weather can effect the tire pressure.  We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us its always good to see you. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Highland, IL
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Service is excellent.

Mary S.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Efficient Service
Would recommend Auffenberg Auto Body to anyone. Not only was the staff friendly, but kept me informed. Also, the body work was impeccable.

Mary,

Thomas L.
Baldwin, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service, excellent vehicle!!
Auffenburg has the friendliest staff! They are very efficient & fas. This is the first Hyundai I’ve owned & I’m nothing but impressed with its performance and features. A++ all the way around!!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/21/2020

Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, the 5 stars score and the amazing complement. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us its always good to see you. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Thomas S.
O Fallon, IL
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Service beyond expectation.
My appointment was changed without any notification to me. When I was asked 3 different times to confirm my 3pm appointment on Tuesday, I did. When I brought my car to the service door, I was told I did not have an appointment. That was quickly identified and a happy camper was elated.

Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us and yes John is a big part of our service team. We look forward to your next service visit with us

CK
Chris K.
Dorsey, IL
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai & Auffenberg give exceptional support!
I never thought that when my high mileage 2013 Sonata's engine blew that everything would be covered. I had heard about the engine problems and was always on the edge of my seat as to if, or when, this might happen. Well, it finally did, and in the worst possible place - the middle of nowhere in West Texas while my son was on his way to California. To my shock and surprise, Hyundai and Auffenberg shipped the car back to Illinois, replaced the engine, and gave me a loaner. All of it was covered! Wow! And if that wasn't enough, there were a few follow up details most likely related to the engine issue that were also covered a couple of weeks later. Not a penny out of pocket. With after-the-sale service and support like this there is no reason to consider buying anything else but a Hyundai from Auffenberg.

Chris,

BK
Bernard K.
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Good service and response time
No hassle and no delays

Bernard,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us its always good to see you. We look forward to your next service visit with us, PLEASE STAY SAFE

Bernard,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us its always good to see you. We look forward to your next service visit with us, Please stay safe

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2020 Category: Service
always great care
always on time, explains anything found out of the ordinary before doing work unexpected. This is my 4th Hyundai and will stay with them

Randy S.
Maryville, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff and Great Service!
Service Department was friendly and provided great service. I was greeted as soon as I walked in and they helped me answer all of my questions regarding my vehicle.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Randy,

NK
Nancy K.
Fairview Heights, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly personnel
When vehicle was purchased the staff went out of their way to take care of us. Their customer service is excellent. Felt very comfortable and love my purchase.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Nancy,

ES
Elaine S.
Lebanon, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/07/2020 Category: Service
A GOOD PLACE TO GO
The service was good and on time. everyone I talked to was kind and helpful.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Elaine,

NL
Niya L.
08/06/2020
Jerry found my car
Went in and didn't know I would walk away with a brand new car. Thanks Jerry
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020