PA
PETER A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/03/2019
Top Quality Service
A++ Great place to have your car serviced. Honest, quality work. Excellent communication.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the kudos! We really try to make car repair as fun as possible, and we're glad you noticed. Randy and Paul have a nice way of explaining what needs to be done, and then doing it!

JOHN C.
03/27/2019
Great team work
Did an awesome job
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the thumbs up! We like what we do and we love our customers, so we are always glad to be of help!

HM
Heidi M.
Hooksett, NH
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Heidi said the mechanic didn't start on her vehicle until 40 minutes after her appointment. She was given a vehicle to take care of her business which she really appreciated.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Well Heidi, at least you were able to have lunch with your friend!
Sorry about the wait.

NC
Nicole C.
Cadillac CTS
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mitch. He said he would recommend this business for service.

AG
Alex G.
Campton, NH
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Alex said Randy and Paul were phenomenal. The final price was half of the estimated price. He is happy with the results
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Randy says he's glad they were able to do the job for less. It doesn't always go that way! See you next time!

PB
PAM B.
Center Sandwich, NH
Volkswagen Golf
03/15/2019
The best service around
I was having a starting problem with my car. I brought my car to three other shops to try and find and fix the problem, to no avail. I called Auto Haus, explained the problem, the car was fixed the very next day. Not only was my car repaired, but I was told by another shop that my car needed shocks in the front, then I was informed from Auto Hause they are fine, so they also saved me money. You won't find a more professional shop around. I only wish I had found them sooner because I would of been saved a lot of hassles, time and money. Keep up the great work guys!
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We're glad you found us too, Pam, because we love our customers and try to make it a fun experience, if possible! It takes a lot of juggling to keep everyone happy, but it is part of the fun of it. See you next time!

PB
PAUL B.
Nissan Titan
03/14/2019
Keeping my 2004 Titan beast alive
Auto Haus of Meredith is always there when I need them. Trying to keep my 15 year old Nissan Titan road worthy and so far so good.

I definitely recommend Auto Haus of Meredith.

Thank you, Paul.
We'll try to keep it for you as long as we can! Keep coming back!

DE
DEAN E.
New Hampton, NH
GMC Canyon
03/14/2019
Customer friendly
I had planned to drop off my truck for the morning but at the last minute that was not going to work. Auto-Haus made it work and had me rolling again in about 90 minutes. They knew I could not spend the morning sitting waiting. I was very pleased that they could accommodate my schedule. The work was done well that day as planned.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We can't always pull it off but we sure try! Glad we were able to accomodate you, Dean. It's a crazy business and that's partly what we love about it!

EB
Everett B.
Center Harbor, NH
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Everett said his overall experience was easy, smooth, and very positive. Randy was extremely friendly, accommodating, and professional. It has only been a day but it appears to be quality work.

Hey Everett,
Thanks for the review! Randy is really making a difference around here and we think we'll keep him! Glad to have you on board!

KP
KRISTEN P.
Moultonborough, NH
03/06/2019
Excellent customer service
I could not be more thrilled to have found Auto Haus of Meredith.
I brought my car in this week for a routine oil change. What the "waiting area" lacks in terms of decor and furniture, Randy certainly makes up for in excellent customer service!
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We're a great bunch, Kristen, but we don't want Randy to get too full of himself! Glad to have you on board!

JOHN L.
Lincoln Mark LT
03/06/2019
Personalized service and thorough follow up
Randy and Paul were great to deal with. Straight up. Took care of the issues and genuinely tried not to add scope and cost where not necessary. Much appreciated.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks, John, for the review. We are trying to be as thorough as we can to keep our customers safe without costing more than it should. We really love our customers and understand how important it is to keep them happy!

David C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David's wife. She said she was pleased with the service she received.

Brian B.
Essex, MA
Cadillac DTS
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff seemed honest, and kept him well informed.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We are honest!! Are you kidding? That's how we keep our customers coming back! We hope you will too!

BC
Bruce C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said that he's always had good luck with the place, Paul is a great guy who hires great people, and they will be his go-to guys as long as Paul owns the business.

Hey Bruce,
Thanks for the nice review. We sure do like our customers and we're glad it shows! We're not planning to go anywhere soon.

Steve C.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees were friendly. They provided efficient service. They completed the service quickly.

Hi Steve,
We are friendly and we love our customers, so come back the next time you need us!

ANN S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/02/2019
Highly Recommend!
AutoHaus provides excellent service. You can rely on their taking good care of your vehicle. Staff is professional and personable.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the kind review, Ann. We love this town and want to be around a long time!

PF
PATRICIA F.
01/30/2019
Oil Change Visit
As USUAL, Paul and his crew went "above and beyond" in not only changing the oil, but inspecting everything about the vehicle, and then recommending a slight change or two (new air filter).

These Guys are the BEST !!!
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you, Patricia. We really do try to save our customers time and money, and we are glad you found it helpful!

Mike B.
Campton, NH
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff at the business are honest about what needed to be done. The did not try to sell anything he did not need.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

And that's how we play it, Mike. We try to be as thorough as possible to keep our customers safe, but we never sell anything they don't need!

ANDRE B.
01/29/2019
The best.
Fantastic service - staff are wonderful
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 02/26/2019

Great, thank you, Andre! Hope to see you the next time you need help!

CHRISTINE W.
Moultonborough, NH
01/26/2019
Great Service!
As usual the service at Auto Haus was great! Fast, reasonably priced and Randy at the counter was both helpful and friendly. I would recommend Auto Haus to friends and family.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you, Christine, for your response. Isn't Randy great? He really likes what he does and just needs more people to come in!