Justin G.
Audi S4
10/09/2020
Knowledgeable, professional
Very knowledgeable staff!! Obviously knew more about my car then myself. Quick, professional and easy to communicate with!! Car was done a day early as well!! Great shop!!

AH
Amy H.
10/06/2020
Fair, professional and honest.
As always, when I take one of my vehicles in, they gave me a thorough and prioritized explanation of what work can, should and HAS to be done. (With my budget, I need that prioritization.) They are priced fairly and do the work quickly and precisely. Super friendly staff!

Joan S.
Portland, OR
BMW 325
10/01/2020
Service is Spectacular
Can't say enough good things about Eugene and his auto shop. He has worked on.our Subaru, BMW, and Jeeps. When you take a vehicle to Auto Shop Northwest, you can depend on extreme quality service from an owner with the highest integrity and also a kind word and smile.

Brooks B.
Molalla, OR
Lexus GS 350
09/30/2020
Professional Service
I have only been going here for about 2 years now, but will continue. The people at Auto Shop NW are friendly and professional. I haven't been pressured to buy or get a service that I didn't ask for. They do the work in a timely manner and are excellent in communicating everything regarding their service to my car and what I should 'keep an eye on.'

Cody B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Cody said the business was good.

HS
Heidi S.
Vancouver, WA
09/29/2020
Happy

Jon C.
Happy Valley, OR
09/29/2020
This is a car shop that you can trust they are taking care of your car and your wallet. They always let you know suggestions for future services that are recommended so you are never surprised.

Julian M.
Wilsonville, OR
Dodge Journey
09/25/2020
Extremely Honest Great Customer Service.
Extremely Honest With Ourstanding Customer Service. You Won't Find A Better Mechanic Anywhere.

Cyndi S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Cyndi said they had a lot of knowledge and she will be going back.

PK
Patrick K.
West Linn, OR
Toyota Pickup
09/22/2020
Honest and knowledgeable!
This is our favorite new mechanic. They treat us with respect and give us a fair assessment of the work that needs to be done. They stand behind their work and on our budget that is really important to us.

David P.
Land Rover LR4
09/12/2020
Best Customer Service in the Business
I will not take my car anyplace else. Theses guys are experts in auto service.

Beavercreek, OR
09/11/2020
Great place to get vehicle repair and maintenance done.
Excellent mechanical work. They are always pleasant, responsive and honest.

Russel G.
Portland, OR
Chevrolet Colorado
09/11/2020
Excellent care
Good place to have vehicles serviced and work to be done. Competitive pricing and very good at keeping you informed about vehicle needs and time to complete job.

HM
Hector M.
09/07/2020
Very nice service
Appreciate the communication with them about what was needed to service my pick up, nothing was done until it was explained to me. And then after our conversation the work proceeded and the time line for the completion was excellent. Thank you

David P.
09/06/2020
Outstanding Service
Great service! Our truck is running better than before. Auto Shop Northwest is the only shop I feel good about taking my vehicles for any repair work. Total quality work performed.