Joan S.
06/12/2020
Simply the BEST!
Eugene's auto shop is held and shoulders above any auto shop I've ever taken my cars to. And that's a lot of years and a lot cars. I trust him and his team explicitly. Honorable, great mechanics and super friendly. I recommend Auto Shop Northwest every chance I get.

CG
Chuck G.
Gresham, OR
06/12/2020
Excellent customer service, friendly and honest business
I took my 4 Runner to Auto Shop Northwest. I was my first time. First off all excellent customer service Eugene and the crew were knowledgeable, professional, and very helpful. They take of my car, prices were fair and I was very pleased with the service they provided. I will use them again and highly recommend their services.

Thank you guys for keeping us safe on the road.

Chuck. G.

Jim S.
Chevrolet
06/11/2020
64 Chevelle evaluaton
We couldn't be happier with our experience.
This is our second time here and there will be more!
Eugene delivered frustrating news In a professional caring way. He offered advice as well as time to think things over.
It was obvious that he cared about our situation and would help us any way we could.
We are fortunate to have a business and people of this caliber in our community.
Jim and Lori S.

BJ
Beth J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/11/2020
High Quality, excellent service
As always, excellent speedy service by a trustworthy company. I’ve been going here for so many years I’ve lost track. They are amazing!!

Ryan R.
Canby, OR
06/07/2020
I was in a bind having my truck go down and the shop was able to identify the issue and go the extra mile to get the parts located to get me back on the road very quickly. I was very pleased with the customer service, speed and quality of work. It was an extra bonus to pick up my truck and have it washed up too. Great customer experience!

David P.
Land Rover LR4
06/06/2020
Great Service! Fair Pricing! Quality Repair work performed in a timely manner.
When I take my car or sprinters to Auto Shop Northwest for repair, I know when I drive away the repair work is done properly. They do a good job following up to make sure the customer is happy with the quality of work. The people who work here all care and share there knowledge of the condition of your vehicle.

VC
Vicky C.
Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020
Fantastic service
Brought my vehicle in for oil change. Fast friendly service. Advised me of up coming maintenance. I will always bring my vehicle here. Friendly, small town atmosphere.

Jack R.
Toyota Tundra
06/04/2020
Your Shop
You provide great service.

SL
Steve L.
05/31/2020
Scheduled Maintenance
Service provided was friendly, professional, and timely. Facility was clean and well maintained.

Jan D.
05/24/2020
Owner of a 2005 Jeep Cherokee
As always, superb service, had major work done entailing the engine being pulled and a seal replaced. I swear it looked and drove like a new car when I picked it up. I have total confidence in Eugene and his gang and trust him as he is honest and a very good person. I am a woman, let's say over 60, and I can't express how important it was for me to find Auto Shop NW, which by the way, was highly recommended by a friend at a dealership. Thanks Eugene!

LJ
larry j.
Eagle, ID
05/19/2020
A great find while traveling.
What a great place to find while I was traveling through...super clean waiting room and cleared a dreaded emmision code on my diesel chev duramax in a matter of minutes, at no charge! Great bunch of guys! I highly reccomend this shop.

Joyce G.
Happy Valley, OR
Volvo C70
Highly recommended!
Auto Shop Northwest has worked on my vehicles for a few.years. I’ve owned both American cars and imports. Most recently I took my newly purchased Volvo C70 in for inspection. The battery also wasn’t holding charge. They are very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. We trust Eugene and his staff explicitly.

ED
Ed D.
05/16/2020
THE ABSOLUTE BEST SERVICE!
This place is the best, better than dealing with any dealership. Top shelf!

Shauna C.
All good, always
When I first moved to the area, I would still drive 3 hours home to have the place I trusted work on my car. It took me awhile to find a place up here that I could trust that much with my vehicle. I’ve been going to auto shop northwest for 5 years now, and I’m never disappointed. I feel completely comfortable taking my car there, and know that I’ll get quality work every time, even on the smallest thing. I no longer have to drive far for peace of mind. Everyone is friendly, personable, and all about good work. My kind of place!

Lindsay S.
05/13/2020
Skilled, honest & reputable.
The best auto shop in town right here! Scheduled in a timely manner, skillful in the service they provide & hands down honest and reputable. All of these things are important to me when it comes to choosing an auto shop! Eugene is a true professional and treats his customers with kindness and respect.