ED
Eric D.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Eric said his vehicle is having the same issue that he originally went in with.

Demarcus B.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Demarcus said the service fixed what needed to be done, quickly.

CN
Chris N.
01/18/2018
Excellent Service, Again
We needed some service on my wife's vehicle and I kept forgetting to set an appointment but not a problem. Auto Shop NW got us in on the day I was hoping with only one day notice. As usual all of the staff were very courteous and professional. The work was for an oil change. We have been burned when using Jiffy Lube so we took our car to the shop we trust. Price and time were comparable to Jiffy Lube but the confidence that the works was done correctly by professionals is only available at Auto Shop NW. For years we have been using this company without a single disappointment.

Kathleen M.
01/17/2018
Leaky truck
Had a leak in my truck - Auto Shop Northwest stuck with it until it was fixed. They called in several window specialists, even replacing the window. They were determined to fix it & get it right.

Jan D.
01/06/2018
Owner of a 2005 Jeep Cherokee
I was referred by people in the Industry that I trust. Found the people at Auto shop NW to be honest and reliable with my concerns and recently while there for an oil change witnessed a few clients come and go and could tell the confidence they had with the service.
I have a 2005 Jeep that I no longer worry about because if and when a problem arises I am confident I will be taken care of fairly. I often felt the dealership had only dollar signs in mind.

FG
Felix G.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Felix said they missed something. He had to go back for them to fix it, a second time.

AK
Amy and Chad K.
Dodge Durango
12/29/2017
Don’t go anywhere else
This business far exceeded my expectations, they are thorough, fair-priced, and honest. I was referred by a family member and I will be referring my friends and family as well in the future. Eugene and Norma are awesome!

Cody B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Cody said he recommends the business for service.

HM
Hector M.
12/27/2017
Good first visit
Thanks for making me very comfortable and welcome to your place of business. Eugene made our first visit, a very good first impression. Thanks again

LH
Lynn H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/22/2017
Great workers
Always willing to help customers

SN
Steve N.
West Linn, OR
12/19/2017
Service convenience
Auto Shop Northwest makes it very convenient to drop off and pick up your vehicles for service. I dropped my car off Sunday night with instructions and a key. I got a call mid-day Monday telling me that the car was ready. We took care of payment over the phone. They parked the car outside, locked it, and left the key under the floor mat since I was going to pick it up after hours. Very easy and convenient.

GM
Georgene M.
Gresham, OR
Nissan Rogue
12/14/2017
Treated Right
Norma always greets you with a smile. Work is done quickly and with complete explanation about everything before and after service. Eugene is both friendly and efficient. He makes sure that you’re well taken care of.

LD
Lucas D.
Jeep Commander
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Lucas said he was very happy with the service team. They were pleasant and got the car back just in one day. He thanks the business.

SJ
Scott J.
Clackamas, OR
12/13/2017
I called about a problem with my BMW and Eugene said bring it in they found the problem and fixed it right away. I have my sports car in there now for it's yearly oil change i did not have to make a appointment they are very accommodating and there pricing is very reasonable.

AH
Anmarie H.
Estacada, OR
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Anmarie said the service team kept in contact the entire time and advised her which work was a priority. She greatly appreciates their honesty.

jay s.
12/06/2017
this is my 6 th occasion for need of mechanic services - excellent service both front office and shop - owner is outstanding in providing explanations.
the best vehicle repair facility new or used - better than any dealership I used in over 50 years of vehicle ownership - personal & business - pickup trucks, jeeps, GMC denali, Cadillac escalade - an outstanding local business as well - friendly, honest & timely completions

Rennie S.
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Rennie said she is satisfied with the service she received.

Darrel B.
Lincoln Navigator
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Darrel said the business was prompt and efficient.

BJ
Becky J.
West Linn, OR
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Becky said this business was courteous and kind. The lady in the office was great.

Jim S.
Beavercreek, OR
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said the business had good service and good people. They treated her problems as their own.