DK
Dennis K.
Honda Crosstour
07/12/2016
Good service, friendly and professional

Michael S.
Volkswagen Passat
07/09/2016
Great!
Great service all around!

Jan M.
07/08/2016
Great friendly service
It's great to find a mechanic that I can trust and who offers such fine friendly service

VM
VIRGINIA M.
07/07/2016
Reliable
We never worry about our cars because of the excellent service from you and your staff. We appreciate that even when we just need an oil change, you will check important functions of the car and recommend any future service needed with estimated costs. We also enjoy the friendly atmosphere - wait time flies by while catching up with you as our car is being serviced. It's like visiting friends on a regular basis.
Thank you so much for everything you do for us and our cars.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 07/11/2016

Virginia,

It is always our pleasure to chat with both you and Marco every time you're in to 'catch up'!  Thank you for the kind words and taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. :-)

Jamie Dodd
Autosmith
719-634-4800
jamie@autosmith.net
autosmith.net

GC
George C.
07/01/2016
Honest, professional, dependable & great alternative to dealership service.
Will definitely use Autosmith again & recommend them!! In fact, I already have recommended Autosmith.

Turu M.
Toyota Sequoia
06/29/2016
Very quick and professional. Would recommend

James D.
06/28/2016
Best place for auto repair.
Always prompt and efficient. Went in for routine maintenance. When it took a little longer than expected, Jamie sent me on my way with a loaner. Trust these guys to tell me what needs to be done and nothing else.

AF

CA
Cassie A.
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2016
Friendly staff, great service, reasonable pricing.

TP
Tara P.
Saturn Vue
06/16/2016
Great & Informative Service
My car was way out of alignment and it ruined my two front tires. Autosmith searched to find matching tires and then realigned my car. They were very informative throughout the process and helped me to understand what work was being done and why. Great service, friendly and will definitely recommend!

CF
Chris F.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/14/2016
Absolutely the best customer service in town!
Called at 8am for a brake issue, they had me drop it off that morning. 2 hours later I had a call back telling me what the problem was and that I didn't need a full brake over haul. An hour later my car was good as new!

Ryan S.
06/09/2016
Very Profesional
Autosmith is a tire honest and value centered auto shop. They do not try to up sale you and will only suggest repairs that they feel is on the best interest of you and your vehicle. Also, they have a nation wide 24,000 mile and or 24 month warranty on the work they do, where as other places may only have 12,000 and or 12 month warranty. I have found my new aouto shop. For all my work. Good bye dealerships. Thank Autosmith.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 06/10/2016

Ryan,

It was so wonderful to meet you!  We love that we can offer a 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty!  It really helps our customers have peace of mind when they travel.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Jamie Dodd

Michael S.
Volkswagen Passat
06/08/2016
GREAT!
Great customer service! Very friendly owners and mechanics. Gets the job done very fast!

Sam H.
Jeep Liberty
05/21/2016
Jeep Liberty
Very thorough inspection. Work completed timely. Thorough explanation of findings and work done.

AD
Amanda D.
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Amanda said she was very happy with the business.