CL
Calvin L.
Dodge Magnum
10/30/2020
They have an awesome crew! Thanks guys!!!!
I am truly impressed by the way Autosmith's staff is very attentive to one as a customer. I felt very important and I think I have a new spot to get work done on my vehicle.

NS
Nathan S.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said the service was good. However, he said they were just a little rushed because he had things he wanted taken care of, but they were too busy.

JJ
Joseph J.
Jeep Renegade
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said they had a little hesitation getting his vehicle in but he said they did a good job.

Betty M.
Acura MDX
08/17/2019
No surprises
Everyone is very polite and nice and explains what is being done to my car very clearly. They do not do anything to my car without checking with me first and letting me know exactly what it is going to cost me. No surprises when I get the bill.

Silas M.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Silas said he got his taillight fixed but his left is still out so he has to come back.

Rob C.
11/01/2018
Brake pad and rotor replacement
We appreciated the promptness of the appointment, the reminder communication, and the quality of the brake repair. My husband’s only disappointment was that you did not have synthetic motor oil as our car needed an oil change.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 11/01/2018

We stock full synthetic oil in bulk, but occasionally our customers request specific oil brands, such as Mobil 1.  We are always happy to order those brands ahead of time, to offer the most competitive pricing on our oil change services.  I will make sure to note on your account that you prefer a specific brand so we can have it ordered and ready for you at your next oil change service.  I apoligize we weren't able to take care of your oil change when you were in for your brakes.

Our commitment to our customers is to provide an exemplary level of service every time they walk into our door.  Unfortunately we missed the mark this time.

Jamie Dodd

LO
Luke O.
Nissan Pickup
09/10/2018
Why do i keep coming here?
once again the truck needed to have the oil changed . So in we went for service and as usual the work got done in a timely and professional manner. Keep up the good work.

TW
Travis W.
Pueblo, CO
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the business is quick and the staff is nice.

Diedre B.
12/10/2016
Great communication and work.
The communicated very what what was needed and discussed the options before beginning the work.

ZB
Zach B.
Subaru Legacy
11/09/2016
Awesome service
Great people and customer service.

Savanah M.
11/05/2016
Fast Service- Returning Client
I have been to Autosmith multiple times on the past year after making a not-so-great car purchase. They have been helpful, fast, and thoroughly explain the issues your car is having. However, last time they left mud and grease in my car, which I was not so delighted with.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 11/05/2016

We are so sorry our technician left debris in your car.  It is never a good feeling to get in your car after a repair and have a mess to contend with.  We are happy to provide you with a coupon for a free interior and exterior wash to make sure your car is nice and clean.

Thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.  We will use this constructive feedback to better train our technicans to extend our excellent service throughout the repair process, including clean delivery of all our customer's vehicles.

Jamie Dodd
Autosmith
719-634-4800
jamie@autosmith.net
autosmith.net

Diane D.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/20/2016
Thefriendly service they provide and waiting area.
Jamie & Darren are wonderful

Diane D.
Volkswagen New Beetle
05/09/2016
4-5 stars
So friendly and courteous and even lent me a loaner car!

Mark H.
Nissan Maxima
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Mark said the business provided decent prices and good service.

JANICE S.
03/15/2016
A Good Place to Have Cars Serviced
It's a local small business, friendly people and they have loaner cars available.