Mazda 3
10/24/2020
I'm confident that I'm not being taken advantage of
As a female not knowing a lot about mechanics of cars, I feel confident that they will tell me the truth about what's going on with my car. They even went so far as to make videos of problems and explained what they found.

10/20/2020
Knowledgeable, trusted mechanics with quality service
I didn’t have a mechanic in the 6 years of living here as I didn’t trust one to go to. Recently had car issues ongoing for the past couple months and no one else could figure out the problem, until I came to Autosmith (the third mechanic I took it to). Their prices are fair, they are skilled in what they do, have great customer service, listen to you, and I felt taken care of! I’m beyond thankful and grateful to them for getting my car running again! I finally found my mechanic and will be going back for any future needs. I’d recommend them in a heartbeat!

CG
Casey G.
Woodland Park, CO
10/20/2020
First Time Customers
The work on our Toyota Tacoma was completed in a timely manner within the agreed upon price quote. We absolutely appreciated the use of the loaner car for the day! We will be repeat customers..

Michelle S.
10/13/2020
Great care
They take loving care of my car and don’t try to sell me services that I don’t need.

Diedre B.
10/08/2020
As always skilled, courteous and timely service was provided.

BC
Bill C.
10/08/2020
Just an oil change - 95k
I like the safety review. Heading to Kansas and feel better with another set of eyes looking at the vehicle.

KE
Kenan E.
10/01/2020
They are to the point, honest!
I was referred to Autosmith by someone I trust, and now I know I have a mechanic that I can trust. They are to the point, honest! Such a rare thing in the auto mechanic scene!

Diedre B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/30/2020
Service on my van.
Great customer service and prices.

CV
Carl V.
Subaru Legacy
09/29/2020
Check up
Always glad to get my car checked and serviced here

SR
Sue R.
09/29/2020
Car maintenance
Maintenance was timely & affordable. I always appreciate the heads up on future maintenance needed. It helps me budget for the work.

09/28/2020
Great and honest work
They do a great job every time and I feel that they are completely honest and transparent in explaining to me what is wrong with my car. They always do their best work and don’t overcharge me just because I’m a girl. Will continue going back here every time.

TF
Tammy F.
09/23/2020
Autosmith is the only mechanics that work on my car
I’ve been a customer for about 15 years and they have never steered me wrong. I trust their advice when it comes to my vehicles. Jamie and Darren are awesome and their staff are always professional and friendly.

Lori S.
09/23/2020
Love Autosmith
Have been going to Autosmith for years, 3 different cars. They are honest and professional. Explain the problems and will show the parts if asked. It's a great place for single women drivers. I recomend this business highly

Jeff F.
Acura MDX
09/17/2020
Darren and his team go above and beyond
Darren and his team always go the extra mile and explain to you the repairs that are necessary. They will never take advantage of people and have them make unnecessary repairs. The quality of their repairs and their personal integrity are rarely seen in the automotive industry. I would recommend them to anyone.

Kathy B.
09/11/2020
Trust
The people and service they provide can be trusted.