John B.
11/27/2019
Honest and Thorough
We have been loyal customers for three years. Jamie, Darin and crew have kept us safe in our car. They fix what needs to be fixed and never inflate our bill.
When you need an excellent and honest mechanic, Autosmith is the place to go!

Meagan G.
Buick Century
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Meagan said this business was good.

James T.
Canon City, CO
11/18/2019
Tires and balance with oil change
Thank you all for your professional service. Will, my car has never Given me such a smooth ride!

PM
Peggy M.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/13/2019
Close by my work, friendly and most of all repairs done right!
Old car but I don't have a car payment so a little TLC is needed every once in a while. I feel like D & J Autosmith wants my car to be the best it can be for its age. They take the time to trouble shoot, share the information with me, make the repairs and follow up. That is customer service at its best. Thanks.

Jaime A.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said this business was fantastic.

DK
Doug K.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
11/07/2019
Always responsive to emergency needs
Always good caretakers of my vehicle. Get repairs made in a timely fashion, and at a good price. Thank you.

CT
Christian T.
Subaru Legacy
11/06/2019
Great customer service and attention to detail.
Autosmith is the way to go. Great customer service with attention to detail.

Macy S.
10/31/2019
The best car help I've ever received!
These guys are the best. I've taken my car to so many places in the springs over the years, and this is the best service I've ever received by a long shot. They are prompt to get me in and service my car, they've never once screwed me on pricing, and they always have it done the same day I take it in!! They also take the time to educate me on my car, so I always feel more knowledgeable about my automobile when I leave. I'd recommend them to everyone!

JI
John I.
10/31/2019
Wish all things in life were this consistent.
I've never had any issues, the services are always completed on time and as expected. I would never think of going anywhere else for automotive service.

LO
Luke O.
Nissan Pickup
Thanks
Still running.

Kia Soul
10/29/2019
Wicked Awesome!!!
They are fantastic!! Was able to get in short notice and have my tires switched out for the white weather conditions. Autosmith is the BEST!

John H.
Acura MDX
10/29/2019
Always in good hands!
I always trust Autosmith with our vehicles - I recently brought my Acura in for an oil change and they not only topped off my fluids, but found a major issue that needed to be addressed before my long weekend trip. I always trust them to take good care of our cars, trucks and more! Thank you!

PM
Phil M.
10/25/2019
The best auto mechanics in town
I've been a satisfied Autosmith customer for 14 years - Darren and Jamie run a great business.

NS
Nathan S.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said they were quick and he had no more issues with the vehicle - that means they did high quality work. He also appreciated having the use of a courtesy vehicle.

BV
Bill V.
Monument, CO
Toyota Tundra
10/15/2019
always been good service by knowledgeable personnel over the years...........with the loaner(s) available it makes things a lot more convenient.
see above

FV
Fidelis V.
Saturn VUE
10/06/2019
Colorado's Best
You can not find any other auto shop who will take care of your vehicle as good as Autosmith. I will only take my car to Autosmith cause they are the only people that are honest and give you the best service in town. Love Love Love them.

HG
Hunter G.
10/03/2019
Customer service
Took the time to explain things, didn’t just give me quick fly by. Much appreciative.

Jeane H.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Jeane said they always take of her at this business, and she has gone to them for years. She said she has recommended this place.

Lucille B.
09/25/2019
Great staff.
Jamie is great. She explained everything to me that was going to be done to my car and even sent me a video. While my car was getting worked on I rented a loner car from Autosmith, for only $5 a day.

Cymmie B.
09/19/2019
Autosmith
I appreciate your personalized service and your attention to detail. I always feel that I can trust that you have my best interests and safety at heart and that is so important! Thank you for the use of your loaner car when it turned out that the repairs were going to take longer than first anticipated!