Ken B.
04/16/2021
Very personable and professional.
The staff always greets you by name. Warm and friendly with a professionalism that is very thorough. I also got help with posting a vehicle for sale to their client database. I have never found a better shop to work with for my foreign cars and I have lived in Colorado Springs for almost 70 years.

Jonathan H.
Nissan Armada
04/15/2021
Another great visit
As usual, I felt cared for and got service done at a reasonable price. Thank you!
I continue to send my friends and family to you.

Dave M.
Audi S4
04/14/2021
Very knowledgeable and professional service.

Bob H.
04/14/2021
Great people. Great service.
We have been taking our vehicles to Autosmith for years. Always honest, reliable and courteous service. I would recommend them very highly.

John C.
04/07/2021
Quick response to my auto problem.
Fast, friendly, professional.

Doug H.
04/05/2021
Prompt, friendly service, accurate diagnosis and successful repair.
I would not hesitate recommending Autosmith to anyone, their capable and professional repair matched the estimate and was executed without any surprises. Unfortunately the supplier sent two faulty but necessary electronic part for my 2001 Sierra ABS brake system. Third part worked fine, and the repair was still completed on time. Well done all around.

CT
Christian T.
Subaru Legacy
04/02/2021
Honest and dependable
This is the best place to take your vehicle. There honest friendly and they do awesome work.

PL
Pam L.
Suzuki XL-7
04/01/2021
Refreshingly Honest Service
It felt good to finally leave an auto repair shop without feeling I'd been taken advantage of. A thorough check of my vehicle was done and I received great recommendations. I was very satisfied with the work that was done and the service I received.

SZ
Susan Z.
03/27/2021
Excellent business
Fantastic, trustworthy business. They are honest, and a rental car is provided for a great price.

Maggie W.
Fountain, CO
03/25/2021
customer service
Darin and staff always working with us for the best and faster service

RK
Richard K.
Nissan Xterra
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Richard said they did a good job. He added that they were very helpful in explaining things to him. He said that they told him what they were going to do and everything is working fine.

Sandy S.
03/17/2021
Efficient, Knowledgeable, & Caring!
Autosmith recommended a towing company so my husband could have his truck towed there. The truck arrived at Autosmith @ an hour before they closed, & had the problem figured out & died the following mid morning!
This was also a recurring issue that my husband had other places guess at what the issue was & did various work... that did not fix the issue. Autosmith found that it was electrical & took care if it! All this was the day after (a Monday) our March blizzard!
AND... they did this at a price that my husband didn’t even complain about! Thank you Autosmith!! You’re always MY auto repair home! :)

SK
Scott K.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/10/2021
Very professional service is great owners are friendly and honest
Great

RA
Rachelle A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/10/2021
Wonderful place!
I always appreciate the service I receive from this Autosmith. I know when it is time to come in for routine maintenance and I am always pre-pared if there is anything else needed. The mechanics are first-rate and Darren, Jamie and Brittany are among the most awesome people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Go there!!

SN
Stuart N.
Divide, CO
03/05/2021
Clear and exact info
Great professional attitude with good explanation of work done.