Jeff F.
Acura MDX
09/17/2020
Darren and his team go above and beyond
Darren and his team always go the extra mile and explain to you the repairs that are necessary. They will never take advantage of people and have them make unnecessary repairs. The quality of their repairs and their personal integrity are rarely seen in the automotive industry. I would recommend them to anyone.

Kathy B.
09/11/2020
Trust
The people and service they provide can be trusted.

TP
Tara P.
09/10/2020
Had an oil change and they found a leak in one of my tires that I knew was having problems and was able to repair that all very quickly. Great service would use them again in a heartbeat

JN
Jolie N.
09/08/2020
Amazing service
I recently purchased an older vehicle and needed help getting it back into good shape. Not only did all do the staff and mechanics at Autosmith provide amazing service but they were committed to making things right and being honest all along the way!

LL
Leanna L.
09/05/2020
Great place to take my car
Appreciate how honest and thorough everyone is at Autosmith. The service is great and
they are very friendly too!

Sherie B.
09/03/2020
customer
Great customer service. I feel valued as an individual consumer. Cam ask questions and get straight answers.

Amy M.
08/28/2020
Trustworthy
From the first phone to schedule an appointment to picking up my vehicle, I felt the owners are knowledgeable and trustworthy. Never had the feeling I was going to get ripped off!

LL
Leanna L.
08/28/2020
Always very thorough, so we trust bringing our vehicles for oil changes and maintenance. Friendly too!

BW
Brandi W.
08/25/2020
Great service as always!
Jamie and Darren delivered again, they take great care of my old Jeep that I keep tearing up.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/21/2020
Best mechanical service in town
darren is the best / honest and knows the business top to bottom.

Jennifer F.
Lexus LX 570
08/19/2020
Amazing service
I love this place and recommend it all the time. Very knowledgeable, professional, fair, and nice.

Jeep Wrangler JK
08/18/2020
I appreciate how every time I take my car to Autosmith they take the time to check over the entire vehicle. On top of that everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable.

TH
Tim H.
Toyota Tundra
08/13/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I go to Autosmith because of their loaner car option. I only have one vehicle so when it needs to go in the shop, it's great being able to use the loaner car and stay mobile for my job. Autosmith has been a great repair shop for me. They have been honest and have done excellent work on my truck.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/11/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Auto smith is awesome! I was having trouble with my car and they got me in and checked out the car throughly at a very reasonable rate!

Lauren B.
08/10/2020
Amazing!
Speedy service, reasonably priced, fantastic customer service!