Jeff L.
01/22/2020
2nd visit cinches reasons to come back
It takes a while for me to really trust a mechanic. Autosmith in two visits has gone a long way toward earning that trust for me. They're willing to talk to about all options and in general seem to look out for the customer. The staff is all friendly and seem genuine.

The prices are great, and I was even able to use a loaner car for the few hours my car was in the shop. Recommended.

Nissan Sentra
01/16/2020
Reliable, timely, friendly.
The work is why I go there. However, the wait area is very clean and pretty and comfortable. Nicest one ever for a shop! Quite a treat when waiting for my car!

Jeremy S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said the business has phenomenal customer service.

Metta B.
Florissant, CO
01/02/2020
Jeep Wrangler maintenance
Very friendly. Jamie makes you feel like family. Always letting you know what needs repairs and if things are ok or can wait to be repaired at a later date. This is great since my husband’s work keeps him from being able to monitor it for me. Been using them for several years and wouldn’t change if you paid me to.

Jeanne B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/28/2019
The people
Quick service. They take good care of my vehicles.

CL
Cynthia L.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia said that they provided good service.

Metta B.
Florissant, CO
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/21/2019
The take great care of my car and personable. Great service.
They keep an eye on the whole vehicle and let me know when things are wearing out and help me plan when to do repairs.

Jeanne B.
12/14/2019
Friendly and clean
My vehicle was serviced quickly.

PH
Patrick H.
Mazda CX-5
12/13/2019
They do the little thinks that matter.
They went out of there way to make sure I could pick up my car before closing and did some extra work on my breaks just because, which was very appreciated.

12/08/2019
Great business to work with.
Autosmith is easy to work with and does quality work so I can get my car back up and running without hassle.

John B.
11/27/2019
Honest and Thorough
We have been loyal customers for three years. Jamie, Darin and crew have kept us safe in our car. They fix what needs to be fixed and never inflate our bill.
When you need an excellent and honest mechanic, Autosmith is the place to go!

Meagan G.
Buick Century
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Meagan said this business was good.

James T.
Canon City, CO
11/18/2019
Tires and balance with oil change
Thank you all for your professional service. Will, my car has never Given me such a smooth ride!

PM
Peggy M.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/13/2019
Close by my work, friendly and most of all repairs done right!
Old car but I don't have a car payment so a little TLC is needed every once in a while. I feel like D & J Autosmith wants my car to be the best it can be for its age. They take the time to trouble shoot, share the information with me, make the repairs and follow up. That is customer service at its best. Thanks.

Jaime A.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said this business was fantastic.