Jeanne B.
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2016
Jeannie Brewer driving the man truck. 2008 Toyota Trundra.
The people are friendly and knowledgeable. The place is very clean.

TG
Tim G.
Nissan Maxima
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Tim said he went in for an estimate and the facility wanted to charge him a total of $440 for the work. He purchased the necessary part elsewhere and it took him one hour to do the service himself. He is not a mechanic and handled it by himself. He would not recommend this business over the reasons already mentioned.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 07/20/2015

Tim,

We were saddened to see you left us a bad review because you didn't like the pricing we gave you on an estimate for repair. As requested, we performed the necessary diagnostic on your car and, after checking power and ground side circuits, verifying proper battery voltage and performing an amperage draw test, we conclusively verified that your starter had failed. As with any automotive repair facility that performs diagnostic services, we offered you the option to have your car repaired by our ASE master certified technicians using the OE quality starter for your vehicle which includes our 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty.

As with any estimate, our customers are free to accept or decline services and can choose to take the vehicle home or to another facility. Since you declined to have us repair your vehicle, we happily assisted you by helping you push start your car so you could drive it home.

We are glad to hear you were able to get your starter replaced at home to get you back on the road.

Jamie Dodd
Autosmith
719-634-4800
jamie@autosmith.net
autosmith.net

Mazda 3
10/24/2020
I'm confident that I'm not being taken advantage of
As a female not knowing a lot about mechanics of cars, I feel confident that they will tell me the truth about what's going on with my car. They even went so far as to make videos of problems and explained what they found.

10/20/2020
Knowledgeable, trusted mechanics with quality service
I didn’t have a mechanic in the 6 years of living here as I didn’t trust one to go to. Recently had car issues ongoing for the past couple months and no one else could figure out the problem, until I came to Autosmith (the third mechanic I took it to). Their prices are fair, they are skilled in what they do, have great customer service, listen to you, and I felt taken care of! I’m beyond thankful and grateful to them for getting my car running again! I finally found my mechanic and will be going back for any future needs. I’d recommend them in a heartbeat!

CG
Casey G.
Woodland Park, CO
10/20/2020
First Time Customers
The work on our Toyota Tacoma was completed in a timely manner within the agreed upon price quote. We absolutely appreciated the use of the loaner car for the day! We will be repeat customers..

Michelle S.
10/13/2020
Great care
They take loving care of my car and don’t try to sell me services that I don’t need.

Diedre B.
10/08/2020
As always skilled, courteous and timely service was provided.

BC
Bill C.
10/08/2020
Just an oil change - 95k
I like the safety review. Heading to Kansas and feel better with another set of eyes looking at the vehicle.

KE
Kenan E.
10/01/2020
They are to the point, honest!
I was referred to Autosmith by someone I trust, and now I know I have a mechanic that I can trust. They are to the point, honest! Such a rare thing in the auto mechanic scene!

Diedre B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/30/2020
Service on my van.
Great customer service and prices.

CV
Carl V.
Subaru Legacy
09/29/2020
Check up
Always glad to get my car checked and serviced here

SR
Sue R.
09/29/2020
Car maintenance
Maintenance was timely & affordable. I always appreciate the heads up on future maintenance needed. It helps me budget for the work.

09/28/2020
Great and honest work
They do a great job every time and I feel that they are completely honest and transparent in explaining to me what is wrong with my car. They always do their best work and don’t overcharge me just because I’m a girl. Will continue going back here every time.

TF
Tammy F.
09/23/2020
Autosmith is the only mechanics that work on my car
I’ve been a customer for about 15 years and they have never steered me wrong. I trust their advice when it comes to my vehicles. Jamie and Darren are awesome and their staff are always professional and friendly.

Lori S.
09/23/2020
Love Autosmith
Have been going to Autosmith for years, 3 different cars. They are honest and professional. Explain the problems and will show the parts if asked. It's a great place for single women drivers. I recomend this business highly