Jennifer B.
07/29/2020
So far, Great!
Autosmith replaced the steering rack and fixed the air conditioning in our van. They found us a rebuilt part and explained pros and cons of using a rebuilt piece vs a new piece, explained pricing, and made the entire process easy for us. They were friendly and communicative. We got no surprises on our bill, and so far the van is running great! Will definitely use again.

Sam H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/29/2020
Being kind !
Very Professional ! Keeping the customer up date on work done + pickup time.

Jake W.
Nissan Murano
07/27/2020
No Nonsense and Gets the Job Done
Owners are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. High quality work for affordable prices. I always know that their mechanics are going the extra mile for my family and my own safety. I can always get in at a reasonable time and they always finish the work promptly and professionally.

Dina D.
07/24/2020
The best!
What can I say? They are the best. Happy customer for years!

Mark R.
07/24/2020
Always A First Class Experience
I've been bringing my two vehicles to Autosmith for several years and have never had other than a fabulous experience. I know that I can trust them to give me the straight scoop and also to keep the costs in line as much as possible. Jamie and Darin do everything they can to make a chore into a pleasant experience. All the staff is courteous, helpful and fun. All in all, Autosmith is far and away the best automotive service vendor I've ever dealt with.

KC
Kristen C.
07/21/2020
Honest and trustworthy!!
Best mechanic in Colorado Springs!

LA
Liz A.
07/17/2020
Exceptional facility
I have been taking my cars to Autosmith for over four years now. They have done a wonderful job, have been fair and thorough. They put customer service above everything else.

Ray B.
07/07/2020
Work is always fast and good, customer service is great.
Been bringing my vehicles here for ~5 years or so. Never had any issues. Will continue to bring my vehicles here.

Jerry P.
06/25/2020
Friendly and efficient
Always friendly and professional service

Bob H.
06/23/2020
The auto and truck service that I trust.
I always choose Autosmith for myself and my family because I know that they are not only honest, but very cordial and pleasant to work with.
I recommend them without reservation for excellent service at a reasonable price.

CT
Christian T.
Subaru Legacy
06/22/2020
If your looking for a honest shop that gives great service then look no further, Autosmith is the best.

RA
Rachelle A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/19/2020
Wonderful Service
Took my vehicle in for one serious, all-day service. Darren, Jamie and their crew are truly remarkable and my 10-year old truck runs like a new one. Appreciated being able to speak with the mechanic about general impressions of my vehicle etc. Finally, the amount of the repair was exactly as it was quoted...nearly a month ago! I absolutely love this place!

CV
Carl V.
Subaru Legacy
06/19/2020
First time
Hi I went in for a headlight repair and oil change. They were fast and friendly and very responsive. I like the website and how fast they responded to a contact form question.

TF
Tyler F.
06/11/2020
Mr
The trust I have in all of the staff here is huge! I can always count on Darren and his stuff never cutting corners and being straightforward with me. Thank you so much for over a year of service.

Shawna B.
Acura ILX
06/05/2020
Custom service, prices and speedy time around time.
Always a good experience at Autosmith. Great customer care. #1 place to go if you want work done right.