Rosemary C.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
07/28/2015
service you asked for
you know you're getting the service you asked for

DK
Denise K.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/28/2015 Category: Service
Denise said this business is good.

Mike M.
Infiniti FX35
07/24/2015
Honesty and experience.
I can rely on the advice I receive. I have never been pressured to get service, but receive reliable advice. A few times I was told I should wait longer to receive a particular service. I trust Autosmith for honest, expert advice, as well as top-notch maintenance for my vehicles.

RL
Rob L.
Manitou Springs, CO
Pontiac Vibe
07/23/2015
Exactly what I look for in a mechanic
I had been taking my car in to a local dealership for routine maintenance. They always wanted me to put $1000+ into repairs every visit. I know. I get it, the car has almost 200k. There are lots if things I could do, and the car might last another 100k+. Darren was straight forward with me. Before he gets into the details he asks me how much longer I plan to drive the car (not much) and how many miles I'm putting on the car in a year (quite a few). So he recommends a few things that I should consider in order to keep it going that long. He gets it done that day and I'm not spending more on the car than what the car is worth. Goodbye dealer. Hello Autosmith!

Mildred B.
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Mildred said this business took care of the vehicle and provided a loaner vehicle. Darren was pleasant.

Joe M.
07/22/2015
GREAT SERVICE
great service

SY
Sarah Y.
Manitou Springs, CO
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Sarah said this business was helpful, quick, and charged a fair price.

Matt B.
American Motors Eagle
07/17/2015 Category: Service
Matt said the business did pretty well, but there were a few questions about how the mechanics were working.

TG
Tim G.
Nissan Maxima
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Tim said he went in for an estimate and the facility wanted to charge him a total of $440 for the work. He purchased the necessary part elsewhere and it took him one hour to do the service himself. He is not a mechanic and handled it by himself. He would not recommend this business over the reasons already mentioned.

Tim,

We were saddened to see you left us a bad review because you didn't like the pricing we gave you on an estimate for repair. As requested, we performed the necessary diagnostic on your car and, after checking power and ground side circuits, verifying proper battery voltage and performing an amperage draw test, we conclusively verified that your starter had failed. As with any automotive repair facility that performs diagnostic services, we offered you the option to have your car repaired by our ASE master certified technicians using the OE quality starter for your vehicle which includes our 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty.

As with any estimate, our customers are free to accept or decline services and can choose to take the vehicle home or to another facility. Since you declined to have us repair your vehicle, we happily assisted you by helping you push start your car so you could drive it home.

We are glad to hear you were able to get your starter replaced at home to get you back on the road.

VM
VIRGINIA M.
Honda Accord
07/15/2015
1998 honda
My second car doesn't get as much use and during the winter, I let it sit too long. The battery is fairly new, but I had to jump start it twice. Autosmith checked it, hard charged it and the car starts every time now. They suggested a battery maintainer when the car sits idle. Saved me buying a new battery and the fix was much less than I expected. They also squeezed me in without an appointment and were done sooner than anticipated.

Virginia,

It was so nice to visit with you on Wednesday.  It was our pleasure to recommend a battery maintainer to keep your battery charged and ready to go whenever you need your car.

Michael P.
Jeep Liberty
07/14/2015
5 star
Great!!!
From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave. From the quality of the work performed, to the quality of parts. From the follow up to the review this place rocks!!!

KAROL B.
Pontiac Firebird
07/14/2015
Great service!!
My car is running beautiful-she is an older car and Autosmith got her back to running like a Firebird!! They also got me a loaner car for a day. Great, honest, reliable. I recommend them. Hours are a little inconvenient but worth working around it.

Karol,

We are so happy to hear your beauty is back on the road!  We love offering the opportunity to supply loaner cars as needed.

NP
NICOLE P.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/10/2015
No worries here
Do you know how comforting it is to bring your car in for maintenance and know that you won't have to deal with questionable parts, unneeded repairs and crabby receptionists?!? OMG it rocks!! Thank you Autosmith for always taking such good care of my "baby." ;)

Thank you Nicole!

SF
Sandy F.
Des Moines, IA
Volkswagen Passat
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Sandy said her vehicle is still leaking transmission fluid. She called and asked them about it but she cannot take the vehicle back because she is not in that state anymore.

Sandy,

We have tried to reach out to you several times to see if you were able to take your car in to have it looked at by a shop in the state you are in.  If the leak is related to our repair, you are covered by our nationwide 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty.

EW
Evelyn W.
Saturn Ion 3
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Evelyn said this business has always done good work for her.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 07/14/2015

Evelyn,  It is always so nice to sit and visit with you when you come in.