Jennifer F.
Lexus LX 570
08/19/2020
Amazing service
I love this place and recommend it all the time. Very knowledgeable, professional, fair, and nice.

Jeep Wrangler JK
08/18/2020
I appreciate how every time I take my car to Autosmith they take the time to check over the entire vehicle. On top of that everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable.

TH
Tim H.
Toyota Tundra
08/13/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I go to Autosmith because of their loaner car option. I only have one vehicle so when it needs to go in the shop, it's great being able to use the loaner car and stay mobile for my job. Autosmith has been a great repair shop for me. They have been honest and have done excellent work on my truck.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/11/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Auto smith is awesome! I was having trouble with my car and they got me in and checked out the car throughly at a very reasonable rate!

Lauren B.
08/10/2020
Amazing!
Speedy service, reasonably priced, fantastic customer service!

Jerry H.
08/07/2020
Terrific, honest, fair. The Best!
This team is amazing. Great quality service at a fair price. Honest as can be. Great communication! Highly recommended!

Sam H.
08/07/2020
Their upbeat solving the problem !
AutoSmith was helpful right away are car was shut down on the side of the road . They where up on ordering parts + pricing.A speedy job + we were back on the road in no time.

Jerry P.
07/30/2020
Excellent Seevice
Autosmith provides reliable service.

Jennifer B.
07/29/2020
So far, Great!
Autosmith replaced the steering rack and fixed the air conditioning in our van. They found us a rebuilt part and explained pros and cons of using a rebuilt piece vs a new piece, explained pricing, and made the entire process easy for us. They were friendly and communicative. We got no surprises on our bill, and so far the van is running great! Will definitely use again.

Sam H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/29/2020
Being kind !
Very Professional ! Keeping the customer up date on work done + pickup time.

Jake W.
Nissan Murano
07/27/2020
No Nonsense and Gets the Job Done
Owners are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. High quality work for affordable prices. I always know that their mechanics are going the extra mile for my family and my own safety. I can always get in at a reasonable time and they always finish the work promptly and professionally.

Dina D.
07/24/2020
The best!
What can I say? They are the best. Happy customer for years!

Mark R.
07/24/2020
Always A First Class Experience
I've been bringing my two vehicles to Autosmith for several years and have never had other than a fabulous experience. I know that I can trust them to give me the straight scoop and also to keep the costs in line as much as possible. Jamie and Darin do everything they can to make a chore into a pleasant experience. All the staff is courteous, helpful and fun. All in all, Autosmith is far and away the best automotive service vendor I've ever dealt with.

KC
Kristen C.
07/21/2020
Honest and trustworthy!!
Best mechanic in Colorado Springs!

LA
Liz A.
07/17/2020
Exceptional facility
I have been taking my cars to Autosmith for over four years now. They have done a wonderful job, have been fair and thorough. They put customer service above everything else.