01/30/2019
Prompt, Convenient and Fair
Took 2005 Camry in for routine oil change and inspection. They pointed out that brake will likely eventually need to be flushed and some minor steering fluid weeping, but all levels were solidly in normal range. They also mentioned that both front parking lights were out. I'd expect these type of issues with an almost 15 year old vehicle, and I appreciated Autosmith discussing these with me before they become an issue or concern. I had them replace the bulbs which they had in stock, and while there was some labor involved due to the vehicle's design, they did it much faster than I could have and save me time. These are all typical examples of why my wife and I are very loyal and satisfied Autosmith customers.

AW
Antony W.
Acura RDX
01/25/2019
Always on point
Good, honest service with no up-charging or unnecessary items! Easily the best auto-care shop in the Springs!

VM
Virginia M.
01/19/2019
maintaining 13+ year old auto
Although our Pilot is over 13 years old and has 223,000+ miles on it, the auto runs well and we are confident to drive anywhere without worrying about it breaking down. We have taken it to Autosmith since we first bought it and it's in great shape due to their expert automotive knowledge and consistent maintenance through the years. Their service is excellent, trustworthy and we find it a joy to do business with them. The staff is honest and friendly and I would recommend them to everyone I know and care about.

Robert B.
01/17/2019
Trust in the quality of the work
I always feel that my car is kept in the best condition possible even though it’s 15+ years old

TP
Tara P.
01/16/2019
They took my car on time and had the loaner car waiting. Even though the Subaru dealership broke 2 retaining clips on a previous oil change Autosmith was able to provide clips. Great friend;y service.

Subaru Legacy
01/13/2019
Subaru 84k
Autosmith works diligently to track any maintenance including brakes, wipers, etc. They watch for the rate-of-change in tire-depth and brake-pad-thickness. They estimate when various elements will need to be changed out based on driving history. They discuss those items with their customer and make knowledgeable suggestions. Jaime and Darren are good people.

Peyton, CO
01/10/2019
Service and balue
We are recently new to Autosmith. Made the right decision in changing mechanics. Great service with honest answers.

ST
Sheri T.
Colorado
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Sheri said they were great. She said they were quick and did a very good job.

Jeanna W.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Jeanna said she would recommend the business for service.

Todd B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the employees are very dependable and he's been a customer for years.

BE
Bill E.
12/18/2018
Another Exceptional Experience
Not only do the owners exhibit a caring, confident manner in making quotes, providing service snd excellent workmanship the unwaveringly provide the same. They are fun to talk with, they are open in their estimate and what they will do. More importantly the are fast, and competently complete the work. I’ll be back and will actively help promote this fine auto shop!

12/12/2018
Awesome
Autosmith is continually my #1 choice for a mechanic in the springs. Service is always quick and professional. I have never felt oversold on any unneccesary repairs. They also keep their customers well informed on the repair process.

Jeanne B.
12/11/2018
Things went well!
Another quick visit at Autosmith! Thanks everyone!

Marsha L.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/01/2018
Great work, Great Service!
The professionals at Autosmith provided complete service on my older Lexus Rx300. I think their attention and work keeps my car running well and our family safe. They made getting to serviced painless with their courtesy and loaner car while mine was being serviced. A truly reliable and trustworthy organization.

11/29/2018
Honest & Helpful
Darren & Jamie know their business & seem to have high syandards for their techs. I’ve never felt “upsold in the 10+ years we’ve used them. They are practical point out the pros & cond of different options. Highly recommended!

VM
Virginia M.
11/16/2018
Reliable
Once again, Autosmith saved us during our auto emergency. Our starter went out and we were able to take our car in at around 3:30, get a loaner and make it back before it got dark. The starter was installed by the next morning, making our emergency fixable, They are always friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and reasonable.

GK
Greg K.
11/16/2018
Autosmith Consistent
Auto smith consistently provides quality service for our cars and excellent customer service. They don’t take advantage of the customer. They’re honest. We wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else.

LL
Leanna L.
Nissan Sentra
11/12/2018
Wonderful, throrough service!
We have used Autosmith on our vehicle, but our son was looking for a trustworthy, detailed and reliable
auto repair and was very pleased with the great service on his car as well.
Would recommend them to anyone!

SK
Scott K.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2018
Top quality shop.
Service is outstanding, professional, and work is done in a timely matter.
Work is completed on time.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/07/2018
The best auto mechanics in town
I've been doing business with Autosmith for 13+ years and trust Darren for great auto advice and Jamie for family service.