Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/01/2020
Part arrived in a day
Needed a part that was difficult to find but they were able to get it within a day. Great service!

Diedre B.
04/01/2020
Great service.
Again, swift, thorough and reasonably priced service.

Mark S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/30/2020
Used car check out
We brought my son's Miata in to get checked over and they gave us a very thorough and honest assessment of it's condition. It probably save us thousands of dollars compared to them just fixing what we originally thought were the problems. We so highly value their honesty and integrity. We have referred friends here and will continue to do so.

RA
Rachelle A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/27/2020
Excellent Service...Friends
I started going to Autosmith two years ago after painstakingly researching automotive mechanics in the Colorado Springs area. I was rather doubtful I would find a place as personable, as
willing to explain things, and as genuine as the mechanic I had in a small town in Northern Wisconsin. The first thing that intrigued me about Autosmith was that Jamie did/does about as much diagnosing of vehicular issues as her husband does! Wonderful and puts women more at ease in an automotive situation! The second thing is that either one will give you a thorough explanation of the problem, whether or not it can be deferred,
and how much it will cost. Third, I thoroughly enjoy taking my truck in and spending time just talking to them like I talk to friends. If you want an honest assessment of your vehicle (or the vehicle you are planning to buy), affordable prices and friendly conversation, this is the place! I very much appreciate their time, and the expertise of their staff!. My vehicle is in good hands with knowledgeable and certified mechanics
and people I know want me to be safe! on the road.

DF
Dennis F.
03/26/2020
Managed well by honest owners who take care of their customers
My experience with this Autosmith shop has been first rate for years! I trust them completely. Darrin and Jamie do right by their clients.

TH
Terry H.
03/26/2020
Honest, reliable
You will get honest, reliable work here. Been a customer almost 20 years now.

JJ
Jan J.
03/25/2020
Personal and Professional
They have kept our old Honda on the road past 200,000 miles! Always kind, personal and professional.

JI
John I.
03/24/2020
Great service still...
Once again quick and accurate service provided with no attempts at upsales. I've been using Autosmith for over 6 years and always the best.

RK
Richard K.
Nissan Xterra
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Richard said this business is very good. They always had good service. He has been there twice and both times they were good. The employees were friendly, he respects the work they do and he is happy with it.

Lacey B.
Toyota Tundra
03/15/2020
Great service every time!!
I’m always so comfortable and confident in bringing my truck to Autosmith. They are knowledgeable and honest! I drive away knowing that everything is taken care oof.

Mike M.
03/11/2020
Great experience
I typically have used dealerships for my services, I suppose there is a comfort that they will know a specific vehicle better than a business that has to know many. I had recently used Autosmith for some repairs and general services for one of our vehicles and couldn't have been happier. They were responsive, located parts for a few repairs that would have cost several hundreds had I used the dealership. They did a thorough overview of the vehicle recommending services and charged a very reasonable amount for parts and service.

Amy B.
Mazda Protege
03/09/2020
Autosmith gets an "A+"!
From the always-friendly service, to diagnostic knowledge, to reliable, on-time execution of repairs and maintenance, to pro-active suggestions and follow-up, everyone at Autosmith deserves a gold star. I am so glad I switched!

DK
Dennis K.
Honda Crosstour
03/06/2020
Friendliness is above par. You feel like family very comfortable

BP
Brent P.
Manitou Springs, CO
Toyota Tundra
03/05/2020
Great service center
Excellent service center!
The office is clean and accommodating, the owners are honest, friendly people that won’t charge you for unnecessary work. Mechanics are top notch ASE certified experts. If you have hesitations about using this shop, don’t they are pro’s.

Cyndi S.
Lincoln MKZ
03/03/2020
Awesome as always!
Autosmith is a Great auto repair shop! They explain EVERYTHING in great detail, in advance.
Their staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Prompt appointments that fit my schedule and they offer a car to use if needed. Glad I was referred here. Pricing is more than reasonable. Thanks Darin!