05/20/2020
Helpful Auto tech guys
I think they are nice and do great work, that is trustworthy.

SF
SUSAN F.
Buena Park, CA
Volkswagen Beetle
05/19/2020
Awesome
This is the best place to take your car! I WILL NOT take my car anywhere else. They are honest and thats hard to find now adays

Honda Accord Coupe
05/18/2020
They are informative and detailed oriented.
They care about their customers and their vehicles. They keep in communication with you and are very helpful. Work is done in a timely manner.

DARIN P.
Murrieta, CA
Toyota Avalon
05/11/2020
Always do a great job
These guys always do a good job for me. This is the second car I’ve brought them. They previously worked on my Corvette.

RO
ROBIN O.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/05/2020
Excellent customer service
Each time we have taken a vehicle to Auto Tech, we feel they are very honest and only complete the work that needs to be done. They gave me a ride home and when my car was finished they also picked me up. They are fast in completing the work, extremely polite, their customer service couldn’t be any better! Thank you Auto Tech!

SHARI W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Pontiac Sunfire
05/04/2020
They were great and fast with their work

MINH L.
Hyundai Accent
04/29/2020
Simple and Easy! Very satisfied
My car overheated. I dropped off the car the next day and it was quoted in the next 2 hours. The car spent another day at the shop and was ready to run in less than 2 days. Very simple and straight to the point. Highly recommend it!

MOLLY H.
Saturn VUE
04/23/2020
I’m so glad I found Autotec to take care of the service needs on my 2008 Saturn Vue. They are professional and trustworthy, especially during this COVID19 pandemic.

BL
BRANDON L.
04/23/2020
Nice, fast and reliable.
They got my smog done fast and at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend it to my co-workers, family and friends.

Nissan Rogue Select
04/16/2020
Fast reliable service at a reasonable price
Thank you so much autotech for fixing my car!! I appreciate you guys God bless🙏

GM
GEORGE M.
INFINITI I35
04/16/2020
Professional
Window repaired in a timely manner no hidden charges cost what i was quoted

04/10/2020
Excellent customer service!
Excellent customer service.

AP
ALFRED P.
Saturn Ion
04/08/2020
Saturn car
Excellent service thank you especially your shuttle service

04/08/2020
Close to work
Quick service with minimal add on services requested. Only essential work is done Great crew

AL
ADAM L.
Mazda B2300
04/02/2020
Honest professional service
Jared and the staff at Autotech were honest, professional and communicative towards every service needed and recommended for my vehicle. Great communication to let you know how your vehicle is being taken care of and an excellent place to have your car needs handled with personal care and friendly advice.
They know how to treat you and your car needs right.
A+ service!