JOE JR. A.
09/22/2020
Toyota Tacoma A/C Repair
Autotech is a great place to have your vehicle repaired. The staff is friendly, and the repairs are done in a timely matter. Great mechanics with reasonable rates. Highly recommend!

DENNIS C.
Ford Edge
09/22/2020
excellent job
A/C needed a part. Part was ordered and received. Dropped car off, an hour or so later, was called and told it was ready. Pretty seamless. Good job!

LP
LAUREEN P.
09/17/2020
Trustworthy, knowledgeable.
We have been taking our cars to Autotech for over 10 years and have recommended them to others many times. They are honest, trustworthy and professional. Tony and Jared are caring and friendly and the mechanics are always professional and willing to explain things in simple terms. I always feel like my cars are well taken care of at Autotech. Never feel taken advantage of, either.

DJ
DENNIS J.
09/14/2020
FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE
Jared and Joe were great. In and out in 20 minutes for battery warranty service.

STEPHEN C.
09/12/2020
Quick, Efficient and Timely
This time my car was brought in for only an oil change and tire rotation. Although it will need suspension work in the future, that was not now. I like how AutoTech does a multi-point inspection and advises me on 'things to look for' in the future. I'm confident that this is done with every service.;

09/10/2020
Service and starter replacement
Got the job done quickly and economically.

DA
DOLORES A.
09/08/2020
Friendly, informative, speedy service.
They are always friendly, helpful. I trust them to know what they are doing with my car.

SG
Shander G.
09/07/2020
Fast reliable service at a reasonable price
The service that I received from auto Tech was absolutely wonderful thank you

SG
SHANDER G.
Nissan Rogue Select
09/05/2020
Fast reliable service at a reasonable price
Excellent service !!!

Jerry M.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said he was totally satisfied with the service and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Ford Excursion
08/30/2020
My daughter and I feel safe now!😊
There was a nasty shuddering almost every time I would brake, especially going down hill. Jarrod recommended higher end rotters and brake pads rather than the standard ones I had put on before. Yes, it was going to be more money, but because I have a very large and heavy vehicle, he thought it would be best. Boy was he right!! It drives like a dream now, no more shuddering!!😃 I really appreciate the fact that he didn't just sell me the cheapest product, but rather what would be safest and best for my daughter and I. Thank you Jarrod!!

COSMA S.
Lake Mathews, CA
Ford Cab & Chassis
08/27/2020
The work was done in a timely manner & very professionally.
My wait time was minimal and my necessary service was done quickly and professionally. I am accustomed to this kind of service each time I take my vehicles to AUTOTECH..

RT
RENATO T.
Nissan Frontier
08/22/2020
The service advisor, Jarred and the technicians are honest, reliable and hardworking.
Their charges are reasonable compared to the dealer. They will give suggested recommendation
as to maintenance to upkeep your vehicle. Keep up the good work and through word of mouth your number of clients will increase and everybody will be happy. Thank you very much.

Mazda Tribute
08/21/2020
Always reliably good service and price
Autotech is the only garage I recommend when family and friends are looking to have their cars repaired, smog tested, etc.

SCOTT B.
08/20/2020
Fast service and honest
Same day service was nice