Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

11/13/2019
Elbow Grease
For many oil changes and other repairs, AutoTech has kept track of the wear on my brake lining. Finally, it was time. Due to an upcoming vacation, I decided that it needed to be done. The work was completed efficiently and skillfully. They also offered to make the first change on my spark plugs. Three of the four came out with a hitch, the last one however took a great deal of time and effort and penetrant to remove the last one !!!! Thanks AutoTech for your tenacity.

GR
GEORGE R.
11/02/2019
Great. People
On a scale of 1 threw 10 you guys are a big 10
Great customer follow up they answer all of your questions
Estimates are Fair
Ask for Jared

CAT M.
10/28/2019
Why did I ever go some where else never again !!
As stated above I will never go anywhere else just because I don't live here I will drive the distance to come back here it's about 40 minutes to get here or longer but it is so well worth it Auto Tech is actually the best place to take your vehicle I've been to others that were recommended to me and for convenience just right there down the street but I will drive the distance to go back they have always been good and I will continue to tell everyone and come back thanks guys see you next time

10/26/2019
Suns so well I needed to check the brakes
AutoTech mechanics have taken such good care of my truck I think it will run forever. They treat you and your vehicle as family. I trust their work and recommend them to anyone who is seeking a team of mechanics to keep their ride running smoothly and safely.

A little background, the truck is approaching 300K and after a major tune-up, AC compressor, Radiator, my truck runs better than I ever imagined. With all the power and ease of starting I felt such confidence In the truck, I completed a 2500 mi trip around the western states and plan to use this as a tow vehicle for a camping trailer.

Tony’s team of mechanics spotted a leak from the orig. master brake cylinder and the rear wheel brake pistons. We decided to replace these and avoid contaminating the brake drums or not having full braking in an emergency.

Now I feel I can add/rent a 6000 LB trailer with 100% confidence.

JESUS S.
San Diego, CA
10/21/2019
Customer service
Jered went above and beyond his way to go through all of the problems my vehicle had and he even told me about a manufacture recall that it had. Very knowledgeable!

SF
SUSAN F.
Buena Park, CA
Volkswagen Beetle
10/18/2019
My service
I will never take my cars anywhere else, this place is honest they do it right the first time they are friendly and just the best !!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Jeep Cherokee
10/11/2019
Always a professional job
Always a fast and professional maintenance. AAA discount is appreciated. Easy parking and lobby is comfortable enough to wait.

PR
PHILIP R.
10/02/2019
Great service. Will definitely be back.

DA
DALE A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/30/2019
Honest and great service

JAKE B.
09/20/2019
Great service and talent!
When I first went in I had left work mid-day Thursday using vacation because my breaks had started grinding the day before. After many calls I had found them through the warranty company that serviced my previous brake replacement. In June of last year I had just paid $800 for a two axel pad and rotor replacement. The warranty company denied the claim after I had left my vehicle over night and had to get rides 24 miles there and back twice. The staff here handled the situation perfectly and got my repairs for only the cost of service vs. $400 previous quotes. Even after I had called the warranty company myself and they refused to make an exception, the manager of AutoTech was able to get my claim resolved due to my specific circumstances.

They were super helpful, responsive, and friendly throughout the entire process.

Great work guys!

TR
TERRIE R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/16/2019
Courteoous personnel. Prompt and attentive
From the time I was put in contact with Autotech ffrom Repair Smith, I received courteous and complete information. From the beginning I felt that they had my interest at heart and not giving me some bull about my car. Very satisfied. Will use them again if I have to have service done. Thank you to all especially Jared and Joseph. Again thanks for giving me my car back in great working order. What I definitely liked is the warranty of 2 Years.

VK
VICKIE K.
Honda Civic Si
09/12/2019
I found the employees very helpful and friendly. When I bring my car here, I feel I get an honest assessment of what services my car requires and that the repairs were done well.

ES

Honest and informative
Honest and informative

09/06/2019
Auto Electric
Had a need to reword for towing. The work was done in less than a day. Autotech has restored my confidence in my ~300k mile truck to use it as a tow vehicle. Perhaps they can restore your confidence as well.

PE
Patricia E.
Moreno Valley, CA
09/04/2019
We went in early one morning to get a feel of the place and to talk to someone about the problems of my car and Jared and Joseph both listened and advised as to where to start and after all was said and done we went to them to get my car fixed. They both have great personalities and a great since of humor.

PE
PATRICIA E.
Moreno Valley, CA
09/03/2019
The customer service is great!
We went in early one morning to get a feel of the place and to talk to someone about the problems of my car and Jared and Jonathon both listened and advised as to where to start and after all was said and done we went to them to get my car fixed. They both have great personalities and a great since of humor.

RO
ROBERT O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/02/2019
Excellent staff and service!!
Excellent work!! Staff very efficient, knowledgable, and friendly:-).

09/01/2019
Keep it running until the wheels fall off
I have a high mileage car and planned a 5K mile trip around the country. Autotech has kept my ride running as good as new but I wanted to have one final check before heading out on those long lonely western byways and the high ethanol / low octane gas.

We had a battery terminal showing corrosion and a little tinkering by Autotech we do not expect to see any issue.

Near the first 2000 miles, I did have a time when the computer chip go into into “Limp Home” mode. This has been a problem with this after market chip. I find I need to remove the positive terminal for a few seconds and it resets. I also am near time for oil service so I added a quart just uncase.

08/30/2019
THE LEAST STRESSFUL SERVICE TRIP
Joseph did a very good job meeting all my needs and keeping me updated on the status of my vehicle