Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CHARLES B.
Kia Sephia
11/13/2018
Staff is Efficient & so Friendly
This shop does great work & I never have any problems.

NC
NOEL C.
11/08/2018
Always quick & efficient!
Always prompt and excellent service.

Jennifer M.
Nissan Maxima
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the service was good.

11/01/2018
Quick, Efficient and Timely
Called ahead (this time) for oil change and tire rotation. Left the car for the day, and was completed. During usual checks, they found a low level for my battery, so I had it replaced. The battery was in stock and also done at the same time.

WS
William S.
Lexus CT 200h
10/27/2018 Category: Service
William said the business has good people. It is always a pleasure to work with them.

KK
Kathleen K.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said this business is good to her vehicle.

DT
Dan T.
Ford Edge
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the customer service was very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable.

SF
SUSAN F.
Moreno Valley, CA
Chevrolet Spark
10/19/2018
Awesome!!!
Awesome as usual!!!!!! Bring your cars to this shop you won’t be disappointed at all, super friendly and awesome service! I will not go anywhere else

AT
ANDREW T.
Toyota Tercel
10/10/2018
Fast, Friendly, and Reliable
I've been taking my cars to AutoTech for a few years now. They are great.

CHARLES B.
GMC Pickup
10/09/2018
Major Tuneup
My 1995 GMC 2500 was running poorly and needed a major tune-up. Autotech was given the task to help make my vehicle “Bulletproof”. I found their work through and reasonable. Many components for the electrical and fuel system had degraded or were using parts not specifically suited to thus engine. They kept in communication with description of the parts, thier purpose and options for repairs including estimates. I also had an AC compressor fail which they replaced along with the tune. I am now looking forward to the next long trip to see the USA in my GMC. Expect worry free driving g and possibly the best gas mileage possible.

AJ
Ashley J.
Corona, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the business was friendly and they talked to her while she waited and the prices were decent and she said Jarred did great work.

JOHN K.
10/03/2018
You Nailed It!
Positive exchanges with Jerrod and Marcus - As I sat in the waiting area reading, I also couldn't help but notice the efficient and cordial way they each handled customers and delivery people as they came in, same for incoming phone calls. Jerrod came to me to show me that my oil pan plug bolt was in pretty bad condition with unserviceable threads, and recommended a solution - bore out the drain hole and match threads with an oversize bolt. I am grateful to the mechanic for calling this to our attention, the kind of close observation and responsibility that I have come to expect from the team at Autotech. Thank you all for maintaining a high level of service and responsibility toward your customers and their vehicles. J. Klure

DAN C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/28/2018
Great People
I’ve been coming to AutoTech for twenty years. I don’t trust any other mechanics with my vehicles.
These guys have worked with me every step of the way and I’m not an easy person to work with.

RA
Richard A.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has known them for a long time. The service was the great and they were nice The service rep at the counter was very helpful.

EG
Eddie G.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the service was good.

Ralph W.
Sun City West, AZ
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said they did a good job.

Saturn SL
09/18/2018
failed smog and they saved the day
Came in because I failed a smog check and couldnt fix it myself. They found the issue, and fixed up my car in just a few hours and low cost. Definitely going back!!

LG
Linda G.
Kia Forte
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Linda said she has used them for years and is happy with the service.

IS
ISSAC S.
Ford Edge
09/16/2018
a little expensive
Thank you for taking care of my Ford in an expeditious time. I came in with my engine lite on and was charged 111.00 to discover I was low on oil. I was charged an additional amount of 29.43 which I okayed. THe other 203.24 was in my opinion an oil change. I have always been happy with your work but as a senior on a fixed income I must take my business elsewhere. Your prices are too high.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 09/17/2018

Issac we spoke this morning regarding your past visit,
You came in for a check engine warning lamp diagnostic, you had a History P0012 trouble code:
Camshaft Position A Timing over retarded (Bank 1),
We performed Camshaft Actuator test to confirm proper operation and verified cam and crank position sensors were in Sync- OK. system is performing as designed. This trouble code occured in the past and is not occuring at this time Inspected engine oil level-
It was extremly low and very dirty. Recommend oil service with vehicle inspection-$67.36 with synthectic blend motor oil. Upon inspection of vehicle we recommended a air filter-$20.61, and Battery Service-$36.55 for a grand Total of $238.52. You mentioned you did not receive your AAA Discount, You need to show us the card as for we don't know who is AAA and who is not. You also said you are have a limited income, then we can
defer some of the services. Again Issac I value you,
and you have been Patronizing AutoTech for many years now. And whatever need  Please let me know, we can make it happen.
Again Thank you for your Bussiness!
Tony

Moreno Valley, CA
Ford Excursion
09/10/2018
Ford Excursion
Excellent Service great environment and fair prices.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Tony for your Honest Opinion of AutoTech!
We always want Happy and Satisfied Customers!
Thanks again Tony.