MA
MARIA A.
02/24/2020
They were not only courteous and polite but very attentive and explained everything

JOHN G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/20/2020
Chevolet Truck
Competent workers & friendly staff.

Susanne S.
Nissan Murano
02/18/2020
great service
Jared is the best. He always takes good care of my car needs. He never tries to push for repairs not needed. Jared gets my vehicle in right away and takes care of any problems. Love this place! Highly suggest you go here especially if you need a second opinion. Ask for Jared.

Moreno Valley, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020
Fair evaluateion on repairs
Timely repairs. No pressure.

JIM M.
Land Rover LR2
01/29/2020
I had my Rover in for a coolant problem that was sporadic and your staff did a cursory diagnosis with no problems showing up. They charged me 1/2 the normal hourly rate since they didn't find any obvious problems and I thought that was fair.

AR
AMANDA R.
01/29/2020
A+
They were super nice and respectful. Made my smog fast and easy.

KH
KURT H.
Dodge Dart
01/28/2020
Dodge repair
Good, honest shop. Helped me right away.

EH

ALFRED P.
Saturn Ion
01/27/2020
Everyone was so helpful
Everyone was courteous and helpful I was surprised and thankful that I was given a ride home while my car was being worked on then I was picked up and taken back to the shop

Pontiac Grand Prix
01/22/2020
Superb service, pricing, & outcome
In short summary, this is the place to fix the car without looking any further.

I had serious issue with engine oil leaking. I am new in the place so i also had no idea which mechanics to go nearby. Based on several calling to mechanic shops, I choose to go to autotech because they sounded more caring about their customers, just based on how they offered immediate service and actually asked about my car unlike many others didn't really care but taking appointments. Only couple hours after dropping car, Joseph called to inform about finding of issue of oil leaking and also coolant leaking issue. Next day, my car was fully fixed and the owner(I assume) kindly described and explain the issue in detail and how they fixed. Also he shared possible issue to be fixed as recommendation without aggressively asking to fix it. The environment felt family owned with professional customer caring. So far i do not experience any past issue with the car. I was worried to get ripped off as i am not too familiar with mechanics nearby but Autotech did help me with great experience by providing good service and price.

BILL M.
Dodge Journey
01/14/2020
Awesome
From the very first word, I could tell this auto shop was different from others I have dealt with. They did not try to over sell. The service was quick an they were wonderful to work with.

MY
Mike Y.
Saturn Relay
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business is okay, he will go back and does recommend them to others. The only issue is they took the instrument panel out to replace some light bulbs. He said it seems some of the lights are not working but it is okay unless he drives at night.

AA
ALFONSO A.
01/03/2020
Customer service
Very helpful great customer service

JANET L.
01/02/2020
Repairs for my Mazda6 - Greatly appreciated
I called about an issue with my heater. The staff took the time to really check it out and found there was actually a leak with water hose and clamps that were causing the problem. I asked them to do an inspection of my vehicle. They did and found a potential issue with my brakes which I also had repaired.

I feel very comfortable with their service. I appreciate how they explain what repairs are needed, actually going to the extent of sharing photos of the repairs needed. (previous visit) They do not try to "upsale" you things you don't need. I saw them give a customer several quotes for repairs, based on the priority so the customer would know what to expect.

DONALD G.
Saturn VUE
12/30/2019
Reasonable prices And friendly staff
They were almost ready to close and I walked in needing a smog check And they happily took me in right away. When finished(passed smog) told me a couple of things I should take care of but they did not pressure me and said I did not have to do them right away And gave me estimates on having these things done. One I thought was a little high but the other one was extremely reasonable. In fact I thought all their prices were Very competitive. The whole staff/owners we are very knowledgeable and friendly Plus I didn’t have to wait very long! I was extremely happy with the service I received.