ANTHONY M.
Dodge Magnum
06/18/2021
Work was completed on time
This shop does real good work & They are really reasonable

RUDOLF M.
Pontiac Vibe
06/17/2021
Honest work , extremely knowledgeable and can fix the problem.
Happy with the service , Tony has a good crew working for him ! They were honest and friendly ... I'm on low income so their prices fit my budget .

CHARLES C.
Nissan Frontier
06/17/2021
Mr. C
Autotech has done a Phenomenal service for I and my vehicle.
I am also a repeat customer.

EG
EDGAR G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Ram 2500
06/14/2021
Fast and easy!
Called the shop and Jared the shop manager answered the phone, got me in that hour and had my truck back in 3 hours!

ED
ERIC D.
Ford Aerostar
06/11/2021
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
The title says it all. Outstanding! Straight forward, honest and fairly priced. Great customer service too! It seems difficult to find an honest mechanic that’ll go the extra mile nowadays but AutoTech is definitely one of them. After being disappointed by Top Dawg, I dropped off my ‘96 Aerostar for an overheating issue... Jared was very helpful, knowledgeable and transparent with what was done to my van AND what still needed to be done. Thank you Auto Tech, and thank you Jared. You’ve earned my business!!!

Toyota Tercel
06/07/2021
Friendly and reliable.
Don’t forget to use your AAA car for a discount.

Cadillac ATS
06/05/2021
Exceptional Service
Scheduled an appointment when my engine light came on. The guy at the front service desk was very busy at the time, but took the time to explain things to me. He was extremely knowledgeable and handled things professionally but personably. Thanks AAA for the recommendation and thanks to Autotech for your great service!

MILTON M.
Bakersfield, CA
Nissan Murano
06/04/2021
The staff at AutoTech was responsive and honest. They helped us with a tough situation and were very helpful and professional. I highly recommend them.

South Gate, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/02/2021
my vw
i think they took too long and my car still has same problem but atleast i was able to drive away . basically they just guessed a few things wich could of been the problem made it work but the car still has same issue and they couldnt fix it as much as they tryed 2 weeks later my car starts drives now so i guess i can say thanks to me calling them and making a few suggestions in hopes of speeding up the process wich from day 1 was pointed out but all shops are the same they gonna charge you all they can so a fuse problem cost me 800 buks and my car still has the issue i was hoping have fixed . but i liked them period. !! i recommend them

CURT B.
Dodge Challenger
05/30/2021
I trust Autotech
The battery on our 2017 dodge challenger kept discharging. It was ruining batteries and I had to replace two. Since there was a warranty issue I took it to the dealer. They spent one month trying to diagnose the problem, working with the engineers in Detroit, and discovered that it was a electronica module which they replaced. I won’t get into the details of my experience with the dealer other than to say it’s the most horrible experience I’ve ever had with a dealership. The dealership told me that the module wasn’t the only problem. Their test revealed it needed a new alternator. Not trusting the dealer, I called Jared and they replaced the alternator only to find out that the problem wasn’t that. I had them put the old alternator back in and will now take it back to the dealership. I’m sure the dealership would have charged me for the new alternator even though I didn’t need it as it turns out. We’ve been taking our vehicles to Autotech for over 20 years. It’s great to be able to trust your mechanics. Sadly, now our saga with the Dodge dealership will continue. The review I write about the dealership when this mess is finally cleared up will be drastically different than this review. Plus, I plan to share my experience on all forms of social media.

JIM S.
Grand Terrace, CA
Toyota Tundra
05/28/2021
Quick
The service was very fast and the owner is very friendly.

CATHERINE S.
Mazda B2300
05/26/2021
Terrific Service
Thank you to all the staff at Autotech for their amazing customer service. I will definitely bring my vehicles here again.

GV
GAYNELL V.
05/26/2021
Great Customer service
Great people to do business with.Always a great job.

RICH G.
Cadillac CTS-V
05/20/2021
Excellent work
Total communication and open about work being done and costs

MT
MARIE T.
05/18/2021
YOUR AWESOME
Customer service is excellent. Pricing is competitive and they don't lie to sell you something you don't need.
These days.... rare!!