Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Joseph A.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said that the service was good and the staff was pleasant.

YM
YESENIA M.
06/18/2019
Up to date
I brought my car in as soon as the shop opened. Within two hours I was given an update as to cost and a plan of action. I received another update within three hours. By the end of the day, I was given a third update with a promise to have a diagnosis b 10 a.m. the next day. Sure enough, Jared called with the final diagnosis and cost. Jared was always polite and professional.

SUE B.
06/17/2019
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
I have been taking my autos to Autotech for 17 years and have never been displeased with the work or the cost. Tony Solorio has built this business over many years based on good work and honesty. Service Manager Jared is efficient and professional. Whether the job is just a regular servicing, or one that requires diagnostics, he sees that the skilled technicians complete the work as good and as quickly as possible. I'm always offered a ride home if I don't choose to wait. However, I usually stay in the spacious and comfortable waiting room. Like my review title says, "I wouldn't take my car anywhere else"!

STEPHEN C.
06/11/2019
Quick, Efficient and Timely
I always schedule my maintenance service with an eye to my empty spots on my calendar. AutoTech is always able to let me set aside time for them to have the car most of the day, but frequently are finished within just a few hours. They are quick, efficient and timely. I much appreciate that they do a 'once around' to be assure me that there aren't any problems that I'm not aware of. More so, they advise me that something is not needed immediately, but should be addressed with the next service. That way, I can budget for the future.

CA
Chioma A.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Chioma said the service at this business was good.

GL
GARY L.
06/02/2019
GARY
They know what they are doing. They fix it right the first time.

KP
KAREN P.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/31/2019
Good employees
I like the employees at Autotech, professional. They do well by my two vehicles. Only complaint is the long visit time. Needed smog done, appointment time was 9am. The machine used to test was not ‘calibrated’ and had to wait for that. 11am before my car was taken in for testing. I always try to be prompt for appointments and would appreciate if they were ready for me when I arrived. Other than that, I like them and will continue to use their services.

TO
TOM O.
05/30/2019
Autotech does it again!
Autotech is the best! They diagnosed the engine failure problem, repaired car and had it back to us the same day. (I think we got special treatment.) Or maybe they treat everybody this way. At any rate Autotech runs a first-class business. We’ve been going there for years and will continue doing so far into the future. If you are looking for an honest auto repair business this is the place. Look no further. We whole-hearted recommend them.

KL
KEN L.
05/28/2019
Very good service
It is always good to be able to your car to a shop that you can trust. I have had nothing but great experiences with Autotech.
They provide great customer service.

BR
Brent R.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Brent said the staff were good guys and they did a good job.

WK
WAYNE K.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
05/23/2019
Mercedes
the job was done efficiently, on time, everything checked, done correctly as usual, the car has 260K miles and runs perfectly due to the great job Auto Tech does

Saturn SL
05/22/2019
Amazing service
They are very thorough and find everything, they are very very nice and has very good people skills. Everything took them awhile and they ended up calling later than they would say but they did call, just expect your car to be there awhile longer than you originally expect. Overall it was a very good shop and experience.

05/21/2019
Autotech is honest
Autotech is the best auto repair shop around. I would strongly recommend them for any car trouble repairs needed. They have always been fair and completely honest on all their dealings.

JULIAN B.
Moreno Valley, CA
GMC Yukon XL
05/15/2019
Trusted service
I been going to auto Tech for years . Jared is a good service writer .he will try an ask question to pin point the problem so their not putting extra part ,time And most in importantly my money. Give them the time to do repair right the first time!

Mark B.
Lincoln Town Car
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was convenient and efficient, however, the price was high for a labor diagnostic. The business was informative but the diagnostic was not necessary.

CD
CONCETTA D.
Hyundai Veloster
05/04/2019
Good
Good service all the time

GR
GERALD R.
05/03/2019
My experience
They did great work, I was in and out without any hassle.

CT
CHANTELL T.
Lincoln LS
05/02/2019
Compassionate Techs
AutoTech mechanics and customer service reps showed compassion when caring for my car. They made sure my experience was a pleasant one driving off their lot. If you need a tow I recommend the tow company AutoTech refers, Double A. The tow men were compassionate as well!

05/02/2019
Keep issues
Everyone was very nice and helpful. I also learned how to start my car without the push start today

MARK M.
Jeep Cherokee
05/01/2019
Always a positive expt
Correct diagnosis of exioproblems, and a through job with the tune-up.