Dhruv B.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Dhruv said the service was good, the staff are reliable, good in communication and he had no issues.

Joshua S.
01/24/2021
First Time There
New starter and oil change. Quick, friendly and professional service. Detailed receipt and AAA discount. Returning for sure!

JIM H.
Anaheim, CA
01/23/2021
James Hermans
My 1999 Dodge Pick-up broke down on the 91-Freeway Friday, morning, January 22, 2021. I then called AAA, who referred me to AUTO-TECH, where I was helped by Eric Werner. Every employee within Auto-Tech was kind and professional. While I waited for the repair, the staff offered me coffee and a snack. The Auto Mechanic repaired my Alternator and changed my Spark Plugs. Within 3 hrs I was off and running. Excellent Customer Service and job on my truck. Thank you- James H

MARJORIE S.
Honda Fit
01/21/2021
Friendly and professional
Good service, they answered all my questions, reasonably priced

AL
ALLYSON L.
Sugarloaf, CA
Kia Sorento
01/20/2021
Stellar Service
There was no hesitation in helping to get me back on the road last minute with some new headlights. I thought I came prepared as they squeezed me in just before closing but purchased the wrong lights. Without even an ounce of an attitude or asking me to come back they had someone get the correct lights and installed them for me. Everyone there had a positive attitude and was very pleasant to interact with. Thank you so much!

MOLLY H.
Saturn VUE
01/20/2021
Excellent customer service
For the last few years I dreaded taking my car in for service because as an older woman, many places tried to take advantage of me. Not so with Autotech. Being treated with respect is one of their many commendable services. The service on my older vehicle is always done with great care. Jerrod(sp?) is awesome and I always leave knowing my vehicle has been thoroughly serviced. Thank you Autotec.

SEAN M.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
01/15/2021
Amazing
They were quick about their work and called me promptly when my car was ready to be picked up.

LR
Linda R.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Linda said that they got her in quick and were finished sooner than expected. They told her it'd be an hour and it was only a half hour. They're efficient and did a good job.

NS

Moreno Valley, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/13/2021
Overall experience
The fact that they seem to know how to do their job, and explain in detail any issues they found a long the way. And made things quite easy for me.

HM
HOLLY M.
Nissan 350Z
01/13/2021
Friendly and good prices
My gf recommended me to come here I don’t regret it, we will be coming here more often.

SHAUN H.
01/08/2021
Nice people
They were accommodating at servicing my Jeep. They also saved me from calling an Uber to and from home. Overall nice experience!

BARBARA B.
Park City, UT
Suzuki XL-7
12/29/2020
When our car broke down in Riverside, we were so fortunate that Autotech happened to be right off the exit where we pulled off. They took a look at our car for us even though it was a little past their closing time, and quickly diagnosed the problem. When we couldn’t get an Uber to bring us to our hotel, Tony even gave us a ride there! They fixed our car the next day so we could resume our vacation. Great service!

12/24/2020
car maintenance
always calls and explains what needs to be done.
I know it will be done correctly.