LL
LINDA L.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
12/01/2020
Friendly staff, did only the work I wanted done🙂 pretty busy shop. Did not run me though the ringer. ( at least I don’t think they did )
I would recommend this shop to others
Five stars 5 ⭐️
Thank You all at Autotech in Riverside, Ca.
On 3rd St and Chicago

JOHN K.
11/24/2020
Tony and Jerod handle the needs of people with cheerfulness, confidence and respect. Their information is always totally reliable.
As usual, I'm happy with the genuine cordiality of the people at AUTOTECH. The quality of the automotive work and attention to detail is always impressive and reassuring. I know that when I drive away after periodic maintenance I have nothing to be concerned about regarding my pickup truck.
Thanks again, gentlemen, for your conscientious attention to the good condition of my vehicle, which is so important to my safety on the road. Gratefully, John Klure.

LH
LATRICE H.
Gardena, CA
Nissan 350Z
11/19/2020
Nice shop!
The guys there were super nice and tried everything to diagnose issues I was having prior to my visit. I'd definitely go back. Thank u!

SALLY W.
FIAT 500
11/18/2020
Excellence in Service, as Always..
I've been going to Autotech now for about 5 yrs, I've never had issue with ANY repair, pricing ALWAYS fair and fast. Customer for life

MY
Mike Y.
Saturn Relay
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Mike said outside of a snake almost biting him everything is fine. He enjoyed the time there.

MARY R.
11/16/2020
Excellent work!
Jared and his team treat you great right from the start! I'm happy to have found somewhere to take my car that you can trust!

JUSTIN M.
Ford Expedition EL
11/06/2020
Very helpful
Everyone was very helpful and friendly, seemed honest and up front.

JAMES H.
Grand Terrace, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/04/2020
Polite, appropriate, thourough service, with a smile.
Top notch

John K.
10/30/2020
Tony and Jerod and the mechanics of Autotech were very thorough this past time as usual - they inspect my pickup in a way that makes sure they notice everything that needs their attention. This past time it was my automatic transmission fluid dipstick - its mounting tube had broken loose. It will be replaced Monday. Thank you, gentlemen, for your unfailing thoroughness!

JOHN K.
10/27/2020
I very much appreciate your COMPLETE examination of my truck. I probably would never have discovered that the mounting of my transmission dipstick was broken. Thanks always for following a policy of complete periodic examination!

RICH S.
10/21/2020
Quick and efficient
Smog check was very quick and efficient.

SF
SUSAN F.
Buena Park, CA
Volkswagen Beetle
10/20/2020
Awesome
Will never take my cars anywhere else

LC
Lorraine C.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Lorraine said she spent $429 to fix a problem that wasn't repaired.

BP
BRIAN P.
Honda Element
10/12/2020
This is my third or fourth time coming here and I honestly don’t have anything negative to say. Fast and reliable. Thanks guys!

Andrew M.
Colton, CA
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend this business for service.