Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

DEBORAH L.
Dodge Durango
08/06/2019
Excellent customer service and fair pricing
Had my vehicle serviced at Autotech for the first time… Easy to make an appointment Jared was fantastic, service was outstanding very short wait time for the service provided… Good pricing honest and fair… I’ll be back

JOHN P.
Toyota Yaris
08/01/2019
Great shop
I’m an occasional client here. I do a lot of my own maintenence and work. These are the people I go to and recommend in Riverside when something is beyond my abilities or comfort. I have a lot of clients and I try to maintain trust, so I don’t just blindly recommend people or businesses because it would reflect poorly back on me. I recommend Autotech to people a lot.

CHARLES B.
GMC Pickup
07/31/2019
Star Smog
They are fast becoming my one stop for all my auto needs. They have completed so many varied work for us. Most recently SMOG. Radiator, AC, electrical, tune-up and DOT headlight adjustment.

RON M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/27/2019
Done right the first time
We take our cars there for everything and they do a great job in a timely manner

YM
YESENIA M.
07/26/2019
Considerate customer service
What I love most about this place is how polite all the employees are whether speaking with you on the phone or in person. The second thing I love about this place is how at ease I feel when I get, “the call.” I don’t feel like I’m being cheated.

Toyota Tundra
07/26/2019
Truck repair and smog
Thank you for the service. It took awhile,but it got done

JANIS D.
Ford Thunderbird
07/23/2019
This is our 4TH visit to Autotech and the service has been outstanding. Fast, reliable, efficient.

I love family owned businesses due to the service and dedication.

They help you when needed. I needed a ride to and from their shop. About the only place I know of that offers this service.

You can tell they care about their customers and their business. Place very clean as well as their outstanding mechanics. They are clean and keep your car clean as well.

I like their honesty.

Tony and Jarred and the rest of the team make this business what it is.

I'll highly recommend Autotech for service.
I'll be referring them to my friends and family for sure. Thanks guys. We'll be back.

Miranda B.
Toyota Yaris
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Miranda said they did the service quickly, the staff was efficient, nice, and it was an easy visit.

HZ
HOLLY Z.
07/18/2019
Al
This place is alll the words you wish every mechanic could be described as: honest trustworthy friendly. I have never found a place I loved until Autotech!
Jared and Marcus are so knowledgeable.
I live 30 miles away and I still drive here just because I can trust them.
Thank you Autotech and thanks Tony for hiring an amazing staff!

Margorot L.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Margorot said they were quite good, clean but the repairs they said she needed after they quoted a price were twice as high as others.

WS
William S.
Lexus CT 200h
07/11/2019 Category: Service
William said the service was done in a timely manner. The employees are easy to work with.

SARAH B.
06/28/2019
Love this place!
They are flexible, honest, and provide quality work. The customer service is some of the best I've experienced anywhere, without being over the top or forced.

MOLLY H.
Saturn VUE
06/21/2019
I took my car in for the Auto Club special: lube/oil change, tire rotation, and 17 point indirection. The service was excellent and done in a timely manner. Everyone was friendly. I highly recommend Autotec

Joanne B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Joanne said she enjoyed working with Tony. The business always does a good job and that is why she returns.

Joseph A.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said that the service was good and the staff was pleasant.

YM
YESENIA M.
06/18/2019
Up to date
I brought my car in as soon as the shop opened. Within two hours I was given an update as to cost and a plan of action. I received another update within three hours. By the end of the day, I was given a third update with a promise to have a diagnosis b 10 a.m. the next day. Sure enough, Jared called with the final diagnosis and cost. Jared was always polite and professional.

SUE B.
06/17/2019
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
I have been taking my autos to Autotech for 17 years and have never been displeased with the work or the cost. Tony Solorio has built this business over many years based on good work and honesty. Service Manager Jared is efficient and professional. Whether the job is just a regular servicing, or one that requires diagnostics, he sees that the skilled technicians complete the work as good and as quickly as possible. I'm always offered a ride home if I don't choose to wait. However, I usually stay in the spacious and comfortable waiting room. Like my review title says, "I wouldn't take my car anywhere else"!

STEPHEN C.
06/11/2019
Quick, Efficient and Timely
I always schedule my maintenance service with an eye to my empty spots on my calendar. AutoTech is always able to let me set aside time for them to have the car most of the day, but frequently are finished within just a few hours. They are quick, efficient and timely. I much appreciate that they do a 'once around' to be assure me that there aren't any problems that I'm not aware of. More so, they advise me that something is not needed immediately, but should be addressed with the next service. That way, I can budget for the future.

CA
Chioma A.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Chioma said the service at this business was good.

GL
GARY L.
06/02/2019
GARY
They know what they are doing. They fix it right the first time.