SEAN S.
Burlingame, CA
07/22/2020
Great communication and fast, reliable service
Drove by this shop for an AC issue in my car. They were able to diagnose and fix the issue in just a couple of hours. The receipt and statement also showed detailed information about the issue and what was repaired. As well as a price breakdown of the parts and service. Was very satisfied.

TERESA B.
Buick Regal
Great place!
The staff were very prompt, courteous and helpful. I recieved a call back quite quickly with what the problem was and how much it would cost. I am very happy with AutoTech and would highly recommend them to fsmily and friends

AR
ART R.
The People
Friendly, cooperative and great work ethic. What more could you expect?
I would recommend these guys all day long and have been.

WR
Walter R.
Kia Forte
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Walter said the staff is always honest, competent and efficient.

DK

JN
JESSE N.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/07/2020
Great timely service. Staff was attentive and handled my repairs professionally.

CAT M.
Hemet, CA
07/07/2020
Customer service their work
Always do a great job went other places for convenience but not worth it ... will drive here everytime

RO
RICHARD O.
07/02/2020
Ignition was Locked
Not too sure how I feel. I feel the labor was really expensive but the mechanic and the guy inside seemed honest and like they repaired what was needed. I was at their mercy. I just wanted my car fixed. Had a bought the part myself and shopped around for labor, maybe it would have been done for less. They were AAA Approved so they gotta be doing something right. People were professional, courteous and fairly quick. I have no complaints.

PB
Patrick B.
Kia Rondo
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said that they did what he wanted them to do. He's very satisfied with their service.

JANET L.
06/30/2020
Recent service for my Mazda6
What makes this place great - the employees & the value of the work done. I feel comfortable talking with staff about what I need. I truly appreciate that I am not treated as an uninformed female. I know my car and have a basic idea of what might be happening. They listen to my concerns, follow - up through out the service, discussing what they have found, offering suggestions and getting the work done in a timely manner. I appreciate the pickup/drop-off service as well. There's a lot of mechanics in my family (although none locally lol) so I'm familiar with part pricing and time allotments. I believe I am getting a fair value for the work done. I have recommended several friends to AutoTech.

SG
Sheldon G.
Ford Fiesta
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Sheldon said the techs did a great job on his vehicle and they were also a lower cost than any other mechanic he has been to.

SANDRA C.
06/26/2020
Customer service
Very efficient, everything explained and service complete in a timely matter.

Maria C.
Downey, CA
06/23/2020
Smog check

Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/23/2020
Really good honest service!

STEVE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2020
Let's communicate better
Here's what I experienced in a visit to AT for a smog check last week. The work was done as expected, in a timely manner and the data, as always, sent to the DMV. That was fine. However, I have to question whether AT is doing right by customers during the pandemic. They are offering to pick cars from home and return them after service. That's great. What's not so great is not being aware of it until you're at the shop. I didn't know this was possible until I read it on a printout taped to the restroom doors. I spoke by phone to AT three times to set up my appointment; none of the staff mentioned this as an option. I admit it was posted on the web site, but I didn't need to visit the site. Also, some staff and some patrons wore masks, and some did not. The normal waiting area was cordoned off, but as no suggestions were offered for alternatives, I waited in the break room. If I'd known about the pickup/delivery option, I sure would have used it, given those conditions. So I would just say, let's communicate better, shall we?