Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

RICK S.
02/21/2019
Brake and light inspection
Jarrod was very friendly and provided great customer service

Ford Edge
02/21/2019
I Trust Autotech.
I have been Faming my cars to Autotech for over 10 years. They are honest, trustworthy, and NEVER try to upsell or add on unnecessary repairs. Jared and Tony and the whole gang are like family.

TG
Thomas G.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was good and the staff treated him well.

BD
Bishwajit D.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Biishwajit said he would recommend the business for service.

CD
CONCETTA D.
Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2019
Good service and good customer service

Dodge Dart
02/15/2019
Great and trustworthy
Always great work and can trust them.

BR
BOB R.
Dodge Sprinter
02/10/2019
2005 Navion
I like the service I get at AutoTech. The guys are friendly, efficient and they do a good job at a fair price. They have been taking care of all my vehicles for at least 10 years.

ROGER R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/07/2019
Attentive, prompt; personable; knowledgeable
Been taking cars to AutoTech for 25 years. They care enough to get the repair done properly that they call you up a few days later & ask if the car is still performing well.

ZM
ZOE M.
02/04/2019
Great!
Being a young adult I haven’t had much experience with cars and shops so i was quiet nervous for my first experience. However auto tech made my first experience amazing. They had great communication, service and Staff. 100% would recommend.

RO
ROBERT O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/02/2019
Great service.
Tony, Jerod, Marcus, and all Tony's employees do their best to repair my vehicles and honor their work. Thanks so much for your service and friendship.

TK
TED K.
Ithaca, NY
01/31/2019
The kind staff was very helpful and friendly
Tony, Marcus and Jared are excellent people. I pulled in the shop two minutes before it was scheduled to close and Tony helped me out immensely. He stayed late to make sure I was taken care of and that my vehicle would be a priority in the morning as I’m from out of state. When I arrived the next day, Marcus and Jared were super friendly and we not only talked business pertaining to my vehicle, but we talked about life. I feel like I made some new friends. I’ve driven the vehicle for just over and hour and so far so good. Thank you everybody at Autotech. Very professional. Outstanding work

HP
HARRIETT P.
Perris, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
01/31/2019
Great people, mechanics and service.
Very personable and thorough intake of information for your car. They have been taking care of my vehicles (3), and now my children and grandchildren's.

SANDY S.
Scion xD
01/28/2019
40 point AAA check up
They did the free check up recommended by AAA and said last time I had oil change I didn't buy new air filter, so I purchased one today. I do not know how often they are required to be changed. They also recommended cabin air filter but passed due to expense.

PD
PATRICK D.
Nissan Xterra
01/27/2019
Honest, quality work!
Autotech is the best place to bring your car in all of Riverside, no joke. They are usually very friendly and don't BS you about what's wrong with your car like most mechanics do. Very trustworthy place!

MICHAEL M.
Mazda Tribute
01/26/2019
Excellent service every time
I thought I had “the” mechanic, but my Mazda Tribute stumped him again and again. I found AutoTech on Yelp and gave them a try. Diagnosed and fixed my Tribute the first time, for less than my former trusted mechanic (who is good and fair, but Autotech is better and honest). I guess in these times I can say this, and everyone will understand my support of Autotech...

I have no idea their politics, but as a Democrat, I can say that I would use AutoTech even if every employee voted for Trump - twice.... LOL - is THAT a strong enough recommmendation???

STEPHEN C.
01/21/2019
Always Good Quality Service.
Thanks so much for installing the long ignored control arms and correcting the alignment. Prompt and professional service.

Kimberly M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Kia Spectra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said they worked with her to minimize the price. She was able to get her vehicle back the same day.

Dickland M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dick. He said the staff are courteous, they do good work, and they informed him of different things needing to be done. He didn't have a long wait time and they offered transportation.

CA
01/14/2019
My smog check
The service was fast, courteous and very professional.

JIMMY A.
GMC Terrain
01/11/2019
Company vehicle/ personal vehicle maintenance
Staff has always been really nice and above all very honest unlike a lot of other auto mechanics out there. I take my company vehicle there and also my personal vehicle and always get great service at a fair price. This place is awesome!