SG
Sheldon G.
Ford Fiesta
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Sheldon said the techs did a great job on his vehicle and they were also a lower cost than any other mechanic he has been to.

SANDRA C.
06/26/2020
Customer service
Very efficient, everything explained and service complete in a timely matter.

Maria C.
Downey, CA
06/23/2020
Smog check

Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/23/2020
Really good honest service!

STEVE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2020
Let's communicate better
Here's what I experienced in a visit to AT for a smog check last week. The work was done as expected, in a timely manner and the data, as always, sent to the DMV. That was fine. However, I have to question whether AT is doing right by customers during the pandemic. They are offering to pick cars from home and return them after service. That's great. What's not so great is not being aware of it until you're at the shop. I didn't know this was possible until I read it on a printout taped to the restroom doors. I spoke by phone to AT three times to set up my appointment; none of the staff mentioned this as an option. I admit it was posted on the web site, but I didn't need to visit the site. Also, some staff and some patrons wore masks, and some did not. The normal waiting area was cordoned off, but as no suggestions were offered for alternatives, I waited in the break room. If I'd known about the pickup/delivery option, I sure would have used it, given those conditions. So I would just say, let's communicate better, shall we?

SI
Sunni I.
Moreno Valley, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Sunni said she has had consistent service with this business.

SA
Shaun A.
San Bernardino, CA
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Shaun said the customer service was good and that his vehicle was fixed.

LF
LAMAR F.
San Bernardino, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
06/18/2020
Friendly
Friendly, nice, finish with work prior to pick .

GM
GEORGE M.
INFINITI I35
06/13/2020
Professional
The shop is consistent with high quality work. The staff know there stiff, no matter what has been wrong with my car, they always know excatly what it is, no hidden fees, upfront and trustworthy

GS
GAREN S.
Moreno Valley, CA
06/12/2020
Service for my 2012 F350 Dually
The team at autocracy communicated effectively and worked diligently to render services required to my vehicle.

A bright and personable bunch, they made me feel valued and comfortable throughout the entire process.

If you're looking for service for your vehicle, don't bother looking anywhere else!

JEREMIAH F.
Honda Element
06/09/2020
Straight forward, easy to deal with, all at a fair price.
Took my Honda element in after someone stole my Catalytic Converter. They gave a estimate of price and time needed to get the job done, and even helped with getting photos and information to my insurance. Very happy with their work.

05/20/2020
Helpful Auto tech guys
I think they are nice and do great work, that is trustworthy.

SF
SUSAN F.
Buena Park, CA
Volkswagen Beetle
05/19/2020
Awesome
This is the best place to take your car! I WILL NOT take my car anywhere else. They are honest and thats hard to find now adays

Honda Accord Coupe
05/18/2020
They are informative and detailed oriented.
They care about their customers and their vehicles. They keep in communication with you and are very helpful. Work is done in a timely manner.

DARIN P.
Murrieta, CA
Toyota Avalon
05/11/2020
Always do a great job
These guys always do a good job for me. This is the second car I’ve brought them. They previously worked on my Corvette.