Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5rating 4.5652174
Overall Rating 2.13043/5Overall Rating 2.13043/5rating 2.13043rating 2.13043rating 2.13043

Daniel M.
Glen Ridge, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Balise
Very friendly, did a great job
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/20/2018

Hello Daniel,
     Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback and kind comments.  We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your Santa Fe.  Thank you again.

BV
Benedict V.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Had the 15000 mile service done on my Sonata. Was in and out in no time. Madison and Paulo are the best and easy to work with. Always a pleasure
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/20/2018

Hello Benedict,
     Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback and kind comments about our service team.  We greatly appreciate your business.  Thank you again.

07/18/2018 Category: Service
quick in and out
very efficient
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/18/2018
  • Hell

Susan S.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Paulo Joaquim is a friendly face each time I have had service done and is extremely polite and courteous. Actually all of the employees I have dealt with have excellent customer service skills.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Susan,
      Thank you very much for providing us with your review and your kind comments.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit. Thank you again.

Lynne B.
Eastham, MA
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful and accommodating, even my dog was comfortable as we waited.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/16/2018

Hello Lynne,
      Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback and your business.  We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your Entourage.  Thank you again.

PR
Patti R.
Chatham, MA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
In my opinion, when you buy a car --any car-- you are also buying a service department, too. No matter how great the car is, if the service department isn't honest, knowledgeable, thorough, mechanically brilliant, and helpful, get another car! There are millions of wonderful cars out there, but not so many wonderful service departments. My 2017 Tucson is the second car I've bought from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod, so I have been dealing with them since 2008. The cars have been great, the sales people are top notch, and the service department makes it worthwhile to buy from Balise again. They are the people I deal with the most and I trust them. That is saying a lot.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/13/2018

Hello Patti,
     Thank you very much for reviewing our service team and your service experience.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thank you again.

BI
Bonnie I.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, excellent customer service.
Paolo and Mike are great at Service Desk. A definite asset to the company.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/12/2018

Hello Bonnie,
      Thank you very much for completing this review of our service team and facility.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.  Thank you again.

JN
Jerome N.
Yarmouth, MA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick service reasonable prices
Easy to make appointment and service is prompt and correctly done
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/11/2018

Hello Jerome,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thank you again.

South Dennis, MA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
good overall
Had car towed to Hyundai because it wouldn't start. Had to wait a day due to a holiday called the next morning, they looked at it by the end of the day and had it back by the middle of the next day
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/11/2018

Hello,
      Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback about your service experience.  We're glad we were able to get the car fixed for you and bsck to you asap. We hope to see you again for your next routine service visit.  Thank you again.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The customer service provided is always friendly and courteous. I am glad to have a local dealership with a service department staff that I can trust.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/10/2018

Hello,
    Thank you very much for completing this review of our service team and facility.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thank you again.

2012 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
What happened?
Not amused with the condescending attitudes, the delay of delivery of vehicle with no explanation, the lack of respect for customer when checking out - mechanic and service manager comparing Fitbit stats rather than finishing my service appointment.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/10/2018

Hello,
      Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback.  I'm very sorry to hear this visit was lacking and I  unfortunately was not there (out due to back injury). I would like to hear from you directly. My email is jasonrobertson@baliseauto.com.  Thank you.

Betty H.
Harwich, MA
2010 Hyundai Accent
courtesy
they didnt make me wait all day but for the first time let me have use of car. it releived a lot of stress and i could run errands and go home and wait

Hello Betty,
      Thank you very much for completing this review of our service team.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit. Thank you again.

Sandwich, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Still not working....third time the charm?
I have taken my car to Balise Hyundai to be repaired twice in one week for the same issue. It has still not been repaired. I’ve been told to bring my car back yet again, which would be the third time.
How many times should a customer be expected
to take their car to a service center for the same repair?

Hello,
     I'm very sorry you are having this issue. We definitely want to have this fixed for you. Please email me directly at jasonrobertson@baliseauto.com.  Thank you.

GT
Gail T.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/09/2018 Category: Service
I was pleasantly surprised that my first service included a free oil change! Service was quick and everyone is most helpful. I added locking wheel lugs and the parts manager came out to give me the paperwork I needed to get additional keys.

Hello Gail,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review of our service team and facility.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thank you again.

Hyannis, MA
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
The oil change was completed in a short time.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/08/2018

Hello,
    Thank you again for your feedback about your service visit.  We greatly appreciate your continued business and support.  Thank you again.

Constance B.
West Yarmouth, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/04/2018 Category: Service
WOW!
The AC compressor job was way faster than I was told, which was great since I had to wait there for it to be done. When things get older, including myself, it's nice to have this otherwise negative problem turn out serendipitously!
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/04/2018

Hello Constance,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this much appreciated review. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your Elantra and are very pleased the repairs were performed better than expected.  Thank you again.

Daniel L.
Milton, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Genuine Customer Care
Brought in my 2009 Santa Fe for two recalls and and oil and filter change using the drop off service for my scheduled appointment. Despite the challenges the service department had that day, successfully performed all my vehicles needs in the same day!

Paulo, Mike, and Madison are fantastic in delivering the best customer service and always in a professional manner.

My 2015 Sonata will be coming in for service soon and look forward to another great experience at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/04/2018

Hello Daniel,
     Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review of our service team and your feedback.  We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to service your Sonata.  Thank you again.

RF
Robert F.
South Dennis, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/03/2018 Category: Service
"A" for Effort but "C" for result
When I have a two year old vehicle under warranty, the first thing out of the service advisor's mouth shouldn't be telling me there's a "diagnostic fee". That set a bad tone for the day I had my Sonata Hybrid towed in with a hybrid system failure.

By the time the car had been turned on and off enough to move it onto and off of the truck, the trouble code had cleared. Service did not accept the code I had read with my own reader because "it has to do it for us."

They tried driving the car for four days to no avail in replicating the problem. This is the second time the car has failed at highway speeds.

Thus I am left with an unsafe, unreliable car until "it does it again" - but they probably won't be able to capture the data this time either. Different service person suggested I photograph the dashboard indicators to prove I have a problem and take a picture of my code reader with the code displayed.

There was also a problem with the AC which advisor thinks might be related to the hybrid problem. Advisor wants to concentrate on the hybrid issue so I am left with barely working AC in an unreliable, unsafe car during a heat wave.

This is the fifth Hyundai I have owned. It's a great car generally but the dealer service does not inspire confidence.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/03/2018

Hello Robert,
     Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your visit. I'm very sorry to hear you are having an intermittent issue with the vehicle wr can not trouble shoot without the condition active.  We would like to fix your car and know the problem will not return.  Again,  we're sorry for the inconvenience and hope to get this matter cleared up for you.  You can reach me back directly @ jasonrobertson@baliseauto.com.

Eastham, MA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Experience
Service staff made me feel like a customer, not a number...
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/30/2018

Hello charles,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review of our service team.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit. Thank you again.

Donna B.
Hyannis, MA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
prompt service--no waiting
Service provided in the estimated time.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/03/2018