Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5rating 4.5652174
Overall Rating 2.13043/5Overall Rating 2.13043/5rating 2.13043rating 2.13043rating 2.13043

PS
Paul S.
Fairhaven, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Always a pleasure, quick in and out service and personable... from the front desk to the mechanics. I would recommend the service department at Balise Hyundai to anyone.

C

Centerville, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Courteous
Great service, positive attitude!

JE
Jean E.
Eastham, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Did not top off fluids. Windshieldwasher was just about empty when I brought in , and the same when I left.
Kind of disappointed that my fluid level wasn't even checked. Kind of makes me wonder if they ACTUALLY performed the Recommend service. I did check my oil. It was clean and full. I will put I would recommend this place and give them 1 more shot on my next recommend service.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/21/2018

Hi Jean,
Sorry to hear about your disappointment with service. Can you please contact me to discuss the events surrounding your experience.

EH
Emily H.
West Yarmouth, MA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Honest repair estimates
All over - a good place to take your vehicle for service. I never used to go to a vehicle dealer repair shop, as traditionally, they tended to over-charge for parts and service. However, I have found this is NOT true at this shop.

BG
Bridget G.
Sandwich, MA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
They took care of an issue I had with the steering column as well as a couple recall services. The car drives great now.
They did try to add on a general service and other repairs.

Cummaquid, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The service department is always great at Balise Hyundai. On my most recent visit I wanted to look at the new Santa Fe's. Paulo took me out and introduced to the head of the sales team. He is nice, but passed me off to a young woman who was very new to the dealership. She didn't know the answer to all of my questions so another salesman interrupted a couple of times to answer. Kinzha showed me a new Santa Fe and I sat in it. I wasn't interested in test driving it as due to it being Labor Day weekend Willow Street had a lot of traffic. She also showed me a Tucson. She is very pleasant and I'm sure she will be an asset once she has a little more experience in selling cars.

I had asked the Sales Manager for an appraisal of my 2013 Santa which he said was 13,000. I told him the year before I had received a letter offering me 20,000. He told me Hyundai's don't hold their trade in like Toyotas and Hondas. I did tell him I wanted to pay cash and he said I should finance so I could keep my money in a money market account or whatever I have it in. He suggested I come back in October when they have all the incentives. I realize everyone is tired at the end of the summer, but I just didn't feel like the sales people were that interested in selling me a car. The Sales manager seemed to be lacking enthusiasm and I felt like I was taking up his time. I mentioned to the Sales manager that I might look at Honda Crvs and he did point out that those are considered a compact car and the Santa Fe is mid-sized. That was valuable information. When I bought my present Santa Fe back in October 2012 I had a very positive experience with a saleswoman whose first name was Judy. I know she hasn't been there for a while.

Anyhow, this was just the impression I got and doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the sales team at Balise.

Brewster, MA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Staff explains things, complete the job and are friendly.

LP
Laurence P.
Dennis, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
great team
been there several times for maintenance & always do a good job. Paulo is an outstanding service advisor! As a Genesis owner, too bad that this site is nowhere near as oppulant as larger newer stand alone Genesis..... Its just the geography

The big shots of the company (outside of this local dealership)....dont seem to care about the filthy carpet in the waiting room though. Where is the new site that the current site management was promised...?? been hearig about it for months. Still get 5-stars for great on-site team effort.

Rosemary W.
Brewster, MA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service! Personable staff!
I always get a convenient appointment, and enjoy the waiting room area. Very comfortable. Staff is always willing to help me with learning how to use the newer devices on my car.

Barnstable, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Recall Items
We scheduled with dealer for Hyundai for recall item but dealer completed a full inspection that seem to focus on finding other issues. Otherwise the work done was done on a timely basis.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/14/2018

Hello Janice,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. Part of the Balise process is to supply every customer with a complimentary multi-point inspection to ensure there are no undetected issues. I apologize that this was not explained to you at the time of service as it should have giving you the right to decline that inspection. If possible, caould you please call me to futher discuss the visit so that I may have the opportunity to correct any shortcoming on our part.

LC
Laurie C.
Marstons Mills, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
From beginning to end - person was polite, respectful and very helpful. In and out in about 30 minutes

BI
Bonnie I.
Dennis, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, excellent customer service.

Orleans, MA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly. Convenient. Helpful staff.
Good Service, pleasant and convenient.

LP
Leslie P.
Provincetown, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
HORRIBLE!!!!
The worst and most costly service experience I’ve ever had.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Leslie,

Sorry to hear about your recent service experience at our Hyundai location. Would it be possible for you to call and speak with me to assist in resolving your issues and correcting the experience? I can be reached at the number below at your earliest convienence.

Mike P.
Dunedin, FL
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Sevice
Great service, quick and efficient. Been coming here for years.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/07/2018

Mike,
Thank you for the great review. Look forward to providing you with more great service in the future.

B
B.
Yarmouth, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work fair price
Options ,costs, expertly presented so I could decide which repairs I want to proceed with.

Eastham, MA

Ac
Not Happy
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/06/2018

Good morning Geraldine,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience with us at Balise Hyundai Cape Cod. If you could please contact me, I would love to have the opportunity to further discuss your visit with us.

Dedham, MA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Tire service
Madison Kind was very helpful.