KL
KEN L.
Minetonka Mls, MN
Subaru Impreza
05/02/2021
Great service and fair pricing

DY
DOMINIC Y.
Minetonka Mls, MN
04/25/2021
Thanks for quick service!
Mike was able to fit me in to install a hitch on my Grand Caravan. Great job. Thanks!

CK
CHERYL K.
Osseo, MN
04/18/2021
Excellent work and friendly crew
The crew went out of their way to order and place hitch when everywhere else told me they couldn’t get it done in time. Not only was the hitch done on time the quality of the work was exceptional. My son was able to move to Colorado on time and most of all he hauled all safely. Thank you so much!!!!!!

DN
DENISE N.
Lexus NX
04/11/2021
Great place
This is the second hitch I have had installed on my car. They do a great job. But waiting while they do the work is not great. No place to go. No WiFi. Just a folding chair in the aisle. No coffee joints around. It took a little longer than expected but mechanic didn’t show up so someone else came in. They were very nice. But next time I won’t wait.

04/11/2021
They took the time to help me pick the best hitch for my needs
The people at Bauers are super welcoming, punctual, professional, knowledgeable, patient, and skilled. I love that it is a family-owned business, too.

MIKE B.
Eden Prairie, MN
Subaru Crosstrek
04/06/2021
Competent, skilled, professional service.
No wasted time, professional installation, competitive price.

FF
FRANK & DEBBIE F.
Jeep Liberty
04/02/2021
Jeep Repair
Your mechanic Shay solved two difficult electrical problems including clearing a check engine indicator that another shop could not solve - thanks Shay!

TL
TIM L.
Ford Edge
03/18/2021
Hitch installed well
The hitch and wiring was installed and all looks great. My experience was just a bit of a letdown because a 3pm appointment wasn’t finished until after 7:30pm. The car in ahead of mine had issues that caused a big delay, but they did stay passed closing time to get mine done. Overall, they worked hard to get it done.

LISA B.

Waconia, MN
Ford Edge
03/03/2021
Easy quick oil change
Quick and easy service. Josh was great and even was able to check and fix a windshield washer sprayer that had come loose.

Ford Police Interceptor Utility
03/03/2021
I called to schedule a hitch receiver install. Was told I was in the schedule for the selected day. I called again 5 days out and was told that everything is still a go. I brought my car to drop it off and left the keys. I called the next day, an hour before I was scheduled to pick up the car and apparently the rep who was supposed to schedule my service had not put any of my notes in the repair order. The hitch was in the back of the vehicle and they thought I needed a new hitch. I talked with Shea who was very helpful. He made sure they knew what to do and corrected the previous mistakes made by the other guy. Thank god I called when I did! He made sure it was still ready for the scheduled pickup time! Great recovery and good customer service!

TW
tom W.
02/26/2021
Installed a new hitch on my car quickly and correctly.

DE
DOUG E.
Minnetonka, MN
02/24/2021
Great service. Friendly people.
Everything went according to plan. Trailer hitch was put on in just two hours with no complication. Glad I went here instead of dealer.

David M.
02/06/2021
Great job, friendly service
I had a trailer hitch, and scooter ramp that I purchased from third parties and Bauer installed them both at a reasonable price. The scooter ramp had many loose parts and he put it all together no problem and just said that t would make a good ramp for carrying deer. These guys were friendly and professional.

Land Rover LR2
01/28/2021
Quality work, fair price
They installed the wiring harness for my trailer lights. Quality work at a fair price. Would recommend.