BC
BOB C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/15/2018
Always excellent honest advice and service at reasonable price.

Dan S.
12/13/2018
Outstanding service personnel and professional staff

JE
JOHN E.
12/01/2018
Stellar service and friendly atmosphere
When I picked up my car in the morning it was covered in bird excitement. Otherwise I left with a great feeling of satisfaction .

SHERRY W.

PW
PAT W.
11/28/2018
terrific service
had to leave my car on a weekend with a dead battery, appreciated that you were able to get it in for service plus the other items that I was going to call for an appointment.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you i'm glade we could help have a great holiday

KC
Karen C.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
11/23/2018
Where the Ladies Go
Hi Jim, I was checking your hours, saw this review opportunity, and couldn't resist.
THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE MY DAUGHTERS, WOMEN FRIENDS, THEIR DAUGHTERS AND I GO TO BE TREATED RESPECTFULLY, not to mention that the repairs are fabulous! (Guys like them, too :) I've been going for 15 years, and have not had one complaint. Last time I went, Jim took the time to give me an estimate and tell me what Knock Sensors are. I enjoy learning about the mechanics of the car. I sat by the fire(lol) and had a cup of coffee while I waited. I live in NY now, and still go there. Simply The Best.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you very much that is very kind of you to say. I don't have a current phone # i wanted to speak to you about your daughter's car

Brookfield, CT
11/21/2018
Mystery Solved
I am more than satisfied with your service. I greatly appreciate all the time and effort you put in to solving the "unknown" problems with my car. I look forward to having you service my car again.

RE
ROBERT E.
Hyundai Azera
11/15/2018
Integrity, quality and reasonable cost.
I have never had to second guess my choice of Blackman’s for my auto service provider.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/20/2018

thank you for the review have a great thanksgiving!!!

Barb M.
11/13/2018
Service with a smile and knowledge
Jim and his crew are on top of all things vehicle repair and the best service and parts always !!!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks Barbra it was nice to see you

Brookfield, CT
Dodge Caliber
11/13/2018
Always Honest
They always make sure your vehicle leaves there operating the best it can. They are very upfront about all the work that needs to keep it running smoothly at a price you can afford.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the thoughtful review it was good to see you again

TC
Tom C.
Honda Element
11/07/2018
Tie Rod Replacement
Blackman's rocked it again. Friendly, Courteous and Efficient. Didn't gouge me.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks tom good luck with your shoulder

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
10/29/2018
Blackmans
As usual great service! even changed a licence plate bulb that was blown that I forgot to mention. Thank you
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Bill glade to see your getting around better

JOHN C.
Buick Regal
10/28/2018
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe
On Friday October 26th I brought my Buick to Blackman's for a routine oil, change and lube. In addition they always check the car thoroughly and will bring to my attention if there is anything wrong. Blackman's Auto Service have kept my beloved 1996 2 door Buick Regal Custom Coupe going strong for 22 years and without any maintenance problems. Reason being that they are always on top of things and will spot anything wrong before it becomes a serious problem. I have full confidence that Blackman's will keep my Buick going for another 22 years. Thank you guys!

Thank you John i look forword to keeping the buick running for another 22 years

PW
Patti W.
New Milford, CT
10/27/2018
Honest
I think the owner is very trustworthy, fair prices and doesn't take advantage. He only fixes what is needed. The work is always completed on time and done right the first time. I would highly recommend Blackmans Auto Service
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you very much that was very kind of you to say. I hope everything works out okay  for you

MARY W.
10/20/2018
Saved Me Hundreds!
I fully expected to need new brakes based on what I was told at another repair shop. Instead, all I needed was to have the brake pads lubed - for under $60. Blackman's will be my new repair shop now. You're really at the mercy of the mechanic when it comes to car repairs, and it's great to find a shop that you can trust not to sell you services you don't need.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you i look forwrd to seeing you next time the car needs to be serviced

NE
NED E.
Jackson Heights, NY
10/19/2018
A tight, well run ship
Knowledgeable service, fair pricing, and an immaculate work area and waiting room make for a reassuring trip to the repair shop that should put any wary car owner at ease.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

THank you Ned glad we could help you get back home

New Fairfield, CT
Acura MDX
10/18/2018
Great service and very professional
Courteous and prompt service. Car was clean when I got it back and runs great. I was notified promptly of the issue and details of materials labor and costs presented professionally. I will certainly return.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you  it was great to meet you and i look forward to seeing you again

JOHN L.
Honda Civic Si
10/17/2018
Great people and great work
Work was done properly and on time. Will never go to Honda again!

BF
BETTY F.
10/13/2018
honest, fair
rattle less pronounced but not eliminated
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

i'm sorry  just give me a call and i will fix it while you wait

MT
Mike T.
Ram Pickup
10/13/2018
Great service as always
Blackmans is our go to place for truck service. Fast turnaround and fair price. Cannot ask for more. Highly recommended.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

thank's mike good luck with the new truck