Latest Review about 1 month ago

ALAN V.
Toyota Avalon
07/12/2018
Just Another Pleasant Experience
I have visited Blackman's recently for service on two different vehicles. On both occasions, I was impressed with entire operation. My service issues were handled promptly and professionally.

I am pleased to recommend this station.

ROBERT S.
06/19/2018
Great service, consistently!
Jeep with almost 200,000 miles is still running great, thanks to care form Blackman's. Always the best, always reasonable, and always done right.

PW
PAT W.
06/07/2018
great service
took car in for oil change, safety check and tire rotation, there was confusion with the reservation that was handled easily and work was done by lunch time.

SP
SAMANTHA P.
New Fairfield, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2018
Great quality for great price
Jim was very nice and helpful in figuring out what needed to be done to my car. He was fairly priced and efficient in his work.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/28/2018

Pleasure to meet you ! Thank you for your review, I'm glad I could help. Please call me anytime you need service.

JOHN C.
Buick Regal
05/12/2018
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe.
I brought my precious 1996 Buick Regal in for a routine oil change and lube and also to have Blackman's Auto Service check the whole car. They suggested that I have the AC recharged and they checked the battery and recharged that as well since I do not drive the Buick much. The men at Blackman's are always very thorough when doing any service on autos. I highly recommend them for any work that needs to be done on your cars.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks, John we love that old buick we will keep it running for another twenty years !

JOE C.
05/09/2018
Worry free car service
Quality service at competitive cost, friendly staff, easy appointment scheduling and convenient
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks Joe hope to see you soon

VC
VINNIE, MARY JANE C.
05/08/2018
Jim and his staff are very knowledgeable, honest, dependable, and take great pride in what they do.
I've been going to Blackman's for years. I trust their judgement about my cars 100%. I know they will diagnose correctly any problem with my car, treat me honestly, and they know exactly what needs to be done to fix any issue that may occur. And their pricing is very fair.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks Vinnie that was a very thoughtful review we hope to be repairing your cars for many more years.

BOB B.
04/26/2018
Blackmans has seen to it that this older Granddaughter's vehicle has been safely kept on the road at reasonable cost. This visit was for routine maintenance.

BOB B.
Acura 3.2TL
04/26/2018
Dependable Service
In for scheduled maintenance. Blackmans has been servicing this auto for over ten years. Never a problem. Handles the tough problems customers bring in.

ES
Emery S.
Lexus GS 300
04/24/2018
Professional yet friendly service.Always provide clear info on problem and I am always satisfied with the repairs.
Very reliable professional service. Repairs always completed on time. Problem always taken care of. Never needed to return. Additionally, friendly service.

SA
Steve, Christina A.
Nissan Sentra
04/17/2018
Very pleased
Great service and honesty.

JOHN C.
04/17/2018
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I went to Blackman's Auto Service for a routine oil change and lube. In addition I was getting water on the floorboard of my jeep. I was suspicious that the cowl vent was clogged...and sure enough it was. They cleared it and no more water on the floorboard. No matter what the problem may be, the guys at Blackman's Auto Service will figure it out and correct it. Thank you again for doing an excellent job.

Jeff G.
Pontiac G6
03/29/2018
Best in town
Great service everytime.

Mark S.
03/27/2018
Excellent Work and Very Professional
If you need work done on your vehicle, Blackman’s Auto is the place. They do excellent work - very professional.

ROBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
03/19/2018
Always the best service!
Blackman's provides the best service for our cars, and everyone I have recommended to Blackman's is equally pleased with their service. Professional, knowledgeable and fair in every way, I am confident in Blackman's getting our cars in the best shape all the time. Thank you!

PF
Peter F.
New Milford, CT
BMW X5 M
03/19/2018
Perfect as always
Long time customer, always great service here.

RANDIE C.
Ridgefield, CT
03/15/2018
Quick, Efficient, Reasonable, Nice
I've been going to Blackman's for years. Not only is the automobile service outstanding, the customer service is the best. If I have a question, they have an answer... and, it is nicely and professionally explained. This past service was particularly great.. while I knew ahead of time it was going to be an expensive job for my old car, the price came in just a tad lower than expected and it was done early. Absolutely fantastic! Why would I ever go to a dealer if I can get the job done here?

RP
ROCHELLE P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/10/2018
nice people. good service
the people explain what's what so I can understand. their are reasonable

Cathay B.
New York, NY
Hyundai Accent
03/07/2018
Great service.
Service is swift, thorough, accurate and personalized.

MONICA M.
Bethel, CT
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/21/2018
Great employees. Considerate, friendly, honest, & fair.
This business has the nicest most friendly & honest group of guys. I have never had an issue with their work & they have taken care of things right away with my vehicle. I have recommended them to all my coworkers because we work right across the street which makes it very convenient. Highly recommended!