JJ
Jordan J.
Greensboro, NC
Chrysler 200
01/28/2020
Couldn’t ask for better service
AMAZING service, amazing mechanics, went above and beyond to make sure my concerns and issues with my car were fixed and did not even attempt to overcharge me. They took their time to explain to me everything I did not understand, listened to me carefully and thoroughly diagnosed and tested my car issues multiple times before I got it back. Not to mention they fixed little things that I didn’t even ask them to do. I’ve never been to a better place to service my car. Very trustworthy and honest. I HIGHLY recommend.

ROBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/23/2020
Superior service from Blackman's
Excellent service, fast repair and back on the road in less than one day!
A-1 communication, quality repair and replacement.
Best car care is at Blackman's!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/28/2020

Thanks Robert it was good to see you hope you continue to feel  better next time you stop by i promise to have coffee

DJ
Darrick J.
01/22/2020
Six Stars!!!
If I could give six stars I would. My daughters car had a complicated problem that the Chrysler dealership could not fix. They found the problem kept me in the loop with phone calls and completed the job in the short time frame that I needed. I can't say enough about these guys. Jim, my contact, was patient and informative and I learned more about the process and how the cars computer system interacts with other components as well.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for the review Darrick i hope your daughter got home ok .you need to get some new tires

MONICA M.
Bethel, CT
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/16/2020
Honest & courteous business
This establishment are an awesome group of honest friendly hardworking guys I have been going to for a long time as well as my family & coworkers. They never steer you wrong & do their best to get you in quickly & get the job done. Hope they stay in business a long time! Thanks Blackman for always being there for me!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for being a great customer ! Hope to see you soon

01/14/2020
The Best
Have been going to Blackman’s for many many years. Have always thought they were the best...but the other day my car had a dead battery and when I called for help, Jim came and got it started. I then drove to the garage where he made time to fit me in to install a new battery. Maybe just a minor repair to some...but if the battery is dead...it’s not minor if you want to drive your car. Thank you to Jim and everyone who works at Blackman’s for your quick help.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you watch out for that work bench lol

Donna C.
Middletown, CT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/13/2020
Professional, courteous.
My second car repair experience at Blackmans was excellent! Great service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you Donna i wish your daughter and son-in-law the best of luck

BOB B.
Acura 3.2TL
01/11/2020
They take care of our vehicles
Don’t put any miles on the TL type S. Time for a normal service. Provided an excellent problem screening/check. May the vehicle last another 100k miles.

MARK R.
Volvo S60
01/06/2020
The last honest mechanic
Outstanding service, professional and honest. Highly recommend!

PB
PAM B.
Bethel, CT
01/04/2020
Saved the day again
Once again all I had to do was call and the guys at Blackman's told me to bring the car in because they knew what to do just from talking to me. They fixed it and I am up and running again in short order and for a reasonable fee. Thanks again guys. I appreciate it.

Ron W.
Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2020
They do a very nice job at a reasonable price when I brought my car home I was confident that it was fixed right

Andrew M.
Milton, MA
Nissan Rogue
12/30/2019
Saving the day
I was in the middle of a long road trip from Philadelphia to Boston on the day after Christmas with my family (including 2 sick kids under 2) and our car started making a horrible noise. Pulled off the highway and had the good fortune of finding Blackman's on Google. Called and asked if they could take a look at it to determine if it was safe to drive. They not only examined it, but were able to source parts and fix it within a few hours! They went above and beyond - because of the exceptional effort, we were able to make it home safely and get our kids to our pediatrician the next day. All this was at totally fair price and only what was needed. Truly trustworthy and caring people - can't thank them enough!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you so much . I'm happy to hear you made home safely and thank you for the pizza it was much appreciated

PF
Peter F.
New Milford, CT
BMW X5 M
12/29/2019
Perfect as always
Jim and his team always get it right and on time. Maybe one of the few shops left where one can bring any car and be sure they don’t overcharge, but do what needs to be done, right!
Highly recommended and friendly.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the review.I hope to see you soon

GC
Geoff C.
Newtown, CT
Acura MDX
12/28/2019
Again with the extra mile!
They keep you informed about what they find, fair prices and they’ll go out of their way to make it convenient for you. Highest recommendation!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/02/2020

thank you Geoff i hope your able to get out there and get some mountain biking in before it snows

Leonard B.
Nissan Versa Note
12/20/2019
Great Service!
Took my car in to be winterized, turn off engine light and get snow tires. They added fluids, fixed the engine light and installed the snow tires for not too much money. Reasonable cost. Service was excellent and nothing unexpected. Friendly people! Definitely recommend!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you i hope you won't need those snow tire much this winter

12/18/2019
Happy Customer
Jim told me I could come right over even though it was very close to closing time on Friday. He tested and told me my alternator needed to be replaced which he did first thing Monday morning.

You can’t beat this kind of customer service!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you so much for the review. I hope you had a great holiday