JOHN C.
Buick Regal
09/20/2019
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe
On Thursday I brought my Buick to Blackman's Auto Service for a routine oil change and lube and to completely check everything. As always they checked the car thoroughly and charged up the battery as I do not drive the Buick much. Everyone at Blackman's are courteous, friendly, and care about doing the job right. I highly recommend Blackman's Auto Service for all of your automotive needs.

Barb M.
09/13/2019
Service is great. On time and well done !!
The best repair shop in town for auto or tires or anything car related!!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you hope you are enjoying this great weather

BOB M.
Lexus ES 330
09/13/2019
new tires
Jim installed 4 new tires, with 4 wheel alignment. Blackman's always gives great service., efficient, on time, honest -- a wonderful place to do business.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Bob great to see you as always

PH
PAUL H.
09/10/2019
The Ideal Auto Mechanic Everyone Wants to Have
Blackman's should be everyone's first choice. They are competent, honest, fair, accommodating to a fault. They know each person and treat you personally like a neighbor. I have never had a surprise. They are up front before any work is done, they give you their advice but do not push you or crowd you. I have never been sold a bill of goods. They look for every way possible to get you what you ask for and need at the most reasonable price. Above all, I trust them completely and they have never betrayed that trust. What more can you ask for in an auto mechanic and a friend. You cannot go wrong with Blackman's.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you that is a very kind review it is exactly what we strive to accomplish

MT
Matt T.
Nissan Sentra
09/04/2019
The extra mile ...
My daughter's car needed breaks and exhaust system work. Blackman's took the car on short notice and even suggested a way to address the exhaust system repair that saved me money. Ed made time on a day where they were short-staffed on a Friday before Labor Day weekend to bring the vehicle to an off-site welding shop so I could have the car for the weekend. Always friendly, straight-shooters at Blackman's.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you i'll make sure to tell Ed what a nice review you wrote

Dominique B.
Hamden, CT
08/30/2019
I was looking for a car shop and Blackman's auto repair came highly recommended. I can honestly say I know exactly why they are thought of so highly. My car was diagnosed and fixed within in a timely manner. Also the customer service was phenomenal. I would recommend Blackman's auto repair to anyone. Great people who do great work
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you i look forword to seeing you again

HF
Hanna F.
Kia Sorento
08/27/2019
Awesome service as usual!
My car needed work and Jim and his crew diagnosed, priced and fixed it all in timely manner. They are the most trustworthy outfit in town when it comes to getting your car fixed or just having maintenance service done!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the review  we have to keep your jelly bean going lol

RP
RON P.
08/23/2019
Great service!!!
Jim is a top notch mechanic. Very professional.... Car is always ready when promised.......
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/27/2019

Thanks Ron have a safe trip back to fla

Kris M.
Bethel, CT
08/23/2019
Honesty & Integrity
We are a relatively new customer to Blackmans and whether it has been past routine maintenance or a very recent fairly expensive repair (VERY REASONABLE compared to what the dealer wanted) we have always felt that everyone is honest and upfront, making sure we are fully informed as to whats happening with our vehicle. They are knowledgeable, professional and willing to work with your schedule. You'll always feel they have your best interest in mind. Looking for a private repair facility to have your back, look no further. There are many reasons they have been in business this long.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/23/2019

Thanks Kris a review like this shows we are doing our job . i hope the kids enjoy the a/c

PB
PAM B.
Bethel, CT
08/21/2019
I am always happy with the honest feedback and service we get at Blackmans. The guys are great
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you i hope you had a good time in Maine

DF
Don F.
07/26/2019
Quality, Honesty, Timely, Knowledgeable, Reliable
If Danbury had a "Business Hall of Fame" Blackman's should be in it! Best mechanics around!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Don that's a very nice thing to say i hope you have a great summer

SARAH B.
Jeep Liberty
07/23/2019
Back on the road again...
Vehicle dropped off in bad shape, picked it up working fine. No surprises. Thank you!

AK
AMY K.
07/17/2019
So great!!!
As always, these guys were terrific and help me on the most minor issues. Because of them I am planning to keep my car for another hundred thousand miles!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you i'm sure we can help with that

MARIA G.
Buick Envision
07/13/2019
Tite
The service was efficient.
Very professional and organized.
Pricing reasonable.

Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you so much for the review. have a great time in Italy

BC
BOB C.
07/13/2019
BLACKMAN'S EMPLOYEE'S ARE TRULY PROFESSIONAL
Once again the folks at Blackman's Auto Service came through for me! Needed to drive my wife for a medical appointment and noticed that dash indicator displayed low tire pressure. Accessory outlet would not power my portable air compressor. Fuse was too small and in an inconvenient location for me to check or replace.
Went to Blackman's to make an appointment for my other car and get air. Ed (a true professional and great guy!) found the cause (nail in tire), repaired the tire AND replaced the fuse for me while I waited, even though he was extremely busy and down a mechanic that day. IT IS THIS TYPE OF PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CARING THAT HAS MADE ME A CUSTOMER FOR THE PAST 26 YEARS!!! A BIG THANKS TO ED, JIM AND THE CREW.
Robert Carey
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks Bob sorry i missed you . hope to see you next time

KH
KATHLEEN H.
07/06/2019
Efficient Service
Excellent service.

Leslie M.
07/03/2019
Grateful for wonderful service
I brought my car to Jim on Saturday after discovering the car had a bent strut. He ordered the parts and was able to squeeze me in for an appointment on Monday, before the 4th of July weekend so I could drive to my destination safely. Thank you Jim!

Thank you i was happy to help. hope you had a great 4th

BOB B.
06/29/2019
Mirror Replacement
Minor accident lopped driver's mirror of vehicle. Jim ordered factory replacement and installed same in minutes. Still waiting for insurance adjuster.

PH
PAT H.
Toyota Prius c
06/27/2019
Honest and Professional
Been a Blackmans customer since Ronnie retired a number of years ago in Brookfield. Couldn't be happier with Ronnies
recommendation to use Blackmans in Danbury. Jim runs a very professional Business, you can always count on that he's making the right decision when it comes to your vehicle.

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
06/20/2019
New Clutch
Keep Vehicles as long as I do you eventually need a major repair. Very happy with my new clutch . Jim & his guys put a lot of effort into it. 18 years old & only 74,000 miles on it I plan on keeping keeping it a while. Thanks again. Blackmans is where I do my business : )
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 06/24/2019