4.6

DT
DANIEL T.
09/03/2020
Great work at reasonable prices
I have been a customer of theirs for many years now and their service is always excellent. They offer quality work that they stand behind. When I've used other auto repair places in the past, I would leave wondering if everything that they recommended was really necessary or if I was behind overcharged. I certainly don't feel that way with the folks at BLC Automotive. I would recommend them to anyone!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you kindly. We value your loyalty and continued service.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

MARK D.
09/02/2020
I want to say thank for the fast oil change . It was fast in and out with no problem Customer service was great.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Happy to be of help. We know getting back on the road fast and safe is preferred.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

RORY M.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
09/02/2020
location
First time at business friendly and quick to find out what help you need

TAMMY S.
Nissan Maxima
08/28/2020
I really like the service I received I will be coming back for all my automotive needs

JIM T.
Acura MDX
08/21/2020
I trust BLC to fix my car right and not run up my bill with unneeded repairs. I always take my vehicles to BLC Automotive.

NM
NANCY M.
08/21/2020
Recommend BLC
I walked in for service in this morning and they were able to complete all the work today! They do great work as why I have used their services for years! They also give a military discount!

TD
TRENT D.
Acura 3.2TL
08/19/2020
BLC Automotive provided great service. They were extremely knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend BLC Automotive to everyone.

GC
GIOVANNI C.
Acura TSX
08/19/2020
They offers great service. The staff specially Tammy, she is very friendly. We are very happy with the service.

JOSEPH F.
Kia Sorento
Fast service
The service was excellent and Speedy I appreciate what they did for me

GJ
GRENETTA J.
Orange Park, FL
Ford Edge
08/13/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I called they gave were able to give me approximate price over the phone. The price of repair was close to estimates! They were friendly took their time with me over the phone with the quote. Service done in one day. I saved 1,100$$ from being ripped off by Pep Boys. I will use them and recommend to everyone! Thanks so much!

JORDAN G.
08/12/2020
Great people. Great service.
Super knowledgeable, fast, and very pleasant.

Joyce H.
08/11/2020
The person claiming ownership
Drove my car in for a diagnosis and could not drive it out. When I asked what happened 9 days later they still did not know. Would not return calls. I had to go there to get information. No one wears a MASK! Iasked to speak to the owner. When I asked the owner to stay back because he didn't have a mask, he turned went inside and refused to speak to me at a safe distant.

CHUCK M.
08/10/2020
Outstanding in every way!!!!
I was referred here by Discount Tire on 103rd. They told me right around what it would cost and I paid even cheaper. They're super fast. They're super affordable. And very professional. They even called me at lunch to tell me they had to order a part , it was on its way and thee would be a $6 difference. I couldn't be happier. All my work from now on is going to these guys.

WF
WILLY F.
Ford Explorer Sport
08/07/2020
2002 Ford Explorer
The personnel are kind and knowledgeable in their craft. I would recommend others to this shop.

Glen Saint Mary, FL
07/30/2020
Service good and fast when I was finally waited on....more expensive than told for both visits. Receptionist could have been friendlier.
Above...