RICHARD W.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/13/2018
Smog Test
Great service as usual. Mechanics and all staff are great.Minimal wait time and good price. I smog four vehicles there annually. Won't go to any other smog shop.

DEWAYNE M.
11/12/2018
smog check
I have been bring my vehicles here for years, it fast and convenient.

ST
Shon T.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Shon said the customer service was great.

FR
FREDERICK R.
10/30/2018
Incredible staff
I couldn't be more pleased with my visit... Lisa in your front office is an absolute delight. She greeted me smiling and explained what was envolved getting my certificate and how long it should take. Well, she was a bit wrong with the amount of time as it ended up getting done half an hour early... Lol. While waiting I met a couple of the mechanics and they were also pleasant and the one that worked on my car came up to me and announced it passed and was ready and Lisa would complete my paperwork. I don't know where you find your employees but they were all very professional... It's nice to be able to write a nice review!

RV
Rafael V.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Rafael said the lady at the front counter was very nice and quite delightful.

SEAN S.
10/15/2018
Fast and friendly
A very good experience. I was treated the minute I entered the office, even though it was busy, and I was out of there within 30 minutes. During that time I saw the same service I was given to everyone.

GJ
Gomaso J.
Dodge Charger
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Gomaso said the business provided good customer service. The staff members are honest, good people.

FC
FRANCIS C.
10/10/2018
Personnel very polite and helpful. Perform excellent work in short time frame.
I have never in the many years I have used this company had a bad experience. Their personnel are very friendly,courteous
and helpful. Very efficient and know what they are doing. The wait for service is minimal.
I am very satisfied with every aspect of this company. I am happy we have such a respectable company in this community.
Thank you Blue Ribbon Automotive and Smog.

Jesus L.
Toyota Tundra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said the customer service was great and the staff was nice.

AH
Anthony H.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he had no issues with the business.

BT
Bernard T.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Bernard said the customer service was good.

Raquel M.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Raquel said the people at this business were very helpful and nice.

09/29/2018
Reputable shop
I have always had my car worked on at Blue Ribbon Automotive. The shop is clean and inviting and my repair was done in a timely manner. Thank you Blue Ribbon.

Royce M.
Ford Expedition
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Royce said he would recommend this business for service.

DAN D.
Tucson, AZ
09/24/2018
Above and beyond
This review will be short and precise, I would like to extended my gratitude to all amazing people and particularly the shop owner in Bakersfield , California!! This particular shop dug me out of the misery I experienced while I was in Bakersfield. On September 12, 2018 my car broke down , fuel pump went out on the I -5 south while on my way back to Tucson Arizona.. it was a nightmare because I did not know the place well, had nowhere to turned to. So i went online and here u go, the shop’ s name came up blue ribbon Automative, I immediately gave them a called, immediately they told me to tow my car to the shop to see what’s wrong with it. Within half an hour, they found out my fuel pump was no good.. And here is the interested part of my story, the owner allowed me to leave my car at the shop for a weeek and half free of charge. What an amazing owner! She is the one of few people on this earth that can change someone’s life at the moment noticed. There is no way I can repay her back for what she did for me. God only can. This shop should be above and beyond in Bakersfield. Also knowledgeable staff that run this shop. I will never forget them for what they did for me. However, I can go on and on but it made me to have tears in eyes.
God bless you all. Keep up the good work

CT
Charles T.
Saturn Outlook
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the service was really good. His vehicle was taken right in.

NS
Nathan S.
Nissan Sentra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said his service was quick and painless.

HH
HUGO H.
Cadillac DeVille
09/20/2018
keeping it real
They were very respectful, friendly,and did a great job, plus they didn't take forever doing it. Check them out for yourself,you will be glad you did.

WC
William C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott. He said the service experience was good.

WM
WILLARD M.
Toyota Avalon
09/17/2018
excellent speedy service
This was the second time I used Blue Ribbon Smog. Both times, my 2006 Nissan and my 2000 Toyota
Avalon xls passed smog with no problem. The service was friendly and fast.