Neenah, WI
Nissan NV200
06/14/2019
Great customer service and quick turn around.
Good Customer service and quick turn around.

Brian H.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he has used this business before and he had a good experience.

Jeff C.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that he would recommend the business.

RA
RALPH L A.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/07/2019
In and out No heartache
Handled special request without a problem. Clean and friendly atmosphere. Great work

EG
EUSEBIO G.
06/06/2019
Excellent staff, always friendly, great work
Great attentive office staff, excellent service

TH
Trevor H.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said this business was always quick. He would like to thank them for always being able to help him out when he is in a hurry.

DENNIS L S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/29/2019
Only place I trust
I am the original owner of a 1977 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser. I do all my own work on it and the only time someone else has touched it is when it is smogged. The staff at Blue Ribbon treated my vehicle and my self with the utmost of care. This the only place I will let smog my vehicle.

BT
Bernard T.
Toyota Sequoia
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Bernard said the business had good overall customer service.

MIKE M.
05/23/2019
Yay it passed smog
Took my truck in for a smog. Passed. In & out in less than 30 minutes. Nice staff in the front office. Would recommend.

JAMISON G.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/23/2019
Fuel pump
Excellent job

Robin R.
Ford Edge
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Robin said the business was open on a Saturday and for a longer time than any other business. Also, they took her coupon. It was pouring outside and they let her bring her dog into the lobby, it was overall a great experience.

JOSEPH L.
05/20/2019
Five Stars
Blue Ribbon continues to provide quality smog check and general automotive service. Tried them out a few years back and now that's where my stable of vehicles has smog checks done ... and more when called for. 😀👍

GJ
GARY LEIGH J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/12/2019
Nice people and fast service.
Everything went just fine.

Jesus G.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Jesus said the service was pretty good.

EK
Ed K.
05/04/2019
Star Smog
Excellent service Halie behind the counter was knowledgeable and friendly my smog was finished in 45minuets my car was brought right to the door when done I highly recommend Blue Ribbon

MARIA G.

KC
Katrina C.
04/30/2019
Ripoff!
They stole my money! I came in for a smog test and my check engine light came on right as I was getting there. When they went to run the test, instead of calling and saying we're sorry we won't be able to run the test because your check engine light is on and the smog test will fail, they ran the test found out my thermostat was running cold and called to tell me that my car had failed the smog test. They told me about the thermostat running cold and wanted to know if I wanted to run a diagnostic test to see what the cause was. Waste of my time and money!! After 2 hours sitting in the store waiting for answers, they pretty much told me what they told me over the phone and wanted to overcharge me $100 to get the thermostat replaced!

PD
PATRICK D.
Dodge Charger
04/24/2019
Good communication and very helpful
Help me with my cat converter problem by guiding me through the process. Recommend to use them for my other vehilces.

THOMAS S.
04/20/2019
smog and whatever else they felt necessary
needed a smog, they have done it many times before, but i also feel comfortable their expertise in checking the res t of the car have a choice between here or the dealer both are excellent, but here i am thanks guys

04/07/2019
Your employee that checked me in!
I pulled in at 7:35 sat in my car within a couple of minutes a 2nd truck pulled in. We both sat in our cars waiting for it to open. At 7:55 another car pulled and immediately stood at the front door. My anxiety kicked into high gear thinking I was here first. There are now 5 cars so everyone gets out. Your employee opened the door a couple minutes early (WONDERFUL) and said which car was here first! My heart was elated and my blood pressure declined. I should have stood at the door at7:35 but the sun was right on the front of the building and the medication I take says to not be in direct sunlight. I knew I couldn’t stand in the sun for 25 minutes without having a bad day. Thank you for your experienced employee who took charge of the situation.