4.5

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Continue reading recommended reviews

Severn, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Takes 2 Hours For An Oil Change?
I had an 11am appointment. When I got to the dealership, there were 8 cars ahead of me. Obviously, they overbooked. Service ended up taking my car over to the Hyundai dealership for the oil change since it was taking so long. 2 hours later, I was on my way home. During that time, my dog hopped my 6 foot fence and was running around the neighborhood, lost. I lost an hour of trying to locate her. I eventually found her that evening, dead on I-97. If I had been home sooner, I probably would have found her, since there were many sightings of her between 12-1.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

We are sorry for your loss.

Glen Burnie, MD
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Linthicum Heights, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Ok overall, could use better cust service
Rental place lied about refunding my deposit, even though I came in for a manufacturer recall. Could have been a smoother process overall
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We appreciate your feed back however the survey is rating your service personal and the work performed at this location.
Sterling rental cars is a 3rd party rental company and is not associated with Bob Bell Hyundai.
We would appreciate a re score based on the service you received.
Any concerns you have with Sterling Rental can be addressed at Sterlingcarrental@comcast.net
Thank you.

Judy D.
Pasadena, MD
09/04/2019
Quick service lane
Been here about an hour, my car still not in the bay.
Appt 7:45 arrived 7:30 now its 8:33
I can see why the promotion for free service with car purchase is no longer offered.
You only have 1 person working the bay (omg)
You can see the scheduled appointments in the log and you can’t seem to have coverage
Come on people !!
3 services ago they wanted to rotate my tires, came in and told me they couldn’t because someone put the lug but in wrong and it would break off. Well, you guys are the only ones that touch my tires, but you insisted that I have to pay for a new nut, really! I even bought m tires from you
I received a email that someone would contact me regarding my complaint and yet no one called .
What happened to taking pride in your service?
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Service appointment was 7:45 and completed at 9:00. Service was an oil change , tire rotation and, multi point inspection. Also at the customers request a specific service bay where she could watch her car being repaired. This took a little extra time as another customers vehicle was being serviced on the lift requested. We complete our services as quick as possible.

WL
William L.
York, SC
08/12/2019
Tire repair
Called to make an appointment to have my hyundia Tucson tire repaired, was advised for such a simple issue it was not necessary to make an appointment just use the quick service lane. Arrived and was given a price for the repair before they even looked at my vehicle. I provided the technician with my service contract that covers all tire repairs and he immediately treated me different and let several other vehicles that arrived after me go to the front of the line. Two hours later I finally got my keys and vehicle back and still had to pay additional money for the repair. I was never told what repair was completed or thanked for my business. Truly awful experience all the way around.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

No record of customer. Customer from York SC ??

SP
Stephen P.
Hanover, MD
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Wrecked my car
Brought my car in for a safety recall, the wrecked the rear of it then tried saying they didn’t do the damage. They are going to fix their mistake, but refuse to give me a rental while they fix the car they wrecked.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking my phone call today .
We appreciate the reconsideration of your visit.
We look forward to seeing you next week.

ME
Mark e.
Arnold, MD
05/05/2019
Website won't let me schedule service
See subject.
Web page just sits there doing nothing.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. The network was down and out of service. Please feel free to call in any time to reschedule your appointment.
Your 1 star rating effects our advisor staff that had no control over the system. We would appreciate a re-score based on that info and staff performance.
Thank you .