Charles S.
Cadillac CTS
01/23/2019
Honest and fair
Very friendly, honest and reliable. The best!!

NR
Nancy R.
01/19/2019
Confidence
I’ve been a customer for several years. I have a lot of confidence in them because they stand behind their work, and they always do a great job. They give me a good idea of the cost before starting the work. They are really nice guys too.

Roy R.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/19/2019
Brian's Auto
Great service has been provided for years.

Jim C.
01/18/2019
Efficiency
Brian and crew are customer friendly with efficiency in providing necessary mechanical repair! A++++++!

Brett B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Brett said Brian is a very close personal friend of his and he does outstanding work. He has also referred many people to him and all of the friends he sent are happy as well.

DV
Donnie V.
01/14/2019
Don't go to the dealer.
After getting an invoice from the dealer of almost $5000 repair on my son's vehicle, Brian and his crew saved us $1000's by finding the real problems and determining what was not necessary. Great job guys.

Darin D.
Oklahoma City, OK
INFINITI QX56
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Darin said this business is good at everything it does and they go the extra mile for the customer.

Doug M.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/07/2019
Great service, friendly staff, competitive priced
I wouldn’t even think about taking my vehicles anywhere else.

Jd G.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
JD said the staff is excellent, and he has used this business for many years.

DA
Don A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/21/2018
Alignment work
Great work, appreciate the very excellent work on my ML350 Mercedes Benz... will definitely make it over for all other services

LJ
Leroy J.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Leroy said their services were great,, outstanding and good.

WN
Willy N.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Willy said they are honest and he enjoys their service

GT
Grant T.
12/18/2018
They have been responsible and honest in my dealings with them
I have had work done on three different vehicles I own and have always been satisfied with the work they performed on them. In one instance where a mistake was made in servicing my Audi they quickly corrected it.

Chris H.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they always have done the work that needs to be done. It's always done in a timely manner and the prices are better than most places.

Samuel W.
Oklahoma
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the business does quick work, they're easy to deal with and they charge great prices.

Jim C.
Honda Ridgeline
12/05/2018
Fair, professional, and excellent client relationships.
Excellance

Kathy M.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/18/2018
Good service and pleasant folks
Once again Brian and his highly trained staff have taken my cars, Devious and Princess, into their shop and resolved problems. I knew exactly the care my cars were receiving and they kept me updated by phone. They noticed a few little things I had not caught and we resolved problems before they became a headache. They gave me options if they found it advisable and gave me back well maintained and preforming corvettes. The price and time factors were reasonable and I was please. I get good service. I get good advice. And they are patient with me with I look back at them with a glazed deer in headlights look making sure I understand what it is they are telling me. I get reasonable priced in a reasonable time. I can't find fault. I highly recommend Brians Auto.

GT
Grant T.
11/17/2018
As usual I received prompt and efficient service on my vehicle. The price was appropriate. Waiting room is comfortable. I trust this business for maintenance of my Audi, Prius and Mazda Miata. I have used them for about four years.

Janae L.
Guthrie, OK
Mazda Tribute
11/15/2018
Wonderful service
Great business. Honest and ready to help

TV
Tim V.
Oklahoma
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they do a good job.