Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GISELLE P.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
12/20/2018
Fast and courteous service!
Fit me in right before the holidays...can't thank them enough.

12/18/2018
Fast service
In and out in one day. Prompt service. Thorough inspection of the vehicle. Not cheap, but very professional.

DESMOND B.
West Columbia, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
12/16/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Professional and friendly staff. Trustworthy company!

ME
MONIKA E.
12/13/2018
I am always very pleased with the excellent and professional customer service received, as well as my vehicle being service in a timely manner.

LR
LANCE R.
12/12/2018
The customer service.
When I pulled up i saw a building that look to be clean and a lot of German cars so I knew they must know what they are doing. I was recommended to this shop by a friend that I consider a true brother. He is very picky about who works on his cars so Uou came very highly recomenddd. U spoke to Leroy and he was very pleasant and acomidsting to my needs. He quoted the repair with in a few hours and I gave the go ahead to do the repairs I was called a few hours later to tell me my car was ready to roll. Again great service!!!

SL
Scott L.
Gaston, SC
12/12/2018
Great work Great people
I could not ask for better service and the people and great and really take care of you.
I would recommend to anyone who needs service on there car

RHONDA M.
Jeep Commander
12/10/2018
Superior service
Every visit has been professional and recommendations for needed service is always thorough.

TONY M.
Jaguar XF
12/09/2018
2010 jaguar and 1996 bmw 740il
Brown motor works has serviced my cars for on 25 years. I highly recommend brown motor work for first class accurate, diagnostics and exact quotes on repair.
Brown motor works exceed custom satisfaction. Pay less than going to your local dealer and get the same or even better honest quality repair service.
They have years of experience. I always knew that it's the best repair shop that I know and trust. Go visit and see for yourself.

Satisfied customer.

Tony Moreland.

KP
KEN P.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
12/09/2018
Friendly staff. Great communication. Through work.
Highly recommended.

RANDY B.
12/05/2018
Said it, then did it!
These folks told me just what was wrong and just what was needed. Then, they did just what they said they would do for the price they quoted, which was $300 less than their competition for the same job.

YJ
YOLANDA J.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/04/2018
The customer service was amazing from beginning until the end!! I received my car back and it was fixed, cleaned and washed!!! Excellent service

KEITH B.
Blythewood, SC
BMW 745Li
Great customer service!!!
I love the customer service here. They go one step further to make sure you’re satisfied. They make sure you get where you’re going and will pick you up. The mechanics will talk with you and explain. The advisors and everyone treat you like family.

RICHARD M.
12/04/2018
Service. Friendly, transported me to work
Good workmanship

GB
GUY B.
12/01/2018
Good people
They worked me in at the last minute when I was having issues with my battery. Good group of folks.

GW
GWYN W.
11/30/2018
G
Best place to take your car. They have the knowledge and are very professional.

PG
PATTI G.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz E500
P g
Excellent very helpful folks

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/29/2018
Great Technicians and Great Service Advisors.
Brown Motor Works always does a great job on all the vehicle. Can not say enough great things about them.

Great Customer Service
Quick service, checked out my car at same day notice

SA
SHARI A.
BMW 733i
Knowledge and Consideration
Referred by a new friend, Brown Motor Works lived up to the very positive description given of their staff and work: Very good. Presents as a well established family business that welcomes and remedies the challenges of European cars, especially BMWs. The results of the service I received superceded my expectations. A wonderful experience.

LW
LENNY W.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/28/2018
Everyone there. Because they work as a team. From the front desk to the mechanics. Great job and great work. Thanks a lot
Great team work. Thanks alot