12/23/2020
Time
Car set in the lot too long ( Over 2 weeks).

JEREMY G.
10/22/2020
First Time and Last Time Customer
Dont understand the charges. Seem to be repeative charges. If the hose is molded and you replace the hoses why two different prices. Complementary Wash please don't ever wash my car without my permission. Probably won't be returning. Great customer service. Charge for 2 hoses not even 3 inches long that I identified and the only thing you have to remove was a snapped on engine cover. I don't see how its $683.14

Wadesboro, NC
09/18/2020
Navigation System Replacement
Im satisfied with the repair on my 2014 BMW 328i xdrive naviagation system replacement, however, when I picked my car up, I noticed that my sunroof is not working properly which it worked totally fine before dropping my vehicle off for repair. I love natural air so I almost always ride with my windows down and my sunroof back unless its raining so i immediately noticed the defect. Im totally not pleased with the fact that another "issues" has occurred no less then 5 minutes after paying for my service repair. No my sunroof will not close with a simple click of the button. I now have to play with it for minutes at a time just to get the sunroof to close completely. #Annoyed

SG
SHERRICKA G.
Saint Matthews, SC
08/20/2020
Service was ok but don’t half wash and dry my car and if you don’t have armour oil for the tires don’t wash it all. And don’t give me attitude when I call you out for not drying my car i pay enough money treat me as such!!

TC
TOM C.
Gilbert, SC
Jaguar XJ6C
01/30/2020
Thought I could get the 1974 Jaguar fixed and running?
I'm disappointed the problem was not fixed . The year of the car is 1974 Jaguar XJ6L.

WG
WAYNE G.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/11/2019
Disappointed
I went to pick up my car and discovered that the front bumper has damage that was not there when I dropped my car off...

Irmo, SC
Mercedes-Benz S430
09/17/2018
workshop experience
I have been taking my cars to BMW for over 4 years. For the most part, the service has been great! Lately it seems that I have to always take my care back due to some error on their part and then I have to pay additional fees. Not sure if I will continue to use their services.
I do enjoy the attention they pay to customers, but I need to have my car serviced correctly the 1st time

Jimmy M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said he dealt with the business over the phone. Someone else took the vehicle to the facility for him

AG
ALBERT G.
BMW 740i
09/21/2017
THE INVOICE #16346 SHOW MY LICENSE: DE64002, ODOMETER IN: 1,567,499 THE STICKER ON MY WINDSHIEL: NEXT DATE 2-15-2018, NEXT MILLEAGE 1,572,500.
MY LICENSE: SCSU 60, ODOMETER IN WAS ABOUT 156,700. THE COMPLENTARY WASH- HAND WASH WAS A JOKE I THINK THEY SPRAYED WATER ON THE CAR AND DRIED IT, DID NOT TOUCH THE INSIDE (MATS) I WAITED IN LINE LONGER THAN IT TOOK THEM TO WASH MY CAR. PERFORMED 27 PT COURTESY CHECK, DO NOT BELIEVE IT, LIST ALL 27 PT. TIRE PRESSURES STILL LOOKS LOW.

Jack H.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Jack said this business did not return his call. The mechanical service was good but not the customer service.

Brendan B.
Volvo S60
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Brendan said there was an issue with the service but the employees did their best to rectify it. He stated he would have appreciated a call with an update on his vehicle.

Betty B.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Kitty. He said he once brought a vehicle there and felt they didn't give him the best deal.

KC
Kathy C.
Blythewood, SC
MINI Cooper
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the prices were high at the business. They should not take advantage of women. It was ridiculous.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 03/24/2017

Sorry you feel that way but I'm a little confused by your comments. All service and prices were discussed with your wife prior to any repairs being done. We all have Mothers,wives and daughters here. I can assure you are prices are the same  for everyone.

CJ
Coby J.
BMW 745Li
03/01/2016 Category: Service
Coby said they let him know what was wrong with his vehicle in a timely manner.

AJ
ALTHEA J.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/22/2015
Seat belt
They replaced my seatbelt and I have no complaints.