BRENT B.
Milton, FL
Fabulous service!
Would highly recommend using BMW!

ES
EDGAR S.
Jaguar XJ
Customer for Life
I thought I needed an oil change because it had been over 8 months since my last one. They told me that I had 4,000 more miles to go before needing one. Any other place would have just changed the oil and charged me unnecessarily. I’ve been taking my XJ8 to BMW for over 15 years and I’m a happy camper.

Staff and great service
I have been taking my cars to BMW for over 25 years. Would not take my car anywhere else.

JACQUETTA L.
03/04/2021
The nice people
The people at the front desk are very welcoming. They are pleasant and very efficient . They keep you informed as to what your car need, and when. I appreciate that kind of attention.

WS
WARREN S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/03/2021
Great service 👏
Great service, good price, and fast repair.

HG
HERBERT G.
03/03/2021
Service at Brown Motor Works
Top notch professional service is the minimum at Brown Motor Works! From the time you enter their facility, they are obligated to satisfy you and provide that quality needed service for your vehicle! They take customer satisfactory to another level! Why would you take tour vehicle anywhere else!

HL
HUGH L.
Newberry, SC
Jaguar XJ
02/24/2021
Everyone I talked with was extremely helpful and easy to work with.
I thought the personnel I talked with were straight-up and honest.
I really was surprised that their work carries a two year, unlimited miles warranty.

JOHN R.
Hopkins, SC
BMW 750Li
02/24/2021
Work was great
I give them 5 stars. Work was done in timely fashion.

VP
VICKI P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/23/2021
Trustworthiness
I can say my trust lies right where it is at Brown Motor Works, I won’t let just anybody work on my MiniCooper S.

GR
GILBERT R.
Irmo, SC
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/23/2021
Got my car running in such quick time
Good auto shop to get your car repaired

RON W.
Lexington, SC
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
02/19/2021
Mr.
Professional..courteous...excellent work...reasonable repair costs.....highly recommend using their services.

02/18/2021
They were able to take my car when I had an unexpected breakdown.
Great job at a reasonable price

BC
BEVERLY C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Customer service
The work is done correctly the timing it takes to get the job done is reasonable. Most important, they don't fix thing that don't need to be fixed. The prices are reasonable.

IR
INELL R.
Swansea, SC
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/18/2021
Polite Clean environment and work done in a timely manner
BMW is represented very well by Mr L He is always polite respectful greets you with a smile and ALWAYS explain your car situation to where you feel comfortable in getting any work done never a problem getting an appointment when need it All this is really appreciated in this day and time when so much is going on Thanks Mr L and BMW😊

02/15/2021