Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

10/14/2019
03 330ci ..fixed as specified
Repaired as specified. Cost was correct. Car was washed and cleaned prior to return.

AG

STAN A.
BMW 740iL
08/09/2019
Brown motor works
I'm satisfied with the service.

VC
VIRGINIA C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/03/2019
Better Prices
Prices are better than dealers.

TJ
THOMAS J.
West Columbia, SC
Land Rover Range Rover
07/29/2019
2005 range rover repair
The only reason I rated a 4 was bc of the time it took to fix my Trk, over a month but I guess quality VS time is what mattered and I respect that. They are good in what they do

Sumter, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/12/2019
Car Repair
Our experience was very good. Scott the service technician was upfront and informed us on the options we had in regards to the repair of our vehicle. Vehicle was fixed in a timely manner and returned as promised. The labor prices compared to the dealership are outstandingly low. They also offer Military Discount.

EL
EBONY L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/20/2019
Oil Change
Nice first impression. Leroy helpful. Prompt service. Price great. Will be back.

Chapin, SC
Volvo XC90
05/16/2019
Expedient service
They were able to get me an appointment quickly. They kept me up to date with the progress on my car.

DJ
DALE J.
Mercedes-Benz C320
04/24/2019
They take care of their customers with courteous and professional work ethic
They took the time to inform me of exactly what was needed and help me understand what I was trying to fix was done. Correctly

PJ
PATRICK J.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/19/2019
Good service. Knowledgeable.
When a previous auto shop couldn't fix my vehicle after three days, Brown's found my problem within a day, ordered the part needed, and had my vehicle back in a timely manner. More reasonable than the dealer.

Mercedes-Benz C240
03/12/2019
Customer Service
Brown Motor Works mechanics are knowledgeable about the cars that they service.

RJ
ROSS J.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/06/2019
Mini Service
Service was timely and professional.

JAMAR R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/04/2019
Mercedes uodate
Knowledgeable and helpful service.

SPENCER H.
01/15/2019
My car is running well again
If feels good for my car to be running like it’s supposed to

11/29/2018
Great Customer Service
Quick service, checked out my car at same day notice

AL
ANDREW L.
Weston, CT
11/26/2018
Great experience at Brown Motor Works!
Brown Motor Works is an all around fantastic service center! I brought my sons ‘09 BMW 335xi in and they quickly but thoroughly assessed the problem and fixed it at a “fair” price!
Both the Service writer Leroy and the mechanic Nate where absolutely top notch!
I highly recommend this shop!

PP
PATRICK P.
Jaguar X-TYPE
11/13/2018
Tenacious and dependable
I brought my 2005 Jaguar in for brake problems. They had a hard time diagnosing the problem but they were able to get to the root problem. Good job guys!

David S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/05/2018 Category: Service
David said they did a pretty good job and did what he asked them to do.

Dave W.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business tried very hard to figure out the problem with the vehicle. The issue was beyond their scope. They are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Daniel M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he loved his service. The work was done pretty fast. The work was completed the same day. The service price was a little high.