Sterling W.
South Carolina
BMW 745Li
06/18/2017 Category: Service
Sterling said the business did a good job. He has already recommended it.

06/01/2017 Category: Service
Sterling said his overall experience was less than average but they did good work.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/06/2017

I am glad we was able to resolve the problem with the battery .Hope we can help you agin soon

IM
ISABELLE M.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/22/2021
Isabelle S. Maple
Courtesy and workmanship. Did an awesome job of informing and prioritizing my repairs.

KI
KENNETH I.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/22/2021
Professional , courteous and reliable
I have been pleased with the work performed on my Mercedes. The staff is knowledgeable, professional and respectful. I was recommended to try Brown’s Motor Works by an associate. The experience each time I visited, has been great. So great, that I have recommended two of my friends to Brown’s Motor Work. My friends are pleased too with the service.

SA
SHALIA A.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/19/2021
These guys are like family !
My family and I have been going to Browns Motor Works for years ! They are always so friendly and helpful and don’t mind answers any questions anytime. I would not take my cars anywhere else !

RICK R.
04/18/2021
Customer satisfaction
I have been a customer since the first Brown Motor Works opened on Gibson Street. Their work and commitment to customers will always be second to none! Make them your first choice!

IS
ILENE S.
Elgin, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/15/2021
Happy Repair
They are quick& friendly. My bill is always what I was quoted or less! My car is returned spotless

LW
LUPRINCE W.
Audi Q5
Fast and respectful
Great service explain to the point on all issues.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Winnsboro, SC
Mercedes-Benz S500
Courteous professional service.
It's a great place to take a vehicle for professional, reliable service and feel comfortable with the results.

BEN M.
Consistent excellence
Brown Team looks out for my best interest by checking my car for needs I may not be aware of. They get me back on the road and keep me there...

CR
CAROLYNNE R.
Chapin, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Timely to thorough services
Leroy M, Service advisor, is knowledgeable as are the technicians. Costs have been reasonable, but like everything else, they have increased. Highly recommend Brown Motor Works.

JENNIFER R.
Little Mountain, SC
04/09/2021
Customer service excellent. Always quality work

CLIFF W.
Mercedes-Benz E500
Great Guys
Thanks Cliff Weir

BL
BRADFORD L.
Jaguar XF
Friendly and accountable
Great work and very dependable

KP
KYM P.
West Columbia, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
04/07/2021
Consistently Great Service
I trust the guys at Brown Motor Works and I've been taking my vehicles there for over 10 years. They are knowledgeable, courteous and professional.

CR
CAROLINE R.
Blythewood, SC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/07/2021
Service and staff are great!
Service has been very good for my car. The staff is personable and friendly. You are informed before they begin an unexpected problem with your auto and given an explanation and expected cost for service.