Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Sterling W.
South Carolina
BMW 745Li
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Sterling said the business did a good job. He has already recommended it.

06/01/2017 Category: Service
Sterling said his overall experience was less than average but they did good work.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/06/2017

I am glad we was able to resolve the problem with the battery .Hope we can help you agin soon

WB
WILLIAM B.
Williamson, GA
10/16/2018
Friday Afternoon Crisis Avoided
Being out of town with a car crisis, on a Friday afternoon, was very worrisome! After two Toyota dealerships turned me down, my son-in-law suggested BMW. RA got my 2008 Prius out of a crisis (Master Emergency dash display flashing on) due to a loose belt - caused by a rat in the engine area!
BMW treated me just like a regular customer. A totally unexpected experience! Sure wish I could use for all of my car needs, but the 400 mile round trip would too much.

West Columbia, SC
BMW Z3
10/15/2018
Very Pleased
These folks know what they're doing. Brought my 2002 BMW in for an oil change & routine inspection. They found a few minor things that needed to be fixed and the price was VERY reasonable. Very professional crew. Will have them service my car from now on!!

AF
ALPHONSO F.
Orangeburg, SC
10/13/2018
Customer Service is always great!!!!
Even though I hate spending money fixing my BMW 650I, Browns Motor Work is the place to go. Leroy and the Crew are some great guys. If you have a problems with your car, you better take it to BROWNS MOTOR WORK!!!!!

BC
BRYANT C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/13/2018
Awesome Experience
I needed a battery last minute and BMW was able to help right away. They were able to fix in 20 minutes.

PJ

STAN W.
Augusta, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
Professional, clear
Excellent customer service, attention to detail with fair market prices and complete explanation of services and charges

GA
GENEVIEVE A.
Chapin, SC
BMW 135i
Gen
They diagnosed my problem.

Prosperity, SC
Outstanding
As always, a very positive experience.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
Love Brown Motor Works
BMW does quality work at a reasonable price.

LD
LESLIE D.
Lexington, SC
10/08/2018
Great experience with an honest and knowledgeable staff!
I have a new (to me) 2011 BMW X5 diesel and was highly recommended by several people to take my vehicle here, (after several poor experiences at Firestone). I really appreciate their honesty and knowledge, which prevented me from spending over $500 at Firestone on work to my car that was not necessary. Brown Motor Works also completed the oil change that Firestone did incorrectly on my vehicle due to their lack of knowledge. I will not take my car anywhere else, and now see why they come highly recommended.

JIM B.
10/08/2018
Mini Repairs
We acquired a used Mini that had been in an accident and had sit for a couple years so we asked Brown Motor Works to estimate the cost of repair. They did a great job and kept us informed throughput the entire process, and even recommended items that needed to he replaced but that we could delay for the time being to keep the initial cost of repair within our budget. Was a great experience from a professional team of people, especially Scott who was our point of contact from start to finish.

WH
WAYLAND H.
Lexington, SC
Volkswagen Touareg
10/05/2018
Good folks
Nice people who do a good job. What more can you ask for?

David S.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
David said they did a pretty good job and did what he asked them to do.

CL
Cindy L.
Orangeburg, SC
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said everything was fine and it was a very good business to deal with.

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Irmo, SC
Suzuki Reno
10/04/2018
Honest service.
From my first visit I was impressed with the way I was treated by all staff and LeRoy.
The work done on my car was excellent and billing was very honest
Also amazed at how clean the waiting area was.. I will always go to Brown's.

CHRIS W.
Brown MotorWorks
I get an honest and sincere feeling from Brown Motor works. They treat me the way they would want their wives treated when getting car service. BrownMotor Works has taken care of our vehicles for many years and I would never have an automobile without their service.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Car Regular Oil Sevice and Maintenance
The Customer Service by Leroy and Scott (Customer Service Representatives) is Outstanding! I would like to Thank them again, along with Scott the mechanic who worked on our car! All truely Outstanding! I recommend BMW to my friends as a Super Car Care Facility! Thanks again!

RHONDA R.
Mercedes-Benz C240
The Best!
Awesome business and service. I'm new to the area, found them online and have patronized them only for my Mercedes repairs. This week they repaired my car in one day and for $2500 less than the dealer, who also needed four days to repair.
Honest people, quality work, fair prices.

JUDY W.
10/03/2018
I would recommend this company to anyone in need of car repairs, I have zero complaints , seems to be a honest company that delivers what they say they’ll do , I have only worked with Leroy , and he’s kept me informed on cost and what he needs to do , I will always bring my car back to Browns Motor Works 😊