Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Sterling W.
South Carolina
BMW 745Li
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Sterling said the business did a good job. He has already recommended it.

06/01/2017 Category: Service
Sterling said his overall experience was less than average but they did good work.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/06/2017

I am glad we was able to resolve the problem with the battery .Hope we can help you agin soon

CHRYSANTHI M.
Almond, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/11/2019
Always helpful
Rescued twice by this crew. Driving from coast to mountains. Serendipitous that my problems started when I was close enough for help from BrownMW. Friendly. Timely.
Thank you.

TH
TOM H.
Cayce, SC
11/10/2019
Great Service!!
I have been using Brown Motor Works for servicing my BMWs for about 25 Years.
They are always courteous, accurate and honest in their estimates, and do an excellent job in repairing my car. I would not go anywhere else! They are Much better than BMW of Columbia!!

Volvo S80
11/10/2019
Volvo Owner/Customer
Fast, professional service with great pricing.

THOMAS B.
11/07/2019
Good and honest work
I can trust their analysis and recommendations.

TAMMY M.
Acura RDX
Fast Service
Very fast and friendly service.

JOHN L.
11/06/2019
Very organized, friendly and professional. Thank you.
I was looking for a shop to work on my older BMW, Got a recommendation to check out Brown's motor works and the recommendation was spot on. Definitely will use them again for my BMW and my jaguar mechanic needs. Thank you Brown's motor works.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 11/06/2019

Glad we could be of assistance. We look forward to helping you in the future.

FE
FRANCES E.
Volvo XC60
11/06/2019
Always responsive and knowledgeable. Honest and straightforward. Everyone is courteous
Excellent service!!

KENNY M.
BMW 750Li
11/05/2019
Cost and dependable service
Leroy does a great job remembering customers and making them feel at home and doesn’t try to add unnecessary repairs!!!

KP
KEN P.
11/04/2019
Excellent service and communication.
I have trusted my car to Brown Motors for the past three years with very good results. Would recommend.

CF
CATHY F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Good service for my Mini
These guys help take good care of my Mini Cooper. They tell you up front what the visit will cost, and ferry me to and from my job on service days.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Love these guys.
BMW always treats me professionally and courteously. I often encourage friends to use them.

GB
GLENN B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/02/2019
Diagnosis of Issue and scheduled maintenance
I have owned my Mercedes Benz for six years and during that time I have been blessed to have a limited amount of repairs outside of the scheduled maintenance; when these issues did arise The Technicians and service advisor was prompt to diagnose the issue and recommend the best course of action. I will admit that on occasion I had taken my vehicle elsewhere, but was disappointed with there performance or inability to correctly diagnose the issue.
I now realize that I should stick with Browns for excellent customer service and will recommend them to others for repairs of their vehicles. Glenn Bullock, Columbia SC

EW
EDWINA W.
11/01/2019
Efficient trustworthy service
Excellent work and great customer service.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Porsche Panamera
10/31/2019
William Craft
A loyal customer for years .Would recommenced highly. To anyone looking for great service and interested in saving money.

MK
MONIQUE K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/25/2019
Awesome
Very prompt and professional. Very honest and price was very affordable for the service rendered!!!

Saluda, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/24/2019
Another great service appointment
Why pay two or three times as much at the dealership for service? These guys do what’s right at a reasonable price.

DOUG B.
Lexington, SC
Buick Enclave
10/22/2019
Brown Motor Works has the best customer service I’ve ever experienced! Highly recommend!

KEITH B.
BMW 745Li
10/21/2019
Best in Customer Service!!
The whole staff is the best in customer service and the best work!

KIM S.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/17/2019
Very knowledgeable and fair pricing.