Sterling W.
South Carolina
BMW 745Li
06/18/2017 Category: Service
Sterling said the business did a good job. He has already recommended it.

06/01/2017 Category: Service
Sterling said his overall experience was less than average but they did good work.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/06/2017

I am glad we was able to resolve the problem with the battery .Hope we can help you agin soon

AW
ALO W.
Jaguar XJ Series
01/26/2021
They take their time to get it right and ensure you are satisfied with the job.
Mr. Leroy does everything to ensure customer satisfaction.

MARGIE B.
West Columbia, SC
Lexus GX 460
01/26/2021
Very professional and thorough
Very professional and thorough.

RF
ROOSEVELT F.
Sumter, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/23/2021
Mr. Roosevelt Ford
I'm very satisfied for me to say that is powerful , since this is the first time going to them with my baby , everybody don't touch her and Bmw was good enough to do her thank you bmw

AF
ALAN F.
Irmo, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/21/2021
Good service, honest staff
Been taking my wife’s 2011 Mini Cooper here for years. Nice people to work with.

HS
HATTIE S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/21/2021
The work and customer service
The appointment time is kept. I was checked in and right after my car was taken back for service. The work was done in a timely manner. All employees were friendly and made me feel comfortable. I received my diagnostic paperwork through my email before leaving the office. The price didn't escalate. I am happy with Brown Motor Works and I learned a lot by sitting and listening to other customers.

NG
NEAL G.
Irmo, SC
Jaguar XK8
01/20/2021
Excellent Jaguar XK8 Service
The staff is very knowledgeable, professional, efficient and courteous. They were thorough in analyzing my problem and performing repairs. I was impressed with the total experience I had with Brown Motor Works. They will be my "Go to" professionals in the future for my Jag. I enjoyed my interaction with Leroy.

CARNELL S.
Volvo XC60
01/19/2021
friendly fast service.
you get your service . and they work with you to insure.
That you are satisfied with the work they have done.

SF
SCOTT F.
01/16/2021
Customer Service
The customer service given by Leroy was awesome. They received my car on Wednesday around 4pm, diagnosed the problem on Thursday and gave me a call immediately. They repaired my car on Friday and I picked it up Friday afternoon.

HJ
HELEN J.
Rembert, SC
01/15/2021
Customer service was excellent!!Mr.Leroy was very courteous and I'll recommend the service.thanks Mr.Leroy
Customer service was great!!!Mr.Leroy was very helpful and courteous!!I would recommend them!!

TV
TERRI V.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/14/2021
Trustworthy and Honest
Scott is the best technician. He is completely honest (as are all the techs) and won't try to get you to do repairs that your car doesn't need. I really appreciate the way they answer my questions so I can understand as well. They have found issues that other mechanics haven't and debunked two major repairs that other mechanics tried to sell me. They are my GO-TO forever!

KH
KATHY H.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/13/2021
Very knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable fix problems one visit

DY
DEBORAH Y.
01/13/2021
I have used BMW since ‘93 with each of my cars .
Always sound expertise .. follow - up if the problem continued is all great.. very personable ..

DT
DORIS T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/12/2021
The employees
I’m always satisfied with their work

KIM S.
01/08/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Very personable and honest. Only does the work that is necessary and tries to find the most cost effective solution.