BL
BRADFORD L.
Jaguar XF
04/09/2021
Friendly and accountable
Great work and very dependable

KP
KYM P.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
04/07/2021
Consistently Great Service
I trust the guys at Brown Motor Works and I've been taking my vehicles there for over 10 years. They are knowledgeable, courteous and professional.

CR
CAROLINE R.
Blythewood, SC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/07/2021
Service and staff are great!
Service has been very good for my car. The staff is personable and friendly. You are informed before they begin an unexpected problem with your auto and given an explanation and expected cost for service.

GB
GLORIA B.
04/06/2021
The people and performance
Greeters are fabulous.
Wait time is perfect.
Hospitality is awesome.
Great performance and care for your vehicle.
Great place to sit and wait if you so desire
I am happy with them.
Each time I go they know you by name,that is amazing and friendly but yet profession al.

JOE A.

GREG Y.
Blythewood, SC
Volvo XC90
04/01/2021
On time, below budget, with a smile!
Leroy was very helpful and courteous through the whole process of getting our car towed to Brown Motor Works and getting it repaired, negotiating the difficulties with aplomb.

DONNA M.
Prosperity, SC
BMW Z4
03/31/2021
Honest and reliable
I appreciate the fact that I was not charged for a second assist motor. I decided on a rebuilt motor and when it didn’t work as expected Brown Motor Works replaced it at no charge. They have worked on my car numerous times and I have never had a problem. I have always been totally satisfied with their work on my Z 4.

AJ
ANNA LEE J.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/27/2021
Always good
Always a good experience! Car clean when I pick up. Leroy is the best!!

DJ
DANA J.
03/25/2021
I have been taking my first gen Minis to Brown for many years now. I am very particular about their care and Brown always takes care of my cars with expertise. Their customer service is great and they provide a courtesy shuttle or loaner vehicle pending on your situation. I definitely recommend them for everything from an oil change to an engine rebuild.

DEANN P.
03/25/2021
Customer relations!!!!!
The staff at BMW always takes very good care of me and treats me like family! Scott goes above and beyond and accommodates my appointment around my work schedule which is very respectable! Thanks guys for always going the extra mile! See you on my next service appointment!

CK
CHRISTOPHER K.
Volvo S80
03/24/2021
Awesome service
Once again, Leroy and team came through in the clutch and had my car back on the road same day. They go above and beyond to take care of their customers. Highly recommend.

MJ
MICHAEL J.
03/17/2021
The people and level of service
I give a high mark for my overall review because I have been bringing my 3 cars to Brown for 12 years and the level of service has always been professional, outstanding and trustworthy

MARGIE B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/15/2021
Truly honest auto maintenance
A reasonably priced, no bull-crap place to maintain/repair your vehicle.

OI
OLIVIA I.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/11/2021
Personal Service
Whenever I call about my Mercedes, they recognize my name. If I need a car while mine is in the shop, they arrange it. My car is always washed and clean when I pick it up!

LR
LAWRENCE R.
03/10/2021
Service at Brown Motor Works
They were diligent about finding the very difficult issue with my vehicle and made every effort to assure they would fix my vehicle and the delivered on that promise.