TODD S.
Jaguar XJS
12/31/2019
The best!
The best! I have owned 12 jaguars and have used every good foreign car mechanic over the years and I have found that Brown Motor Works is most reliable and can work on any problem solve it and you’re on your way. They pick me up and they drop me off. Brown Motor Works doesn’t charge any more than any other quality foreign car mechanic. I believe they are the best and it’s only place I will take my cars.

CLIFF W.

ME
MONIKA E.
12/30/2019
Car Service
I always receive professional and timely service every time I need service done to my car. Scott and Leroy are friendly and acknowledges all of their customers by name.

YB

JACKIE A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/27/2019
Costumer Servive
The gentleman there are always wonderful at everything they say or do.

JOSEPH G.
Jaguar S-TYPE
great and interessant place
I was really delighted to visit BMW. the reception is impeccable. all workers are simple. the breakdowns in my car were so huge that I couldn't cover the expenses. so I retire my car. however I am proud of BMW.

MELLISA S.

YB
YAWO B.
BMW 750i
12/18/2019
Excellent customer service skills of the front desk
The Owner is down-to-earth type of boss: he is a very simple guy. The two receptionists are very are friendly and amazing! Way to go Leroy & Scott!
You are the best, Scott!

ANGELA M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/17/2019
Another Excellent Visit
I recently returned to Brown Motor Works after previously having more extensive work done. My recent visit was to have a headlight repaired. Honestly, I was a bit anxious about taking my car in, anticipating the worst in terms of what my bill would be. I was pleasantly surprised that my headlight was fixed at an unbelievable price. I should also add that I received the call that it was ready within an hour or so after having dropped it off, so they worked really quickly. As a relatively new customer, I have been impressed with the quality of their service, the fairness of the prices, and Mr. Leroy's professionalism and courtesy. I'm aware that my vehicle will need some minor maintenance in the near future, and I intend to return to Brown Motor Works. I am employed in a public service profession that permits me to meet a lot of people on a daily basis. Based on my visits to Brown Motor Works so far, I've recommended them to several others as the place for car repairs.

LL
LENORE L.
Blythewood, SC
BMW 750Li
12/13/2019
Love This Auto Shop
Sooooo professional and honest! This is the only place that I’ll take my car!!!

12/13/2019
Nice first visit
Looking for a alternative to going to the dealership for service and was pleased with Brown motor works. Price was fair and people were nice. Need more parking.

MICHEAL S.
Prosperity, SC
12/12/2019
Brown came and got my car, diagnosed it's problem correctly and repaired it correctly in a timely manner. They worked with my extended warranty company and everything was perfect. What else could you expect from a car repair facility. Give them a chance...I'm glad I did!

LORRETA S.
Jaguar S-TYPE
12/12/2019
WRS&LLS
My car rides like a new car thanks