DAVID L.
Prosperity, SC
BMW M3
06/26/2020
Work was done correctly on a timely basis. Pricing is very fair.
Brown Motor Works is a great independent shop to take your BMW for service.

LT
Lula T.
Kingstree, SC
Land Rover LR3
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Lula said it was excellent, the staff was nice and all and she had no problems with them.

SP
SUSAN P.
West Columbia, SC
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/24/2020
Friendly efficient professional
Brake job, oil change, headlight replaced
Good, honest people at BMW!!!

TV
TONY V.
Lexington, SC
Ford Police Interceptor
06/23/2020
I love going to Brown Motor Works. The staff is knowledgeable and incredibly nice. Would highly recommend to anyone.

FE
FRANCES E.
Volvo XC60
06/23/2020
It is about family! Everyone that works there & that is extended to customers.
Everyone is treated like family. Very knowledgeable and Brown Motor Works cares! Highly recommend you to everyone!

NB
NANCY B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/23/2020
Clear, concise explanations ands plan s for car repair with cost quotes.
Work completed on a timely fashion.

BONNIE H.
Lexus LS 430
06/22/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable people. Very professional.
I dropped off my "new" used car the day I bought it. They scheduled me right away. I was treated like a regular customer. I will definitely return there for any other work my car might need.

ANDRE B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/22/2020
Fast Honest and Family atmosphere
I have several cars brought to this shop.Every car has received exceptional service and speedy turnaround time.Night drop with text message service results.

RENAY C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/17/2020
Great 👍🏻 Personalized service!
I truly appreciate the service provided to me by Brown motor Works. In my case, they suggested a different service than what I had originally come in for based on safety. I truly appreciate the consideration and attention to my vehicle in myself and safety. I am a repeat customer and will continue to do so!

TONI B.
06/17/2020
Excell-s-emt
The atmosphere were clean and a respectful welcome. The staffs made sure the customer had the correct information of a problem after mechanic looked over the vehicle. If nothing were detected the staff would have a staff to ride along to hear the problem or notices with customer. The work is corrected in a matter of time and convenient. Excellent place to have any car repair done. Have my business from now on.
Never went to a car repair place and felt the way I did.I didn't feel like I was going to be taking advantage or lied to.

KIM S.
Chapin, SC
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2020
Honest and professional. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
Always very honest, friendly and professional.

JACK L.
Ridgeway, SC
Lexus LX 570
06/16/2020
Honest
Great, honest staff. Only sells what you need. Thanks, Scott!

DE
DORIS E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/13/2020
They were very professional, courteous and honest. Made sure I knew about any other issues.
Leroy was great!!

Mercedes-Benz C300
06/12/2020
Great people.
The people are very friendly and communicate well.

TT
TONY T.
Hopkins, SC
06/11/2020
Awesome repair shop!! Never had a bad experience in the 6 years they have been servicing my cars!!