Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Trusted Mechanics!
We always trust BMW for our vehicle needs. They will never recommend work you don’t need, always deliver on time (if not before), and will always be the only Service Center we recommend in the area!

JUDY D.
Highly Skilled Professionals
Brown Motor Works continue to perform in an exemplary manner in taking care of the service needs of my car. I have been a customer for many years! The technicians continue to do an awesome job, as well as other professional staff! I like that they produce a personalized Inspection Report for future car services. Keep up the good work guys!!!

JANET R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Quick and Efficient Service
My car was fixed in a timely manner, and the price was very reasonable.

JAMES W.
Elgin, SC
BMW 750Li
02/02/2021
The A team!!
Excellent customer service, top Notch!!

ROBERT B.
West Columbia, SC
01/28/2021
Very professional and polite technician
Professional technician left my car dash cleaner than when he started!

REVEKEO S.
Fast service

TT
TAMMY T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/28/2021
These guys are very professional and well trained individuals took my care one day it was fixed the next day I would absolutely refer these guys to anyone
These guys are very professional and well trained
Took my vehicle one day and it was fixed the next day highly recommended

RF
Roosevelt F.
Sumter, SC
Service was wonderful. Friendly stafff
The oil change didn't take long and you checked every thing to make sure my car is running at its best and I love it the car car run like new thank you I will refer my friends

AW
ALO W.
Chapin, SC
Jaguar XJ Series
01/26/2021
They take their time to get it right and ensure you are satisfied with the job.
Mr. Leroy does everything to ensure customer satisfaction.

MARGIE B.
West Columbia, SC
Lexus GX 460
01/26/2021
Very professional and thorough
Very professional and thorough.

RF
ROOSEVELT F.
Sumter, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/23/2021
Mr. Roosevelt Ford
I'm very satisfied for me to say that is powerful , since this is the first time going to them with my baby , everybody don't touch her and Bmw was good enough to do her thank you bmw

AF
ALAN F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/21/2021
Good service, honest staff
Been taking my wife’s 2011 Mini Cooper here for years. Nice people to work with.

HS
HATTIE S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/21/2021
The work and customer service
The appointment time is kept. I was checked in and right after my car was taken back for service. The work was done in a timely manner. All employees were friendly and made me feel comfortable. I received my diagnostic paperwork through my email before leaving the office. The price didn't escalate. I am happy with Brown Motor Works and I learned a lot by sitting and listening to other customers.

MJ
MATTEW J.
Blythewood, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/20/2021
POOR Customer and Vehicle Service
I had a noise and a radiator leak. Had car towed to Browns. The engine light came on when going into the shop. They fixed flywheel and left the leak per my instructions. They did not call me to say the engine light was on. I call to see if car was ready and no mention of the codes that were for a timing exhaust bank and general misfire. When I asked why they did not call me about the engine light. Scott told me he thought I knew about the light being on. My response was that it was not on when I had the car towed in. He said they do not do anything when those lights are on because I did not tell him it was. My response was that I should have gotten a call to say what they found. An engine light could be anything from something small to something major. They knew what the codes were and decided to take my payment and I did not find out about it until I went to pick it up. While getting an explaination of why he did not call about the light I was told that when people bring their car in to get the oil changed and a light is on the customer says don't worry about the light. This was trying to compair me having $1600.00 of work done to an oil change. At least he gives them the option to have the work done which I didn't get that chance. The lack of care and concern that I am driving my car away from Brown's with the engine light on is sad. I have been a customer for a few years but this type of service leaves me no choice but to find somewhere else to get my car fixed.

NG
NEAL G.
Jaguar XK8
01/20/2021
Excellent Jaguar XK8 Service
The staff is very knowledgeable, professional, efficient and courteous. They were thorough in analyzing my problem and performing repairs. I was impressed with the total experience I had with Brown Motor Works. They will be my "Go to" professionals in the future for my Jag. I enjoyed my interaction with Leroy.