Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mercedes-Benz C240
04/12/2019
Customer Service
RA is a pro. I appreciate the quality of service. Thanks

HS
HATTIE S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/11/2019
My First Visit to Brown Motor Works
The customer service was great and the job was completed in a timely manner. My questions were answered promptly and everything was done as stated to me.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks for the review, look forward to seeing you again.

SYLVIA B.
04/10/2019
Great job
Mr. Leroy was friendly. The service was great, timely and a nice price. I would trust them with my car.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words, look forward to seeing you again.

MARY A W.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/10/2019
Service for my GLK350 Mercedes
Excellent service and convenient location.

BOB S.
04/08/2019
Always fast professional and spot on with estimates. Never have had anything but great service here!

IS
IRVIN S.
Hopkins, SC
Mercedes-Benz S320
04/04/2019
there quick and passionate service
i have taken my car there twice and everytime i have i was well please and very satisfied.

BUBBER H.
Kia Sorento
04/01/2019
Retired man.
They treat you like you are an important person .

CINDY C.
Chapin, SC
Lexus ES 350
03/27/2019
Trust them completely!
Have been taking my cars to them for over 12 years. Wonderful service!

DAN R.
03/23/2019
Best service hands down!
No one else touches my vehicles but Brown Motor Works. Great personal service. Quality work. Super friendly staff—Leroy and Scott. This is my go-to garage!!

JN
JERRI N.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/22/2019
"Brown's The Best"!
After 45 years of driving, working on vehicles, and having maintenance performed by vendor's in the business, Brown's Motor works is without question the most customer friendly and one of the most knowledgeable group of mechanics and administrative staff personnel that I have had the pleasure to do business with. From my first phone call to the final pick up of my 2004 Jaguar X-Type, my experience was fantastic! DGN

WM
WILLIE M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/21/2019
Service and price
Service was fast and top quality,,,,,,,

PJ
PATRICK J.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Good service. Knowledgeable.
When a previous auto shop couldn't fix my vehicle after three days, Brown's found my problem within a day, ordered the part needed, and had my vehicle back in a timely manner. More reasonable than the dealer.

BUBBER H.
Chevrolet Traverse
Traverse
You guys are real pros. I never get the feeling that I
can't depend on you all.

Thanks.

TT
TONY T.
Hopkins, SC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/19/2019
Awesome customer service and the friendly atmosphere! Very honest service techs!!
Mr. Leroy and Scott are the best at what they do! No lies, no gimmicks... They don’t sell or service what you don’t need. Honestly is their best policy!!!

JN
JOHN N.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/18/2019
I have been going to Brown motor works for about 15 years. I have no comparison with other car repair outfits because their service has been so great that I have never had the need to go elsewhere. I have referred this outfit to all of my friends and employees. If you want to have your car repaired by a really honest and decent collection of employees I could not recommend these people higher.

RA
RICH A.
03/15/2019
Screen in my BMW
They did an awesome job, and I will ALWAYS use them for all future service. They are very honest and professional. Thank you

LD
LIZ D.
03/15/2019
Customer
Fabulous people! Knowledgable competent and super helpful. They can do it all . . Go see them!!!

Bobby M.
Little Mountain, SC
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said he would recommend the business for service.

DE
DAN E.
Mercedes-Benz E430
03/14/2019
Outstanding Service at Reasonable Rates!
Recent visit had A/C work & oil change on my Mercedes. Dropped it off early. Scott handed me keys to a loaner car, which was a surprise. It allowed me to do errands while the repair was done. Car fixed by 2 PM. Runs great & A/C is ice cold! If you have a BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Volvo, etc, don't pay dealer prices. Let A.J. Brown and his team do the work for you. You will be glad you did! PS They don't always have loaners, but they will give a ride home if you need it & pick you when the work is done, if needed. Lastly, they wash your car after the work is done, too! Very happy camper here!

BRUCE S.
Chapin, SC
03/12/2019
Good straight up dudes
Always take my cars here...after a recent service whoever washes the car even cleaned my yeti tumbler that was in the cup holder...good dudes