CARNELL S.
Volvo XC60
01/19/2021
friendly fast service.
you get your service . and they work with you to insure.
That you are satisfied with the work they have done.

SF
SCOTT F.
01/16/2021
Customer Service
The customer service given by Leroy was awesome. They received my car on Wednesday around 4pm, diagnosed the problem on Thursday and gave me a call immediately. They repaired my car on Friday and I picked it up Friday afternoon.

HJ
HELEN J.
Rembert, SC
01/15/2021
Customer service was excellent!!Mr.Leroy was very courteous and I'll recommend the service.thanks Mr.Leroy
Customer service was great!!!Mr.Leroy was very helpful and courteous!!I would recommend them!!

TV
TERRI V.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/14/2021
Trustworthy and Honest
Scott is the best technician. He is completely honest (as are all the techs) and won't try to get you to do repairs that your car doesn't need. I really appreciate the way they answer my questions so I can understand as well. They have found issues that other mechanics haven't and debunked two major repairs that other mechanics tried to sell me. They are my GO-TO forever!

KH
KATHY H.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/13/2021
Very knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable fix problems one visit

DY
DEBORAH Y.
01/13/2021
I have used BMW since ‘93 with each of my cars .
Always sound expertise .. follow - up if the problem continued is all great.. very personable ..

DT
DORIS T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/12/2021
The employees
I’m always satisfied with their work

KIM S.
01/08/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Very personable and honest. Only does the work that is necessary and tries to find the most cost effective solution.

GC
GARY C.
01/07/2021
Quick service
Easy check in, quick turnaround for a battery replacement & oil service plus the car was washed within 4 hours with other customers being served as well.

BC
BOB C.
Jaguar XF
01/07/2021
Great people
I have put my trust in their work

JOHN W.
01/04/2021
Knowledgeable staff and good mechanics

JEREMY C.
01/01/2021
Quick and easy!
My in-laws BMW needed a repair while they were in town for the holidays. Brown Motor Works came recommended from a mechanic friend of mine. They took care of us quickly and professionally!

DAWN H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/31/2020
First Time Experience
Went to Brown Motor Works on a recommendation. So Happy with my experience . They will be my go to place for all my Maintenance needs for my Mercedes suv.

BRETT S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/31/2020
2014 GLK 350 4matic
The best privately/ commercially owned mechanic shop in town hands down. I have never had a bad experience and everyone that works there has been there for.years and speaks volumes about the owner RA!!!! I simply do not go any where else.

BMW 740iL
12/30/2020
Customer service is horrible!
No respect for people's time and money. Manipulative, unapologetic, unprofessional, unsure and unreliable. Terrible customer service!!