Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GREG Q.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/30/2019
Outstanding automotive service
Brown is the most thorough and ethical auto repair business I have done business with, period. If repairs are needed for Mercedes/BMW, etc., they are it in the Columbia area.

CARNELL S.
Volvo XC60
09/30/2019
very professional.
The service is fast and the wait is not long. the quality of work is second to none.

DE
DAN E.
Mercedes-Benz E430
09/27/2019
Oil Change Superb
Oil Change is far more than a regular lube job at Brown Motor Works! Multipoint inspection, a great car wash on the house, and a detail report of future scheduled maintenance is standard there. The staff is friendly and efficient, as well. My car is always happier when leaving there!🤗

GB
GUY B.
09/27/2019
Prompt curtesy service
This was a routine maintenance visit but they had the car ready ahead of schedule. The bill was what I expected and the car was clean when I picked it up.

LU
LATASHA U.
09/25/2019
Great care and customer service!
They took great care of my BMW and at a good price. The customer service was great!

MARCIA B.
09/20/2019
I trust them!
Brown Motor Works has been taking care of my cars for almost 30 years, I think. I used to do a lot more “trip” driving than I do now - many times by myself and at night. I have always had the feeling they actually cared about my safety on the road. Over the years I have recommended them to many. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

West Columbia, SC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/18/2019
Great sevice
The work was done as approved and communication was great. Very convenient rides to and from the location.

JAMES G.
Dalzell, SC
09/07/2019
Honesty, price, and professionalism
Browns Motor Works is a great place to have your car serviced if you want a good price , honesty , and professionalism .

DONNA G.
08/31/2019
Always a pleasure
I've been bringing my BMW to them for years and it's always a pleasure. Very professional people/ atmosphere and you always see the same smiling faces. Very knowledgeable and know what they are doing.

BC
BOB C.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/28/2019
Great people up front
BMW is so easy to work with I had the feeling I was there most important customer.

SL
STUART L.
Gaston, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/27/2019
Always fast, helpful, and honest.
I've taken my mini up there twice for cooling issues, both times they have done good work with quick turn around.

HV
HENRY V.
Lexington, SC
Lexus GX 460
08/27/2019
Recommend for Lexus service and repairs.
All work and costs were reviewed before repairs completed. Repairs were done timely, and below budget. Car was completed on time and was clean. All employees were pleasant and knowledgeable. Would recommend for Lexus service and repairs.

ARTHUR M.
Land Rover Range Rover
08/23/2019
Fantastic
I like the customer service and communication, keeping me informed with how thei repairs are going.

JOHN S.
Prosperity, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/23/2019
2009 Mini Cooper repair
Brown Motor Works was awesome. First time I have used them. I was having multiple problems with my Mini including electrical which was causing cranking problems, no dashboard lights, doors unlocking and locking among other issues. Our regular repair people could not figure it out and I was referred to Brown Motor Works. They diagnosed the problem with the CAS module, starter, water pump and other things. The car is running better than it has in years. They really know what they are doing. Very professional and they do what they say they will do. I am going to have my Mini Countryman services by them in the future also. Really impressed. I waited to review for a few weeks to make sure the repairs were solid and they have been. Great place!

VM
VICTOR M.
Lexington, SC
08/22/2019
Euro car experts.
Brown Motor Works offers excellent and outstanding service and repairs. I'm 100 % totally satisfied and definetely recommend them. They are very friendly and will take care of your car and get you on your way with confidence.

TJ
TRIPP J.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/22/2019
Tripp Jenkins
Professional and timely completing service.

LD
LIZ D.
08/15/2019
Techs are knowledge trustworthy and great management
Always trust these guys . . .if they say its broke . .its broke . .no second opinion needed. They will answer any question whether you know a lot or a little. Always take care of customers like family

Chapin, SC
Volvo XC90
08/14/2019
Brakes and rotors
Brown Motor Works handled my needs professionally and proficiently. They kept me informed of their progress along the way.

JOHN M.
Denmark, SC
BMW 740i
08/10/2019
Excellent, courteous, quality service
I highly recommend Brown Motor Works. Leroy and Scott are friendly and courteous and it is obvious that they really care that the work that do is excellent. They really try to pinpoint the problem and not replace a bunch of parts and hope they fix the problem. JOHN McCain

SA
STAN A.
BMW 740iL
08/09/2019
Brown motor works
I'm satisfied with the service.