KYLE M.
07/03/2020
Was my first time here and I was really impressed. They took great care of my car and the service was quick and friendly.

TK
TOM K.
Bishopville, SC
07/03/2020
Excellent customer service
Leroy was fantastic to work with...

Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
07/02/2020
Courteous, knowledgeable and professional staff. Extremely efficient.

SG
SHERRICKA G.
Saint Matthews, SC
Great service f
Great service from start to finish😊 Highly recommended.

RAVEN H.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
Exceptional Service
Mr Leroy is the best I don’t trust my car and truck to no one else except for BMW you guys work! Awesome services with affordable prices.

JENNIFER L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Honesty!!
I took my car to Dick Dyer they told me I had an oil leak!! Welp I was told to bring to Brown Motor Works let’s just say they took over and showed out (meaning great service) honesty telling me I had no oil leak and told me what was wrong w my vehicle!! Thank you Mr Leroy and I think my technician name was Scott!! I will be coming here again and again for all my vehicle needs

Lexington, SC
No Fluff
Brown Motor Works is great location for all your repair needs. They assess the issue and provides a no fluff assessment of the repair. They don't try to up sale you or price gouge you to line there pockets. They simply advise and recommend to increase the safety and performance of your vehicle. They also guarantee there work. Thank you Brown Motor Works for your service to the community.

MV
MELISSA V.
Blythewood, SC
06/29/2020
Everything
Everyone is great! I’ve had some issues with my AC and they were able to figure it out and praise Jesus, just in time for another Hot SC summer! They also clean my car every time and for this busy mom, that’s appreciated more than y’all know!

KH

RAY W.
Lugoff, SC
Volkswagen Passat
06/26/2020
25 year satisfied customer!
Never had a bad experiece at Brown's. Totally trust them.

DAVID L.
Prosperity, SC
BMW M3
06/26/2020
Work was done correctly on a timely basis. Pricing is very fair.
Brown Motor Works is a great independent shop to take your BMW for service.

LT
Lula T.
Kingstree, SC
Land Rover LR3
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Lula said it was excellent, the staff was nice and all and she had no problems with them.

SP
SUSAN P.
West Columbia, SC
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/24/2020
Friendly efficient professional
Brake job, oil change, headlight replaced
Good, honest people at BMW!!!

TV
TONY V.
Lexington, SC
Ford Police Interceptor
06/23/2020
I love going to Brown Motor Works. The staff is knowledgeable and incredibly nice. Would highly recommend to anyone.

FE
FRANCES E.
Irmo, SC
Volvo XC60
06/23/2020
It is about family! Everyone that works there & that is extended to customers.
Everyone is treated like family. Very knowledgeable and Brown Motor Works cares! Highly recommend you to everyone!