Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ROD G.
Lugoff, SC
05/17/2019
Professional Service
I had my car towed in, they immediately ordered the parts and started working on it, The car was ready when they said it would be and they even fixed another problem that they found without charging additional labor. I was happy that I sent my car to them.

Chapin, SC
Volvo XC90
05/16/2019
Expedient service
They were able to get me an appointment quickly. They kept me up to date with the progress on my car.

Chevrolet Sonic
05/15/2019
Best Ever
Staff is friendly, honest and makes you feel your car is in good hands. Would definitely use them again

BMW 128i
05/15/2019
BMW owner.
Good service, exact diagnosis and aceptable price.

MICHELLE B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/14/2019
Great Job!!!
My vehicle was not doing good at all. It died on me and I thought it was a major engine problem. The wonderful staff quoted me and had the work done in just a few days. They even did a few extra things and I came in at lower than what I was quoted. They have a new customer for the life of my Volkswagen. Thanks y'all!!!!

JENNIFER B.
Irmo, SC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/14/2019
Dependable
I have had my Mercedes at BMW on several occasions. The people are very friendly, work is top quality, and they are very fair in pricing. I wouldn't take my car any where else.

WB
WILLIE B.
05/11/2019
customer service
I've been going here for over 15 years. The folks here are great as well as the quality of work being performed and the price.

JJ
Joe J.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the service quality was excellent. The work was done at a good price.

GG
GEORGE G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/08/2019
Easy to make a appointment and gets the repairs done in a reasonable time.

STACEY H.
05/08/2019
Customer service was exceptional the service personnel was very knowledgeable and friendly ,my wait time was minimal would definitely go back again
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 05/08/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

ROY M.

Prosperity, SC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/01/2019
Awesome
These guys bend over backwards. Awesome work and excellent customer service!!! Won't go anywhere else.

CHRISTOPHER C.
Lexus ES 350
04/30/2019
Great people to work with!

Duncan W.
Lexington, SC
04/25/2019
Exceeded expectations!
Had a problem diagnosed by another shop and I called for a quote, which was $120 lower than the other. After I dropped off the car I was called and told that actually the repair was not needed after inspection. A 4-point alignment was done instead, the car drives/tracks tighter (14 years old), and we saved $685. Throughout the process we were treated with courtesy and respect, clearly communicating that we were valued as customers. Thank you!

DJ
DALE J.
Mercedes-Benz C320
04/24/2019
They take care of their customers with courteous and professional work ethic
They took the time to inform me of exactly what was needed and help me understand what I was trying to fix was done. Correctly

CHRIS W.
04/24/2019
Brown Motor Works people are trustworthy
Brown Motor Works takes care of my car like they want theirs taken care of. I appreciate their attentiveness and the great work they have always done. They have taken care of my cars for many years

PR
PATSY R.
Irmo, SC
MINI Cooper Countryman
04/23/2019
Atmosphere and quick service
Took my Mini Cooper in for a oil leak. They found the issue quickly. Oil was leaking from the drain plug. This issue was from a previous oil change done by another company.
I was happy that it was minor and that they were honest and they washed my car too!!

BP

State Park, SC
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/18/2019
GREAT SERVICE
I enjoy the service I receive....since I have been coming here to get my Mercedes service, I have been totally satisfied.

LL
LINDA L.
04/18/2019
Awesome service from the time you walk in until the time you leave!
Feel very strongly they work to assist you in repairing your car with least financial debt as possible. Guys up front are super nice when you enter the office. Especially liked Leroy and his customer service. Will go there next time.