YB
YAWO B.
BMW 750i
12/18/2019
Excellent customer service skills of the front desk
The Owner is down-to-earth type of boss: he is a very simple guy. The two receptionists are very are friendly and amazing! Way to go Leroy & Scott!
You are the best, Scott!

ANGELA M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/17/2019
Another Excellent Visit
I recently returned to Brown Motor Works after previously having more extensive work done. My recent visit was to have a headlight repaired. Honestly, I was a bit anxious about taking my car in, anticipating the worst in terms of what my bill would be. I was pleasantly surprised that my headlight was fixed at an unbelievable price. I should also add that I received the call that it was ready within an hour or so after having dropped it off, so they worked really quickly. As a relatively new customer, I have been impressed with the quality of their service, the fairness of the prices, and Mr. Leroy's professionalism and courtesy. I'm aware that my vehicle will need some minor maintenance in the near future, and I intend to return to Brown Motor Works. I am employed in a public service profession that permits me to meet a lot of people on a daily basis. Based on my visits to Brown Motor Works so far, I've recommended them to several others as the place for car repairs.

LL
LENORE L.
Blythewood, SC
BMW 750Li
12/13/2019
Love This Auto Shop
Sooooo professional and honest! This is the only place that I’ll take my car!!!

Irmo, SC
12/13/2019
Nice first visit
Looking for a alternative to going to the dealership for service and was pleased with Brown motor works. Price was fair and people were nice. Need more parking.

MICHEAL S.
Prosperity, SC
12/12/2019
Brown came and got my car, diagnosed it's problem correctly and repaired it correctly in a timely manner. They worked with my extended warranty company and everything was perfect. What else could you expect from a car repair facility. Give them a chance...I'm glad I did!

LORRETA S.
Jaguar S-TYPE
12/12/2019
WRS&LLS
My car rides like a new car thanks

DAVID B.

Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/10/2019
Honest friendly service
They do a great job on your car and provide free shuttle service. They do better work and less expensive charges than the dealer. Always honest service with a friendly smile.

TERRI B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/25/2019
Outstanding
I was a new customer and the service was outstanding! From the time I walked in the door everything was explained to me. The work was very detailed.
I would recommend Brown Motor Works to everyone!!! The manager and his team know what they are doing.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks for putting your trust in us. We look forward to serving you in the future. Happy Thanksgiving.

IL
INGE L.
11/23/2019
No worries
After 19 years, going to Brown Motor Works is like visiting a beloved friend or family member. I didn't have any major problems (touch wood), just semi-annual check, oil change, and replacing some air filter. Although there are some new faces, the front room boys are familiar and smiling faces who greet me by name. I just sigh with relief and know I will be taken care of, i.e., my car will be safe for me to drive. How comforting is that if you are driving an elderly car?

RICHARD M.
11/18/2019
Attitude, service, reasonable cost
Great attitude, good service, reasonable cost

JAMES B.
West Columbia, SC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/16/2019
Good Service
My car was showing a slight lean. BMW scheduled me in quickly and diagnosed the problem as a leaking rear strut. The left side strut had to be replaced and it was reasonable to replace the right side strut. The cost I considered reasonable. My car was in and out in two days.

DA
DREW A.
Drew A
They always do great work at a reasonable price. I've been going to them for years and would recommend them to anyone.

BEN M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Wow. What service!
Called with an urgent need for service on my Mercedes. Mr Leroy was able to get me in and out the same day at a very reasonable price. Very friendly staff. Complimentary car wash and vacuum. 28 pt inspection to ensure no additional worries beyond initial repair. Impressed
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 11/18/2019

Glad we could help, look forward to helping you in the future.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Excellent Customer Service
This was my first visit to BMW. I initially contacted their location in NE Columbia because it's closer to my home. Their service advisor told me they were booked for at least a week and that I should contact the Broad River location. I called Leroy at the Broad River location, and he was able to get me scheduled the next day. Leroy was welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. He has a great sense of humor, which also helps ease some of the angst a person may feel when they're wondering how expensive a repair/maintenance might be. I got the impression that Leroy was honest and fair. He informed me only of what I needed to have done that day, but he also let me know of repairs/maintenance that might be needed in the near future. Once the inspection was done, Leroy called to give me the estimate and obtain permission for the techs to begin. Once my car was ready, he called and let me know. I could not get to the shop before they closed, but I was able to give payment information over the phone and arrange for them to secure my vehicle so that I could pick it up after hours. I was impressed that Leroy honored the coupon that I had found online before taking my vehicle in, and he aimed to give me every possible discount that he could. From this experience, I trust BMW, and I plan to return for future work on my vehicle. I will also add that the driver of the courtesy van was a pleasant gentleman and ensured that I got to work while my vehicle was being worked on.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 11/18/2019

We are so glad you had a great experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.