KZ
KELLY Z.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/05/2013
Quality Work
I would recommend C&T Auto to anyone. They're always absolutely honest and do a great job. I never have to bring the car back after a repair for additional work and the guys are always honest as to what the issues could be and I always get an accurate cost estimate.

I trust the shop with my car and don't take it anywhere else.
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 07/05/2013
Dear Kelly, Thanks for the good words. We appreciate your business. Thanks, Pete and Randy

CA
CAROL A.
Toyota Avalon
06/30/2013
Good service and fair prices.
Took care of my car at appointed time. Discussed additional work to be done and priced it out accurately.

TP
TOM P.
06/29/2013
Very quick and personal service.
They were working on my can within 1 minute of driving into their shop. Friendly service.

DAVID G.
Acura RL
06/28/2013
Thorough, prompt, trustworthy
Always prompt and thorough. They do it right first time and I know them to be trustworthy. Will not take my vehicles anywhere else.

Chris B.
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Chris said he has been going to this business for a long time.

Janet S.
Canton, GA
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Janet is a completely satisfied customer.

BROOKE B.
06/20/2013
Real Pros you can trust
Right personnel get the job done & you can tell they care.

LT
LYNN T.
Ford Econoline
06/20/2013
Friendly, fast service. Honest people.
I took my van in with an air conditioner pblm. Got it back the same afternoon with problem fixed. Very reasonable price.

KA
Korey A.
Acworth, GA
Cadillac Escalade
06/17/2013 Category: Service
Korey said everybody was professional and they gave him additional information about his vehicle that he did not even ask for. He said he appreciated that they notified him about the additional work and he plans to bring his vehicle back any time he needs service.

Jeff P.
Acworth, GA
Pontiac Grand Am
06/17/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said she has always taken her vehicles to this business and they have always provided good service.

CV
Charlott V.
Toyota Tundra
06/15/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Corey. He said they have good and quick service.

YZ
Yvonne Z.
Mazda Protege
06/15/2013 Category: Service
Yvonne said the business was friendly and honest. She mentioned that she does not feel like the business ripped her off.

JIM A.
06/12/2013
Fair and Fast
I did not know what the problem was. I knew it could be one thing or a few items to be done. I would have paid for all of them. C&T only did the work that really needed to be done. They charged me less than I thought and they were done quicker than was agreed to.
They have my business forever!

BG
BRENDA G.
Isuzu Rodeo
05/31/2013
I like that as a single older woman - I can trust them to repair or service my car and do it at a reasonable price - not like some other places I have been.

Jennifer W.
05/31/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said they do good work and they are the best.