GM
GEORGE M.
03/17/2019
Satisfied Customer
Great service and this business is close to my home. Family owned business and reputable. Can't go wrong.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you George.

MARK S.
03/15/2019
Always excellent service
I have had all my vehicles serviced at Calabro for years. Always excellent, friendly service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Mark.  We appreciate the feedback.

LLOYD L M.
Lincoln LS
03/14/2019
They always try to accommodate you.
Always very friendly, helpful and fair.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Lloyd.

GW
GLADYS W.
Cadillac CTS
03/13/2019
Service is great at Calabro!
This is a family owned and operated business. Everyone is friendly and willing to help and give you the advice needed. They attempt to give you the best service for the most fair price. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking fair and honest service.

Gladys Walasik
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Gladys.  We always strive to be fair and honest.

GK
GREG K.
03/08/2019
Friendly staff great service always take my car here
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Greg.

NB
NANCY B.
Carnegie, PA
Volvo C70
03/08/2019
Fast, friendly service
The staff at Calabro Tire are very friendly, honest and accommodating. I highly recommend their service. They go out of their way to get the job done.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Nancy for the kind recommendation.

JIM L.
Nissan Rogue
03/07/2019
Great people willing to do what ever it takes to satisfy their customers autmotive needs.
This is a family run business in a small town, now operated by the second generation if they were not honest and doing good work at a fair price they would never have lasted this long. I think that we all should try to support these small family run operations where the people know your name and do everything they can to keep their customers satisfied. I don,t think you will find service to come close this at the large chain stores. I would like to wish the Calabro family and their employees continued success. Jim L
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/08/2019

Jim,  we now have a third generation with us, so the tradition continues.  Thanks for the great remarks.  Always good to see you.

V
Valued Customer
Morgan, PA
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
03/04/2019
service
calabro always gave us great service and products done on a timely basis
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your kind comments.

Mc Murray, PA
03/02/2019
Calabro Tire Co
Reliable, clean waiting room, friendly people, excellent service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your comments.

MARIO M.
Acura TSX
03/01/2019
Excellent service at competitive codt
They explained what needed to be done, provided a quote, and made repair quickly and efficiently. Very honest and affordable!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Mario.  I'm glad you were satified with our service.

TED and JANICE S.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
Acura RSX
02/28/2019
Calabro provides excellent service, at a good price, with all the efficiency and friendliness of a well established family enterprise.
They know their business. And they know and support their customers' needs as well.

Ted,

Your kind remarks are greatly appreciated.  See you again.

DR. S.
02/28/2019
Great service, kind attention, like family
great place
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/05/2019

We have a large "family" of customers and we appreciate the loyalty.  Thank you.

FL
FRANK,TRACY L.
Bellevue, PA
Chevrolet Colorado
02/25/2019
5 Stars all the way!
If you are looking for honest, professional and courteous automotive service...look no further than CALABRO TIRE! These folks are simply the best and will provide you with an exceptional experience. Fair prices, excellent workmanship, quality products and a smile and good will with every transaction...it doesn't get any better...anywhere!

I will NEVER go anywhere else for automotive service...5 stars!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 03/05/2019

Frank,  Your kind remarks are very appreciated. We work hard to provide the service customers expect.

JOHN F.
02/23/2019
Pleased with service and professionalism
Having just had our second car serviced, we are relatively new to using Calabro, but we are very pleased with their service and professional approach to doing business.

BJ
BETTY J.
Cadillac Eldorado
02/22/2019
Everyone is professional, efficient, polite and respectful.
You are a 1st class business. Employees are great!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/23/2019

Betty,  thank you.  We always strive to do our best for every customer.

ROZ G.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
Nissan Rogue
02/21/2019
Everyone at Calabria is always friendly, quick, and efficient.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/23/2019

Roz,  thank you. We appreciate you kind remarks.

Chevrolet Cobalt
02/20/2019
Understanding Staff
Mix up where I didn't get voice mail sent during servicing. They were very understanding and worked well with me when I picked up my vehicle.

CHRIS C.
02/19/2019
Fast efficient service. Friendly people.
You can count on Calabro's to do a great job.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/19/2019

Chris,  we appreciate your comments.  Glad we could assist.

Oakdale, PA
Nissan Sentra
02/12/2019
Added battery replacement to the services I use Calabro for. As usual I was put immediately into the work order and waited only half an hour. Great service!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/13/2019

"Tis the season" for dead batteries.  Glad we could help.

HH
HARRY H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/10/2019
Job well done
I had a slow leak in the front driver's side tire, losing six pounds in 35 days. I brought the car in, the tire was removed from the rim, some corrosion was discovered on the rim, the corrosion was removed, the tire was remounted and the leak was taken care of. The service was quick and performed immediately.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/11/2019

Harry, thanks for the feedback.  Glad to assist.