RONALD H.
Lincoln MKZ
11/18/2019
Calabro Service
I've been going to Calabro for many years; for inspections, tire purchases and snow tire changeovers. They are always friendly, courteous, helpful and able to fit you in. No problems with their work.

FL
FRANK,TRACY L.
Bellevue, PA
Chevrolet Colorado
It took me a long time!
Approximately 8 years ago, I had the good fortune of scheduling service at Calabro Tire via the recommendation of a friend. For these past 8 years, I have experienced unparalleled service, a most friendly staff, honesty and very fair pricing. Everyone at Calabro's has gone out of their way to afford me true customer service...a rarity in today's world. They care, they know what they are doing and they do it exceptionally well. It took me a very long time to discover this extraordinary team of professionals and I will NEVER go anywhere else for my automotive needs!

CG
CARL,ANNETTE G.
Cecil, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/15/2019
My go to shop for tires and maintenance
Calabro people are great..Nuff said really, but I’ve been dealing with Calabro for over 30 years and if anything they’ve gotten better and better over the years. Always fair, never doing work for inspection that doesn’t need done like many garages are known to do. When it comes to tires I don’t need to shop around, they’re the lowest price always, especially when you add the fact that mounting and balancing is free. But don’t everybody go there, I’m selfish, I want to keep them for myself! 😂

TOM M.
New tires
As always, you guys are fast, friendly and professional. Love the family like atmosphere. Hence why I’ve been coming there fir almost 20 yrs! Job well done!

JI
JOEL/ILENE I.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/14/2019
Communication is great while your car is in for service. Job completed on time as promised.

Honda Accord Coupe
11/12/2019
Quality Service
Calabros provides superior service from experienced, caring staff who diagnose and recommend quality products to suit individual car repair needs. Family owned business that can be counted on for honest appraisals. Appreciate the quick turnaround times for car repairs and tire changes.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the kind remarks.  We always  appreciate the feedback.

JASON B.
11/10/2019
Fast, Friendly and Reliable
this the third set of tires we have purchased here this year, one set each for our three vehicles
customer service has been great all three times

11/09/2019
Excellent Service!
We appreciate the excellent and quick service, the people are friendly and nice. Thank you!
What a pleasure!

PG
PAULETTE,GREG G.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
Mazda CX-5
11/08/2019
Greest Service....Always
Thank you. I was switched from "Leave" to "Wait" , since i had a glitch in my pick up.

DALE and MARY ANNE B.
11/07/2019
good honest people
i am a regular customer they handle m tires and alignments on my vehicles not high pressure or selling things that i dont need honest and fair

DAVID R.
11/07/2019
Tire Service
Great Service, honest people. They are my friend. Need I say more?
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks Dave.  Glad we could help.

CATHY M.
11/05/2019
The employees are so friendly.
The employees are the best. Always friendly and helpful. They take the time to explain what they did to the vehicle.

DENNY,JOAN W.
Carnegie, PA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/04/2019
Has really great service
Have always gotten an appointment quickly when needed....service is great .....every worker so friendly

Thank you very much.

CHRISTOPHER D.
Honda Crosstour
11/03/2019
Integrity
I drop my car off Friday afternoon for an inspection oil change and tire rotation told them I would probly pick it up After they closed my bill was on the front seat with no extra charges...... In this day and age honesty and integrity matter most.... Thank you so much!!!!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Chris.  Honesty and integrity matter most to us also.

ALICE,MARK M.
11/02/2019
Trust worthy
Customer for many years
Nice friendly staff
Car is kept up to date with inspections and needed services.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments.  We appreciate your business over the years.

LINDA,CHRIS M.
Canonsburg, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/30/2019
honest, friendly place of business
Calabro has excellent service. Very honest, upfront with all pricing. And I love the family atmosphere
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you.  We appreciate your comments and your business over the years.

BF
BOB,MARCIA F.
Lincoln MKZ
Flat tire replaced
Very. Busy yet got fixed within an hour

Thank you.

MORGEN H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/29/2019
Excellent service as always!
I have been a customer of Calabro’s for many, many years and they continue to provide outstanding customer service. Everyone is always very helpful and attentive.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments.  We appreciate your loyalty over the years.

FA
FRANK,ROSA A.
Castle Shann, PA
State Inspection
The work was done in a timely manner. Also, work that was requested, but, not required, was not performed, which saved me a bit on the invoice. I appreciated that. I'm always impressed with the staff at Calabro, who, greet every customer with professionalism and willingness to help. Good job, guys!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the kind remarks.  We appreciate the feedback.