NC
NATALIE C.
01/14/2019
I always get excellent service and the last time Butch went out of his way to help me.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/14/2019

Natalie,   thanks for the the comments.  I will pass this along to Butch and I know he will appreciate it.

GB
GREGG, JAYNE B.
01/14/2019
Head light replaced
Wish it
Were cheaper. But price fair
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the comments.  Unfortunately some bulbs are more expensive these days.  We have seen a lot higher also.

FZ
FRANK,CHRIS Z.
01/09/2019
Professional quality service
I came in for a tire rotation and oil change and fully expected to chill and review my emails and facebook for at least an hour. Within 30 minutes my car was done! I guess I hit it right! I am always happy with the service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the comments.  Yes, your timing was good!..

MORGEN H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/05/2019
Locking lug nuts removal.
I recently had my super duty in the shop to remove locking lug nuts. The specialty deep socket for the lug nuts was lost making it more of a difficult task. Jason and the guys as usual did a fantastic job. There was no bruises or scratch marks left on the wheels. Highly recommend there shop for the service and customer service as well!

Morgen,
Thank you for the great feedback.  Glad we could assist with the lug nuts.

LP
LISA,JIM P.
01/04/2019
Good Service. Polite staff.
Good service, polite staff, and my wait time was minimal. Competitive pricing.
Thanks Calabro. I will use this business again.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the kind comments.  We hope to see you for future car needs.

NB
NANCY B.
Carnegie, PA
12/31/2018
Dependable, reliable service
I rely on the people at Calabro to give me good advice, diagnose the problem and promptly schedule me to fix the issue. I have found them to be reliable, accurate in their estimates of both time and expense, and dependable. I highly recommend them.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/09/2019

Nancy,  Thank you for taking the time to send your comments.  Very appreciated.  See you again.

BG
BOB G.
12/31/2018
Great People Great Service
Got my car in quick for leaking tire. Great service as usual. Customer since 1973!!!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you Bob.  We certainly appreciate your loyalty over the years.
Happy New Year

ALAN, BEA S.
Mazda CX-5
12/28/2018
Excellent car service
Guys like perry and Jason provide great customer service and really care about one’s car needs.thank you for excellent service as always.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you Alan.  Great feedback and I will pass this along to Perry and Jason.

RV
ROBERT V.
Fast and Friendly Service
i have always had excellent service at Calabro Tire & Auto. The staff is very friendly and their technicians do a great job. Overall a great experience every time.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you Robert.  We appreciate your kind remarks.

CATHY M.
12/27/2018
The employees are so friendly.
They always take the time to listen to your needs and they don't try and sell you something that you don't need. They just give you honest answers. When I needed a ride home they gave me one and then they picked me up after they were done with my car. Perry was so nice.

Cathy,

Thank you.  Glad we could help.  I will pass your remarks on to Perry also.

JAMES H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/27/2018
Great service attention to detail
Great Service Attention to detail, staff are courteous and pleasant
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/28/2018

James, thank you for the comments.  Attention to detail is very importamnt to us.

GK
GREG K.
12/23/2018
Great staff
Very friendly staff great service
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/28/2018

Greg,  Thank you for the kind remarks.

SAL,KATHY C.
Kia Sportage
12/22/2018
Sal/ Sportage visit
Great service, trustworthy & skilled office & mechanic staff.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you Sal.  We always appreciate the feedback.

JOHN,MARY W.
Oakdale, PA
Toyota Avalon
12/20/2018
Calabro Service
I have been doing business at Calabro for over 30 years. My wife and I use Calabro for new tires, annual car inspection, oil changes, brakes........
We have found the service to be fantastic, the Calabro associates extremely polite and helpful, the products are the best. When needed for fixing a flat tire I have never had to wait for more than an hour!
Calabro is the best!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/20/2018

Wonderful to have long time customers.  Your business and kind words are greatly appreciated.
Happy Holidays.

HH
HUGH,MARYJEAN H.
Carnegie, PA
Honda Element
12/19/2018
Inspection
Took car in on time. Prompt inspection
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks Hugh.  Have a great Holiday.

JON M.
12/17/2018
New tires
Fast, friendly, and a good price on my tires!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Jon.  Don't forget your free rotations.

KA
KRISTIN, MARK A.
Lawrence, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
12/14/2018
Friendly, efficient and so happy my tire rotation was free because I bought my tires there.
Very efficient, not a long wait and friendly. They explain everything you need to know about your tires and care about your safety on the road.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the kind remarks.  During this busy season I'm glad we could get you moving in a timely manner.

GB
GREGG, JAYNE B.
12/14/2018
Location & price
Keep prices low and people keep coming back
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the response.

PR
PJ R.
Ford Expedition
12/13/2018
Replacement wheel and service
Jason was a big help ordering a replacement wheel for me and getting me scheduled. I was also pleased with my service earlier this year with tires, brakes and inspection. Once again, Jason kept me well informed and was very helpful. I will not hesitate to continue to call on you for future auto service needs. Thank you!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I will certainly pass this along to Jason. I know he will be pleased that you were satisfied with his service.

WL
WILLIAM,DANA L.
12/13/2018
New Tires
From the initial phone conversation around which tire to purchase to the execution of labor, the Calabro Service team was outstanding.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you.  Glad we could make the process a smooth one for you. We appreciate the feedback.