TC
TIM C.
07/20/2018
Quick But Effective!
I stopped to get a leaky tire looked at. Within minutes the problem was diagnosed and work was underway. A big nail was removed from my tire and they repaired the tire and have me on my way in less than 30 minutes. Great Job Calabro!!!

JIM R.
Buick LeSabre
07/12/2018
Satisfied Customer
With the number of reviews that I have posted since 1998, I would say that I am an extremely satisfied customer!!!!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/13/2018

Jim,  Thank you so much.  We certainly appreciate your continued support.

BK
BOB,CANDY K.
07/11/2018
Fast and convenient
I needed to have my tires rotated, my oil changed and a brake light bulb changed. I was in and out in less than an hour and it was so much closer than driving out to the dealership in Moon Township. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. We have been going there for years.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/12/2018

Bob and Candy,  thank you for the kind remarks.  glad we could assist in a timely manner.

TL
TOM L.
Nissan Maxima
07/04/2018
Honest and professional personnel
There is never a push to do "extra" work. All members of Calabro Tire tell it like it is and never try to inflate the service required.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Tom.  We always try not to promote work that may not be needed at that time.

DAN P.
Mc Donald, PA
06/30/2018
Very Trustworthy
Calabro is trustworthy. They don’t do work that is not asked for. In fact I have asked them to look at something I was was sure wrong. They looked and said it wasn’t.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Dan.  We appreciate your trust.

MIKE M.
06/29/2018
The continued excellence of service makes it a great place to die business with.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Mike.  Always appreciate the feedback.

MORGEN H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/25/2018
Great Service!
What makes Calabro's auto service such a great place to get work done is the customer service and there willingness to work with the customers schedule.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Morgen.  We certainly try to accomodate our customers as best we can.

BETH B.
06/23/2018
Always friendly
Calabro Tire is great. Always very friendly and they always do what you ask them to do
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you Beth.  Always good to hear.

DARRYL B.
06/23/2018
No upselling
Fast, reliable, and honest. Can you ask for more?
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Darryl.  We value your trust.

BV
BOB and SHARON V.
06/22/2018
The waiting area was full when I arrived for my appointment. They were very busy but were getting jobs completed quickly. They started my service ontime. In and out for a state inspection in less than 50 minutes. This may be difficult for other shops but for Calabro’s Tire, this is their standard. Excellent family garage!!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/25/2018

Thanks Bob.  Glad we could accomodate you in a timely manner and we appreciate the feedback.

SCOTT H.
Canonsburg, PA
06/20/2018
Power outage slowed things down a little
Bought a set of Continentals for my SUV. Pricing was as good as any on-line store once you factor in mounting and balancing. Power was out when I arrived but they still took the car, explaining that there would probably be a delay. I let them keep the car overnight and when I called early the next morning they said they were just fininshing and that it woul dbe ready by the time I got there. It was. Very good service and prices.

Scott,

Thank you.  That was the second power outage that week so we appreciate your tolerance.

OB
OTTO B.
Buick LeSabre
06/18/2018
Excellent service, as always
Our older car needed service once again. I trust the people at Calabro to give me reliable advice and prompt repairs. They always come through and the prices are quite reasonable. My family has not taken our cars anywhere else for years.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you Otto.  Great to have loyal customers.

JANICE B.
Mc Murray, PA
Lexus CT 200h
06/16/2018
Tire rotation
Good business
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you Janice.  Appreciate the feedback.

GU
GEORGE and JUDY U.
06/15/2018
timely no appointment needed oil/filter change
Same competent, friendly service that I have experienced for the past 26 years! Thanks!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you George.  Your loyalty means a lot to us.

LF
LARRY F.
Bethel Park, PA
Kia Sportage
06/13/2018
New tires
This place was excellent to deal with, best price on tires, I added on the alignment, oil change and inspection. They ( Jason) was extremely knowledgeable and did NOT try to up sell me on any additional work. It was nice to go to a place, take your car and you are treated as a true customer. I very happy with Calabro.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/14/2018

Larry,  thank you.  I will pass your comments on to Jason.  He will appreciate it.

JUDY,JAY S.
06/11/2018
Tires - their wheelhouse
Picked up a screw. Low tire pressure icon came on. Dropped car off at the night drop, said when I'd like to pick it up. Came back then and it was fixed, for a reasonable price. Nothing special. Importantly, nothing wrong (except the tire in the first place).
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/15/2018

Judy and Jay, glad we could get you going in a reasonable time.

LLOYD L M.
Lincoln LS
06/10/2018
Friendly people and good service
Since going there for service found the people to be very friendly. They always try to accommodate you and the service and cost are both satisfactory.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/12/2018

Lloyd,  thank you.  We always try to accommodate our customers in a positive way.

MARY ANN P.
Cecil, PA
Subaru Legacy
06/10/2018
Prompt efficient and reliable service
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Mary Ann for the positive comments.

DJ
DOUG J.
06/08/2018
Great family business
The price of the Goodyear Wrangler SRA tires was almost the same as tire rack.com but mounting was included! Always courteous and helpful... Dont go to NTB, Sears or Goodyear. Give your money to a good local business!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Doug.  We appreciate the recommendation and the price comparison.

BK
BONNIE, ED K.
Bethel Park, PA
Subaru Legacy
06/08/2018
new tires
Quick installation of my new tires, in and out within 1 hour.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks Ed.  We always appreciate the feedback.