BV
BOB and SHARON V.
06/21/2019
Superior service
I always take my car to Calabro Tire when it needs service. Recently, I needed an inspection, oil change, and tire rotation. They were right on time with my appointment and gave me a report that highlighted the condition of several systems. I bought those tires there recently, and they had the best price in town for the 4 Michelin tires. Why would you go anywhere else for your car repairs?
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We really appreciate your loyal business over the years.

Lawrence, PA
06/19/2019
The service is excellent!!!!
We have been going to Calabro’s for years. They all care about the customer.. They are very accommodating to the customer’s schedule. We trust their expertise. In addition, Calabro’s prices are great and fair.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the comments and loyalty.  Very appreciated.

JOE,JOAN C.
06/18/2019
Local resident
I have been there twice now. And have received excellent service, regardless how small the task.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the comments.  Hope to see you again.

KIM M.
Buick LaCrosse
06/17/2019
Honest, friendly customer service.
I had been dealing with another garage for years and was not happy with the work that was being done on my car. I took my car to Calabro tire and they went above and beyond to fix my car. They listened to my concerns without judgement. They did not treat me like I did not know what I was talking about. Being a women, a lot of garages think women know nothing, Calabros was not like that. It was refreshing to know there are still honest companies out there that are interested in making sure the customers is happy and not just out to make a buck. I would recommend any One to take their car to them.

Lloyd M.
06/13/2019
Very friendly...feel like they really appreciate your business.
Friendly people, very accommodating, good service and fair pricing.

Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Service fast and friendly!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/12/2019

Buick Verano
06/11/2019
The people who work there..
This place is great, they are always there when you need work on your car. They go out of there way to get the job done.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments.  Very appreciated.

DARRYL B.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
Volvo XC90
Best in Service; Best in Price; Best in Friendliness
The title says it all.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you.  Best in reviews!

DR. S.
Like family
They do it right, which is unusual for these times. Reliable, dependable, trustworthy
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the kind comments. Very appreciated.

PD
PAUL III D.
06/07/2019
Always Good Service
Calabro Tire is always provides great service. Always enjoy talking with Jack Calabre.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Paul.  I will pass this along.

ALAN, BEA S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
Jason and team provided outstanding service once again. They never miss treating the customer so well. The staffs kindness toward all customers is evident.thank you
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the kind comments.  I will pass this along to Jason and the staff.

KRISTEN S.
Brentwood, PA
06/05/2019
The staff is friendly, courteous and knowledgable!
I have been taking my car to Calabro for several years now. I find the staff to be very helpful and respectful. They promptly wait on customers and are quick to service my vehicle. I usually have to wait while my car is being serviced (as opposed to dropping it off and picking it up later) and I don't think I have ever waited longer than an hour for service to be completed! I have never felt like I have been taken advantage of, either. I have recommended Calabro to several friends and family members! It's a pleasure to do business with them!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/06/2019

Kristen,  thank you for the very kind remarks.  We certainly appreciate your business.

SAL,KATHY C.
Kia Sorento
service of vehicles
When we walk out the door and drive home from the service provided at Calabro.. We know the security and satisfaction of the job is all ways with us..........................Sal and Kathy Crisanti

Thank you.

GG
GREG, SHELLY G.
Canonsburg, PA
Tire Balance
Purchased 4 tires at my local Ford dealer and the balance on the tires was just not right. Had the vehicle back to the Ford dealer three times and still the issue was not resolved. I decided to try taking the car to Calabro to see if they would re-check the balance on the new tires. Jason said to bring it over and they would check the balance on all 4 tires and rebalance them if necessary. They checked all 4 tires and sure enough, two of the tires were out of balance. They re-balanced those tires and the ride is smooth again. These guys are the best! Thanks Jason!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

So gald we could resolve the problem.  Thank you for sharing your comments.

DOM,SALLY M.
Dodge Challenger
Always great
Always the best in what they do as a family business.

RACHEL, TOM G.
GMC Terrain
06/04/2019
Excellent service and customer care!
Always impressed with their quality of work great business highly recommend.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for this kind review.

CN
CHARLES T N.
Mc Donald, PA
06/04/2019
Great service and value.
The service is great. The staff know what they're doing.
The friendliness of everyone from Perry and his sister, from check-in to check-out I always feel appreciated and well taken care of.
It's great service and value which I hope to take advantage of as long as I'm in this area.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the kind remarks.  We appreciate your feedback.

DICK,JUDY S.

06/02/2019
Honda shop work
Once again, Great fast service. Thank You very much. TD
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks for sharing your comments.

DOM,SALLY M.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/01/2019
Great owners /workers care
Always top of the line service.very honest
Family business.
So if you don't have a regular place take your car here.tires etc .if you go other places for tires you will have to pay 30 to 40 per tire for the little extras. But go at calabro balancing new stems an rotation is free.
Been servicing my cars here little over 20 yrs.