LLOYD L M.
Lincoln LS
09/19/2018
good service and friendly atmosphere
This visit was only for tire rotation. But as usual I got good, quick, convenient and friendly service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Lloyd for the kind words.

TONY B.
Mc Murray, PA
Acura RDX
09/19/2018
Great Service as always
Stopped by to get tires rotated and as always was treated like a valued customer. What is usual for Calabro is not always for others. Even though it is a free service I was treated as a valued customer and was taken care of in turn and quickly completed and I was on my way. Very refreshing...
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/19/2018

Tony,   it is great to hear such positive comments.  We value your business over the years.

JOHN,MARY W.
Oakdale, PA
Toyota Avalon
09/18/2018
Great service......!
Making an appointment is fast and easy, employees are always polite and helpful, work is completed as scheduled and has always met or exceeds expectations .
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great comments.  Very appreciated.

WG
WAYNE G.
Acura TL
09/18/2018
Tire Service
Friendly and efficient service at a good value.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks Wayne.  We appreciate the feedback.

ALAN, BEA S.
Mazda CX-5
09/16/2018
People
All the staff are polite and thorough in their service performance every time we use them. We feel safe leaving their facility after repairs. Thank you
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the compliments.  We appreciate your loyalty over the years.

RL
ROB L.
09/15/2018
Awesome experience
Fast, efficient tire repair service. Best i have evee experienced.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks Rob for the high praise.

MARK S.
09/14/2018
Excellent, dependable service.
I've been a patron of Calabro Tire for the past 25 years. Service is always honest & dependable. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Thank you again.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks Mark.  We really appreciate your loyalty over the years.

GP
GEORGE JR P.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
09/13/2018
Very pleased with the four new tires that Jason recommended
My Grand Cherokee needed four new tires. Jason reviewed the options with me with regard to price and performance in rain and snow and on the highway. I made the selection and Calabro had them installed in one hour while I waited. The tires run quietly and handled heavy rain at highway speeds on our Hurricane Florence shortened trip to Myrtle Beach.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/14/2018

George,  so glad to hear that all is well with the tires.  Sorry your trip was shortened but best to be safe.

AG
ANDREW G.
Warrendale, PA
09/13/2018
Fast and effecient
Great people; great service and at a reasobable price; i will be back. Thank you
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks Andrew.  We appreciate your comments.

OB
OTTO B.
Buick LeSabre
09/11/2018
outstanding service
We have been taking our vehicles to Calabro for years and their vehicle repair and customer service cannot be beat.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Otto.  We appreciate your kind words.

BK
BRIDGET/MARK K.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/10/2018
Customer is #1
They were fast, curtious, treated me with respect and my vehicle too!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great feedback.

JIM R.
Buick LeSabre
09/10/2018
It cannot get any better
Like I say,"It cannot get any better!!!"
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Jim.   Very kind of you.

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
Honda Crosstour
09/08/2018
Oil change,tire rotation
Fast friendly knowledgeable and most important trustworthy, I've been purchasing my tires there, And they rotate them for free!!! They are the best!!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Chris.  We appreciate the positive remarks and your continued loyalty.

AH
ALEX H.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
Always good service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Alex.  We appreciate your feedback.

JN
JOE N.
Honda Civic Coupe
Neighborly .... friendly ..... warm reception and good service
Calabro has been in my neighborhood since we moved to Scott Twp.
We started going there several years ago..... I became friendly with Perry Calabro
and realized that " with him so close to home why did i ever need to go to another car service dealer ...
It has worked out fine .... The products are good and the service is good, the price is right, and the
owners are warm and family like.
Joe Negri
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/10/2018

Joe,  thank you for the great comments.  We appreciate your loyalty and it is always a pleasure to see you.  You recently met our 3rd generation, so the family feel continues.

JOE D.
09/07/2018
After 33 years of servicing my vehicles, I have always found them to be honest and more than just helpful..

CHRISTINE C.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/06/2018
Friendly, quick service, reasonable prices
The best thing about Calabria tire is the friendly service department. Ther employees are very knowledgeable and service is reasonably priced
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Christine.  Very nice of you to give us the positive feedback.

MICHAEL B.
Mount Lebanon, PA
09/06/2018
Good and prompt service
brought the car in for a pre-trip check and they discovered a nail piercing the sidewall. The tire was replaced and I was on my way in short order.

BT
BARABRA T.
09/04/2018
Best, friendliest, and most trustworthy professional car servicing in Pittsburgh!
My title above ...says it all!
Have been going to Calabro ‘s for 25+ years ....this business is so worthy of 5 out of 5 stars !!!!!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks Barbara.  Really appreciate the great review.

LR
LAURA LEE R.
Clairton, PA
09/03/2018
Perry is a GREAT guy/Customer service
As always, Perry and everyone that works at Calabro is extremely kind and professional. This visit was for my cars yearly inspection and I was in and out in an hour's time. I would and have recommended Calabro to all of my friends and my entire family already goes here.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/04/2018

Laura,

Thanks for the great comments.  I will certainly pass this on to Perry.