VO
VIRGINIA O.
11/14/2018
The people make it great. The service is exceptional and the quality of their work is excellent. Thank you so much!!,
Janine and Perry are good, good people. They and their staff are professional and knowledgeable and fair. They all do everything to make your appointment a good one.

JIM D.
11/14/2018
Great family run business
I called and ordered my tires a few days in advance. I mentioned I would be there when they opened at 8am. I was in & out in 40 minutes on a very busy day. The service at the desk & garage is always quality & respectful. The pricing is good. I have been taking all 3 of my vehicles there for many years.

DALE and MARY ANNE B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/09/2018
tire repair
good people honest and fair

OB
OTTO B.
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/07/2018
Excellent Service one again
The people at Calabro are always friendly, helpful, and offer excellent, skilled service for any vehicle I have taken there.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Otto.  Glad we could be of service over the years.

BC
BRITTNEY C.
11/06/2018
Great Service Team
Everyone was very helpful and pleasant. The price estimates were fair for the work that needed done and they were sure to give me a realistic timeline for future appointments.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks Brittney.  We always appreciated the positive feedback.

Kia Sportage
11/05/2018
Great staff & service!
They do a great job all the time on our cars. The staff & service is the best! Thank you!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great remarks.

JON M.
Honda Fit
11/04/2018
New tires
Friendly and efficient service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Jon, we appreciate your feedback.  Thank you.

PS
PAUL, LYNNE S.
11/04/2018
Quality Service
Calabro Tire and Auto Service simply provides friendly, honest and quality service for my vehicles. There’s really no reason to take your car anywhere else.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Paul.  Your front counter seat will always be open!

ALAN, BEA S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding service
Great service by caring service personnel. Thank you for your recent advertisement in expressing sympathy for synagogue victims.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your kind remarks and many loyal years.

BILL M.
A family owned business, always doingf everything right for about 70 years
I've always been treated like a valued customer.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Bill, thanks for your comments and many years of servicing your vehicle.

FZ
FRANK,CHRIS Z.
Tire repair
I noticed a screw in my tread and called to see if they had time to fix it. They squeezed me in and although I waited an hour and a half (the waiting room was packed!) I left with a fixed tire and the confidence that I would not have to worry about waking up to a flat tire this weekend
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Frank, and thanks for your patience during our busy season.

JOHN,KIM T.
Lawrence, PA
Always wonderful Service!
This family -owned business truly cares about their customers! If an emergency arises they will jump right in- if a simple inspection is needed they will do the best to accommodate your schedule.
Their prices are moderate as well! You know you can trust their expertise and pricing with all aspects of your car!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

John,  thank you for the great comments.  Always appreciated.

RICHARD/MARSHA C.
Canonsburg, PA
Acura RDX
11/02/2018
Always friendly and accommodating
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your kind remarks.

TONY B.
Mc Murray, PA
Acura RDX
11/01/2018
Flat repair
Again great service. The place was very busy when I arrived with a leaking tire but they efficiently worked through the folks and completed my repair in good order. Not much more you can ask service is primary there. A pleasant experience and comfortable place to wait.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Tony.  Always good to hear when someone is pleased.

CG
CYNTHIA G.
10/31/2018
True to their word!
I was in a situation where I only had to get new tires, but also had to pick up my granddaughter at nursery school. I had a very short window of time. After explaining this to the staff, they made it a point to get me in and out in about an hour so that I wouldn't be late in picking her up. I was very grateful!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/01/2018

Cynthia,

Thank you for the kind remarks.  Glad we could get you going on time.

10/27/2018
Just another garage
I am 68 year old and in my experience all Garages are petty much the same . I have dealt with some bad garages before but most are the same.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for commenting.  We pride ourselves on good service so we hope to see you again when needed.

MARK S.
Fast & easy
Needed 4 new tires put on the Tacoma truck before winter, made an early appointment and the truck went in immediately. Perfect job in a short time. I have been a customer for almost 30 years now...you can trust the fine, honest service you will receive at Calabro.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Mark for the great remarks.  Always good to have such loyal customers.

KENT,KATHY M.
Subaru Forester 2014 check-ups and New Tires
I was able to get in on the day I wanted to drop off my car. Before deciding on what type and manufacturer, I received a quote from one of the salesmen. The price was reasonable , and he immediately ordered the tires so that they would be in stock . The oil needed changed , and brakes checked, along with the new tires. The car was ready for pick-up after work. The new tires run well. Overall experience was excellent.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for sharing your comments.  Glad everything worked out well. We do free rotation when tires are purchased here so be sure to stop in for that service.

SP
STEVE P.
Cadillac XT5
Screw in tire
Couldn’t be more appreciative for the outstanding service as always thanks Janine .
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/26/2018

Steve, we appreciate the kind remarks.  Glad it was an easy "fix".

JOE D.
Inspection service
As always (for the past 32 years)fast, friendly service....no hard selling and if it ain’t broke don’t fix it attitude....Joe.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Joe.  You know we aim to please.