Continue reading recommended reviews

SF
STACIE F.
Kingston, MA
Ford Expedition
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
03/30/2021
My appointment was canceled and I was not called.
I had an appointment for a sticker on 3/30/21 at 3:30. I arrived a little early, 3:15 and was told “ I didn’t have time to call you, our inspection machine is down. It’s been down all day. It’s the whole state.”.
I took the day off to do errands. I scheduled my entire day around being at Cape Auto at 3:30. I understand the machine is out of your control, calling and letting me know is not. I should have been called in the morning; as soon as you knew you couldn’t keep my appointment.

DT
DAVID T.
Plymouth, MA
Mazda CX-5
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Plymouth, MA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.