Continue reading recommended reviews

West Yarmouth, MA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
01/15/2019
Pushing unnecessary sale for registration sticker
First time going to this place and it's for sure is my last. Figured I'd stop in for a quick registration sticker and they ended up giving me a rejection because of a "chip" on one of my rims and a "tie rod" that needed replacing. I was quickly skeptical due to the fact that I just so happend to recently have replaced my tie rod so instantly I felt played. Instantly offered me an estimate for the work to be done, of course I declined and went elsewhere. All in all just felt taken advantage of.

Plymouth, MA
Jeep Compass
12/12/2018
Horrible Customer Service and No communication
Poor customer Service/unprofessional . Poor Communication/none .
Never will recommend OR return

Plymouth, MA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.