Latest Review about 1 hour ago

NB
Nathan B.
08/29/2020
Awful communication and work
Cape auto had my vehicle for 2 weeks to repair the rear bumper. In that time I received 3 text messages about the progress of the repair. The messages were vague and gave no time frame. I called to check on the status and was told they were waiting on a part and would call me back. Never received a call and when I called again to check on the progress I was told that all the parts had been there three days prior. Communication was terrible. On top of that once I picked up my truck they did not repair dent in tailgate caused by accident and the bumper they put on was off center. I would never go back to cape auto or recommend them to anyone.

Jeep Compass
12/12/2018
Horrible Customer Service and No communication
Poor customer Service/unprofessional . Poor Communication/none .
Never will recommend OR return

Plymouth, MA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.