4.6

Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5rating 4.4374969
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

PW
Patricia W.
Millbrook, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Always very sufficient

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Routine service visit
Always greeted with a friendly smile. The wait was not too long so I was in and out at a decent time. Only thing I noticed is a little rattle near the steering wheel that was not there before.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/21/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Jayce H.
Prattville, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Took way too long
An oil change should take only 30 minutes to an hour and it took them nearly 2 hours during which time I was not updated once.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/21/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. i apologize for the extended time for oil change service. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

BR
Betty R.
Letohatchee, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Was fast.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/20/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the 5 star rating. Please let us know what we can do to earn it. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

334-551-1370

Mary S.
Selma, AL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/19/2019 Category: Service
I feel your staff in the service department should be more business-like and acknowledge the customer when we first get there instead of us having to grab them. The older people they're awesome the younger ones need some help they can improve.
The dealership overall is wonderful.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/20/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comments are duly noted and we will improve. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

TJ
Tameral J.
Millbrook, AL
11/16/2019 Category: Service
They do a really good job
They did a really good job
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for your business and giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Eclectic, AL
Great job
Keep up the good work

WD
Wayne D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I have always had great service at this location. The people are always nice and knowledgeable of the business. The wait is never long. It’s just a great place to do business.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the kind words. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Debra S.
Fort Deposit, AL
ok
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It appears we did not reference your service history and note the use of full synthetic oil. I would like to offer your next full synthetic oil service for the same cost as a standard oil service. I do apologize for the mistake. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Claudia M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure when getting my Hyundai serviced especially when dealing with Mr. Craig.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/15/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the kind words for Mr. Craig. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

IM
Ida M.
Prattville, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
friendly
ok
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/15/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

RT
Rosie T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Took forever
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/12/2019

Dear valued customer, I want to apologize for the excessive length of time it took for us to service your vehicle. It is not our intension to take that long for an oil change service. It is unacceptable and we will work hard to make your service experience the best it can be. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Cecil, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
90,000 miles service on my Santa Fe
Outstanding customer service and fast service's, good coffee.

YW
Yolanda W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2019 Category: Service
The short amount of time it took to take care of my car
The people that work in the customer service department are always
caring and lovely people.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/09/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review and thank you for your business. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

CT
Charlie T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
great
service was great thanks
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/09/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. Please let me know how we can earn the five star on your next visit. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Jonathan S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Tremendous service! Courteous and professional staff. They have always treated me well, and never pressure me to buy extras. I highly recommend Capitol Hyundai. I will definitely return for my future vehicle service needs.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/06/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs and for the wonderful response to us. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

James G.

Pike Road, AL
11/01/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/02/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Titus, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
Advisor was quick to greet me and attended to the problem promptly
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/02/2019