4.6

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Needs some work
The servitude is to long. In @1300 and out @1607.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/16/2020

Dear customer, we want to apologize for the extended time we took to service your vehicle. We did not set expectations of when your service would be complete.

BR
Bernard R.
09/14/2020 Category: Service
They stand behind their product
Good
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/16/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five-star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

John R.
Prattville, AL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2020 Category: Service
took to lone to change my oil
it took 4 hour to change my oil

QR
Quintana R.
Fort Deposit, AL
09/06/2020 Category: Service
I loved the entire experience. Everyone was so polite and I wasn’t there long at all. I’m very pleased and we’ll be back whenever I need my car serviced.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/08/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Jane W.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and awesome customer service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/08/2020

GR
Gepetta R.
Millbrook, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Extra Plans
Would like more info on the extra plans I purchased.

SL
Seungcheol L.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Good service!
Good service and nice people
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/05/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Bernetta S.
Selma, AL
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Services
Capital Hyundai in Montgomery is a great place to take your car to get serviced. Mr Scott & Saderion in the services department is really nice. I mainly recommend speaking with them two only about my vehicle. They are very nice & kind people.

Tanya M.
Camden, AL
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and didn’t take long on my recall.

Angela M.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
The service and professionalism shown were all remarkable! We are GRATEFUL for the fairness, quality of service and timeliness shown in caring for our vehicle.

CG
Candace G.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Speedy Service
My car was towed to Hyundai. Took a few days for them to diagnose the issue, but once they did, they had it fixed and back to me within a couple of weeks. It was a major repair, that was luckily part of a recall, so a rental car was also provided for free. I am very thankful that they were able to be so helpful and get my car fixed so quickly! Thank you Capitol Hyundai!

IK
Ill K.
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/29/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Experience at Hyundai
Hyundai need to work on their timing.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/26/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five-star rating. We apologize for not respecting your time. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Elmore, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Transparent service with no surprises.
I was informed what the issue was and repair cost. The process was clear and quick
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/26/2020