4.6

Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5rating 4.4374969
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

Continue reading recommended reviews

i might recommend

2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2019 Category: Service
FAULT PRODUCTS
I PURCHASE MY 2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE IN 2014, THE PAINT ON MY 2013 SANTA FE IS PEELING ALL OVER THE VEHICLE. I SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER, WHO TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS ANYTHING THAT COULD BE DONE ABOUT THE PAINT PEELING.

GL
Gerald L.
09/13/2019
Unprofessional Service Manager
The transmission went out on my 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 at about 60,750 miles right before I was set to travel out of town. Consequently, I had my vehicle towed to Capitol Hyundai Montgomery before I left town. I called the entire week I was out of town and left a number of messages on the voicemail of the SERVICE MANAGER. I could never get through to him when I called, and he never returned a SINGLE MESSAGE. When I returned to town, I was told that a new transmission would be in excess of $10,000, because I was over the 60,000 mile warranty. I had my vehicle towed to another local shop and got a transmission with less than 5,000 miles on it installed for $2,500. The fact that the service manager never answered my calls and never called me back helped me make the decision to never buy from them again or get a vehicle serviced by them again. They need to get another service manager.

LA
Lee A.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Genesis Oil Change
Almost 3 hours for an oil change is unacceptable. On the positive side, I was not charged.

Alton B.
Spring Valley, CA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Repair and maintenance
For the most part , great on time completed and communicated . I was informed if the recall was completed and a few days later I needed windshield wipers ? I am under the impression, when my car comes in the tech inspect the whole car and point out other concerns.. 6198295208
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/10/2018

Hello Alton,

On behalf us all of us at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with our service team. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Thank you and please come visit us again soon!

Derward B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2018 Category: Service
don't understand title
excellent service espically Bob. I traded vehicles 5-25-18. was not satisfied with a vehicle where passenger seat is so low in vehicle.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Derward,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. It is our goal to continuously provide you with a wonderful experience here with us. We value you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Cynthia W.
Deatsville, AL
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Great staff.
Great buying experience. The saleswomanLaverne Hooper is a very pleasant person to work with, patient and answered all questions or concerns that I had. Financial team works to get you what you want. Although the detail team could do better. The car was still dirty, and had overspray from the underbody coating on the front bumper. I had the same issue with the santa fe I bought last year.

James R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/05/2018 Category: Service
okay service...
No complaints with service.

I am just disappointed with our Genesis. Maybe my expectations were too high.

Kathy and Jim M.
03/16/2018
Our New Ioniq Hybrid
Had a great experience with Capital Hyundai. We are loving our new Ioniq Hybrid. We were happy to deal with Mr. Herman Hodrick. He was knowledgeable and very helpful to us. If you need a car head over to Capital Hyundai they will roll out the red carpet for you.

BD
Barbara D.
2011 Hyundai Equus
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Terrible warranty
Hate this company and the warranty they offer,
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/14/2018

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We value your feedback. It's unfortunate that you found your visit unsatisfactory. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to contacting you shortly.

PB
Patricia B.
Fitzpatrick, AL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2018 Category: Service
waiting room was very good.
comment below is no because of service not the dealership.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/12/2018

Hello Patricia,

Charles S.
Wetumpka, AL
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Recalls
4 recalls
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/10/2018

Hello Charles,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We value you for sharing your feedback. We understand your concern and greatly apologize for the inconvinence. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Kierra Lewis-Haley