Continue reading recommended reviews

Tony P.
San Marcos, CA
12/21/2019
Read Before Going
One of the most disappointing experiences I have ever had!! These people not only rip you off but they are incompetent too; let me explain. I bought a Groupon and when I arrived they told me I had a "special order" oil filter and up charged me $6.00 more than what I could have gotten a better brand oil filter from Napa Auto Parts. The $16.00 up charge left me $5.00 shy of what Volkswagen charges ( roughly $80 dollars). The worst part of the whole ordeal is when I changed my oil today, I noticed it was roughly two quarts below the manufacturer recommended amount. I know this because the amount I personally drained was a quart less than the 5 gallon jug of synthetic oil I used for my vehicle and the manufacturer recommends 6 quarts. The possibility of my car burning two quarts of oil over the course of 5k miles is impossible; since my car had less than 6k miles on it when I brought it in for service. I am concerned their gross neglegence has caused permanent damage to my brand new vehicle and it will never be the same. If I can recommend anything it would to stay far away from this place! They will rip you off and failed to do their job correctly. I normally never write reviews but since my car might now be permanently damaged because they cannot count quarts of oil, I would hate for someone to go for a brake change and them forget to put a caliper bolt back in and put a family in danger; I cannot sleep at night knowing that something similar or far worse could happen to someone else. Please be cautious.

MORGAN B.
San Marcos, CA
Kia Sportage
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.