Checkered Flag Auto Center

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Nissan Rogue
10/06/2020
Very satisfying and great people to go to

BK
BOB K.
Porsche Boxster
10/05/2020
Sky King's experience
Nick, John and Brad were awesome! Sean too though he didn't work on my Porsche. All four were polite, respectful, and professional. My kudos and thanks for the care they took putting new paws on my Porsche Boxster.

Tariffville, CT

SUSAN M.
GRANBY, CT
Nissan Rogue
10/02/2020
Wonderful knowledgeable staff. Would never go elsewhere.
Been a customer for years. Appreciate each and every hard working person. Always so honest and helpful. Even with removing my little mouse and nest with a picture of it. Thanks guys, that was funny.

BK
BRYAN K.
East Granby, CT
10/01/2020
Great service provided. Very honest. Very trust worthy.
I trust them enough to recommend my mom go there too. So there ya go.

JOE M.
09/30/2020
Nate, the owner he's GREAT!
Honest and courteous employees. Fair prices, excellent work!

GW
GERALD W.
Bloomfield, CT
Pontiac Vibe
09/30/2020
They had exactly what I needed, and at a great price! I would recommend them to everyone!

JAMIE C.
09/29/2020
Friendly, courteous employees
Would definitely return, staff are awesome and very courteous, need more business's like that

KC
KAREN C.
Tariffville, CT
Dodge Avenger
09/28/2020
New Battery
The last battery in my vehicle lasted 8 years, if it wasn't such an ordeal to replace a battery I would have completed myself, however it is labor intensive without the right tools. As usual Nate and his guys completed the task with ease and at a fair price. Thank you as always for keeping costs on estimate and completing the work as promised.

MICHAEL L.
Bloomfield, CT
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/26/2020
Excellent as always
Fast, affordable, and never try to sell you what you don't need

PB
PAUL B.
East Hartland, CT
Jeep Liberty
09/25/2020
Good service at a fair price. They do it right the first time.

ROSE M.
09/24/2020
friendliness
everyone at checkered flag are wonderful people. I just can't express it any more than to say they make you feel like you cared about and your vehicles cared about

KAREN S.
Subaru Legacy
09/23/2020
My favorite car place!
I have been going to R and N for many many years and I always know I’ll get great service. The people are friendly, reliable, and get the job done. I’ve used them for car maintenance, oil changes and tires. Sean was so kind and friendly when I called, throughout my wait, and upon my leaving. Thank you!!

MARCIA R.
Avon, CT
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/23/2020
Not happy this time
Took too long to diagnose car this time. I was told for 2 days that tow-ins come last in line.
very costly for me to use taxi cabs for 1 week
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 09/23/2020

We are sorry it took so long to have the vehicle repaired, We were extremly busy that week. We do provide loaner cars free of charge.

Thanks -Nate
President / Owner

Checkered Flag Auto Center Team

BRUCE H.
East Granby, CT
09/21/2020
New tires for my old Truck
Needed some new tires for my older low mileage truck don’t put lots of miles on it but I still wanted some good tires for it that wouldn’t break the bank went with nicks recommend tires and all I can say is thanks there quite and ride smooth and look good