MICHAEL L.
Bloomfield, CT
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/26/2020
Excellent as always
Fast, affordable, and never try to sell you what you don't need

PB
PAUL B.
East Hartland, CT
Jeep Liberty
09/25/2020
Good service at a fair price. They do it right the first time.

ROSE M.
09/24/2020
friendliness
everyone at checkered flag are wonderful people. I just can't express it any more than to say they make you feel like you cared about and your vehicles cared about

KAREN S.
Subaru Legacy
09/23/2020
My favorite car place!
I have been going to R and N for many many years and I always know I’ll get great service. The people are friendly, reliable, and get the job done. I’ve used them for car maintenance, oil changes and tires. Sean was so kind and friendly when I called, throughout my wait, and upon my leaving. Thank you!!

BRUCE H.
East Granby, CT
09/21/2020
New tires for my old Truck
Needed some new tires for my older low mileage truck don’t put lots of miles on it but I still wanted some good tires for it that wouldn’t break the bank went with nicks recommend tires and all I can say is thanks there quite and ride smooth and look good

ROXANNE S.
North Granby, CT
Dodge Charger
09/21/2020
Great customer service!
Everyone is always so helpful and pleasant! Trustworthy too!

GW
GERALD W.
Bloomfield, CT
Pontiac Vibe
09/19/2020
Excellent service / Prices
I live in Bloomfield, and the location is excellent for
Me, and the prices are better than most garages I’ve visited. I will be a repeat customer

JEFFREY G.
09/18/2020
The people that run the show are amazing. Customer focused.
Sean and Nick are great. They care and it shows. Top notch service with fair pricing. Great quality with great service does not exist today. But it does in East Granby at Checkered Flag. Great job Team!

FC
FRANK C.
09/18/2020
Frank Cardoso
Great, thorough service with a great price. Friendly and great communication. What else is there to say?!?!

DAVID G.

JEFF A.
West Suffield, CT
09/16/2020
Staff and the products
It was a great experience in all

Granby, CT
09/16/2020
Professional service
Appears to be a honest customer matters establishment. Was treated with respect and professionalism that you would expect from any service facility. Great place to do business with and the mechanics know their stuff. Will be giving them more of my business in the future.
Only issue I had was I wasn't called when I was told they would to update me on the progress. I had to call by days end.

Tariffville, CT
09/15/2020
Tire repair on Saturday
I appreciate to repair a tire on Saturday. I could do my errands this weekend. The personal all of them were great. Most big car services are closed o limited time. I am happy that I found you.
Thanks again.

EL
ED L.
Windsor, CT
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/15/2020
Best place for tires and repairs
I have been buying tires personally and corporately for many vehicles for almost 50 years. I have dealt with all the national chains and most of the local small companies. I compare price but service is also important. I have been trading with Checkered Flag Auto and their predecessor for years and have not ever been disappointed. Their prices are hard, if not impossible, to beat and their customer CARE is just that. They treat you like the valuable customer you are and go the extra mile to make sure that you're completely satisfied. In the 20+ years I have dealt with them, I have had two separate issues , a catastrophic blowout and an alignment problem. Neither was their fault, however, in both cases they provided me with brand new tires, installed, balanced and aligned, without any cost. I will always recommend them highly.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport