BK
BRADLEY K.
Bloomfield, CT
03/05/2021
Great service, quick, polite, modestly priced
I went there for more detailed tire service since they are always responsive on little stuff like tire pressure checks. Very accommodating. I have now switched garages.

BR
BRIAN R.
North Granby, CT
Volkswagen Jetta
03/05/2021
Great team to work with and they keep you informed of everything as they are working on your car.

MIKE G.
Volvo S80
Great prices/service
Always feel fairly treated. Reliable, honest and always talk through pros and cons of options.

SL
STEPHANIE L.
Windsor Locks, CT
Nissan Maxima
03/01/2021
Customer service
They all go above and beyond for there customers!!! Will definitely recommend!

LOU M.
Ware, MA
Jeep Wrangler JK
02/26/2021
Easy to make an appointment and they check everything even for an oil change!! I will go there every time as I feel they do take the time to make sure I’m aware of any issues with my car.

V
Valued Customer
Simsbury, CT
Dodge Durango
02/25/2021
Easy and quick to deal with.
I stopped at Checkered Flag to ask if I could have someone check my tire for a slow leak. I was told it would be about 30 minutes. Twenty minutes later I was out the door. THANK YOU!

HR
HOLLY R.
Torrington, CT
02/24/2021
The People !!!!!!
I had a very awesome experience the personnel in that office were friendly super nice and very considerate I love my new car

Granby, CT
02/23/2021
Another great experience at checkered flag. I will not take my car anywhere else.

MA
MARIBEL A.
West Roxbury, MA
Honda Civic Coupe
02/23/2021
Very Clean
I want to say everyone there were very nice outgoing and a special thanks to Sean with helping me with my tires, also the owner even took my car for a drive because I was hereing a strange noise did not find anything thats always a plus. They were all amazing. I will differently send others there with no problem. THANKS A BUNCH GUYS YOU ROCK....

WM
WILLIAM M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/19/2021
Just like Family
Dont let the humble surroundings fool you...they are experts and get the job done, and if they cant at first, they will double down and get it done.
And with a few laughs along the way.

JIM W.
INFINITI QX60
02/18/2021
The Friendly Staff
Great staff, fair prices and quick service.

TW
TARA W.
02/18/2021
Amazing care for customers
The best shop around!

JOEL S.
02/11/2021
Love this place
I will never go to a dealer again. I’m a repeat customer. They are honest and thorough. They go above and beyond, taking before and after pictures of all the issues I asked them to look into (oil leaks and exhaust leaks). They only repaired what I authorized after a very in depth discussion with the service manager. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. All I can say is go to Checkered Flag... they are solid.

Granby, CT
Volvo XC60
02/11/2021
Great service as always
Very friendly, trustworthy, and accommodating garage. They do their best to fit you in and try to make your experience pleasant.

SK
STANLEY K.
Canton, CT
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/06/2021
Fast and friendly service
Ordered tires in the morning ,they showed up that afternoon and were mounted that day.