Christopher W.
Connecticut
Dodge Neon
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Christopher said that the leak was fixed. He said that Nate sought him out when he heard there was a leak, and told him to bring it in so the business could fix it. Which he did, and from what he can tell it is fixed.

06/05/2014 Category: Service
Christopher said this business did a good job fixing the belt but he noticed a leak that was not there before the repair. Now he has to worry about fixing the leak.
The Team At Checkered F., Checkered Flag Auto Repair from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 06/11/2014

Thank you for letting us find the leak,We found the leak from the power steering pump.The old belt that was torn pieces from the belt lodged it self into the power steering pump seal after replaceing the pump no more leaks!

JOE M.
Granby, CT
09/30/2020
Nate, the owner he's GREAT!
Honest and courteous employees. Fair prices, excellent work!

GW
GERALD W.
Pontiac Vibe
09/30/2020
They had exactly what I needed, and at a great price! I would recommend them to everyone!

JAMIE C.
Granby, CT
09/29/2020
Friendly, courteous employees
Would definitely return, staff are awesome and very courteous, need more business's like that

KC
KAREN C.
Tariffville, CT
Dodge Avenger
09/28/2020
New Battery
The last battery in my vehicle lasted 8 years, if it wasn't such an ordeal to replace a battery I would have completed myself, however it is labor intensive without the right tools. As usual Nate and his guys completed the task with ease and at a fair price. Thank you as always for keeping costs on estimate and completing the work as promised.

MICHAEL L.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/26/2020
Excellent as always
Fast, affordable, and never try to sell you what you don't need

PB
PAUL B.
East Hartland, CT
Jeep Liberty
09/25/2020
Good service at a fair price. They do it right the first time.

ROSE M.
09/24/2020
friendliness
everyone at checkered flag are wonderful people. I just can't express it any more than to say they make you feel like you cared about and your vehicles cared about

KAREN S.
Subaru Legacy
09/23/2020
My favorite car place!
I have been going to R and N for many many years and I always know I’ll get great service. The people are friendly, reliable, and get the job done. I’ve used them for car maintenance, oil changes and tires. Sean was so kind and friendly when I called, throughout my wait, and upon my leaving. Thank you!!

MARCIA R.
Avon, CT
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/23/2020
Not happy this time
Took too long to diagnose car this time. I was told for 2 days that tow-ins come last in line.
very costly for me to use taxi cabs for 1 week
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 09/23/2020

We are sorry it took so long to have the vehicle repaired, We were extremly busy that week. We do provide loaner cars free of charge.

Thanks -Nate
President / Owner

Checkered Flag Auto Center Team

BRUCE H.
East Granby, CT
09/21/2020
New tires for my old Truck
Needed some new tires for my older low mileage truck don’t put lots of miles on it but I still wanted some good tires for it that wouldn’t break the bank went with nicks recommend tires and all I can say is thanks there quite and ride smooth and look good

ROXANNE S.
North Granby, CT
Dodge Charger
09/21/2020
Great customer service!
Everyone is always so helpful and pleasant! Trustworthy too!

GW
GERALD W.
Pontiac Vibe
09/19/2020
Excellent service / Prices
I live in Bloomfield, and the location is excellent for
Me, and the prices are better than most garages I’ve visited. I will be a repeat customer

JEFFREY G.
09/18/2020
The people that run the show are amazing. Customer focused.
Sean and Nick are great. They care and it shows. Top notch service with fair pricing. Great quality with great service does not exist today. But it does in East Granby at Checkered Flag. Great job Team!

FC
FRANK C.
09/18/2020
Frank Cardoso
Great, thorough service with a great price. Friendly and great communication. What else is there to say?!?!