Granby, CT
Acura RDX
01/18/2021
Tire
Nice people, fix my flat it was flat within two days again

Hartford, CT
01/12/2021
Trash !!!
Beat around too much .. car not ready for pick up .. wasn’t clean , made promises and didn’t lead up to them until 3-4 weeks later..

Granby, CT
09/09/2020
Unhappy customer
So I have been doing business with this place when it was R&N tire. It’s been at least 25 years or more now. Today was the last day. I had a nail in the tire and they said there was not a long wait as there wasn’t any other vehicles there for tire work.the previous time they checked tire pressures on another vehicle that I brought there and they never put the valve caps back on. Today was the nail in the coffin. I will be taking my business to RT. 10 tire in Granby. They don’t charge for flat repairs or tire rotations.
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 09/10/2020

I am sorry you had a bad experience, I do not understand what the complaint is about.. We do not charge for tire rotations when you buy the tires from us. If the complaint was because of the wait was longer than you exspected i am sorry. We do have a full automotive service shop that is very busy we do not do all the tire work in front of the building, Sometimes at the service shop.

Checkered Flag Auto Center Team

TG
Trav G.
Winsted, CT
11/01/2017
Illegal service
Bought a car they worked on, did a carfax to find out they put in a new cluster with mileage 100,000 miles less than what was on the vehicle. This is an illegal practice by a licensed repair facility. They will be contacted legally very soon.