Rosemarie R.
Hazlet, NJ
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Long Branch, NJ
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Software Upgrade
I recently received several cards in the mail regarding a software upgrade. When I called to make my appointment I advised them why I was scheduling an appointment. When I arrived I was told this Upgrade was done in the fall. Needless to say once this is done the mailings should stop. Ithought there was possibly another upgrade.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the unnecessary contacts we made to you about work that already had been done. I will look into this with corrective action in hopes it doesn't happen again. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Robin W.
Neptune, NJ
01/19/2020 Category: Service
I love the service Department here. They are the best. I am looking for a new car and must buy a Hyundai so I can stay with them!

Karl S.
Oakhurst, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2020 Category: Service
$$$. Younger was a mechanic. To high
Price from 4 years ago much lower. Brake service. Last visit caused my car on first use of car after brake service...brakes failed? I must be stupid to try your dept again❓❓❓Karl. 733-822-4183

Diana S.
Leonardo, NJ
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very courteous, could be better at communication
Every time I go here for service it's 2-3 hours. And they don't talk to me. They came up and spoke to the man sitting next to me. So i don't know what the deal is there...
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your wait times and lack of communication. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Typically, diagnosis is not something I would have suggested to wait for because you never know how much time is needed. Again, that should have been explained to you & yes 3 hours is inacceptable.. I will look into this with my staff and use corrective action.
We do have a second waiting area with tables and power outlets. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs & thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Donald G.
Middletown, NJ
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and honest service.
Mark Ziobro...you cannot find a better service advisor.
Also, George has always helpful, fair, and honest.

Delores M.
Lincroft, NJ
The Staff
Always good service and very friendly staff. They take you on time and you are in and fast.

AK
Alex K.
Keyport, NJ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
My Circle expierience.
I never have any difficulty with obtaining prompt, courteous and efficient service each time I go to Circle Hyundai. No matter what time of day I bring my car I'm in and out within three hours at the very most.

Shrewsbury, NJ

Leonardo, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2020 Category: Service
fast work
Have previously gone back to the dealer from which I purchased my car. However, since it's 35 mins (at least) from my home and the last time I took the car for an oil change I sat there for 3 hrs., I will not go there any more. The only thing that dealer did that this one didn't was wash the exterior of my car and since my time is much more valuable than the cost of a car wash, I will definitely continue to go to Circle Hyundai where I receive quick and good service.

AP
Anthony P.
Middletown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
No issues
Its was nice that they did not attempt to pressure me into purchasing any unneeded maintenance.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

SV
Steven V.
Red Bank, NJ
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Quality service
This dealership offers outstanding car service. They pay attention to details, explain all options & needs, and do it all with a friendly & understanding attitude.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Samuel C.
Matawan, NJ
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Proffessional, clean -- they get down to business and get you out quickly
The only disappointment was they failed to wash my car after the service. On my previous visit the car wash washed.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. I apologize your car was not washed for you, the car wash is always done upon request with any service or our on-line coupon. At your convenience, we can wash your car for you at a time that works for you. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Christine S.
Eatontown, NJ
01/10/2020 Category: Service
It was a quick oil change
Good service,nice people
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Johnnie R.
Lincroft, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Courtesy and efficiency
Good people to deal with.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020