Overall Rating 4.4700869/5Overall Rating 4.4700869/5Overall Rating 4.4700869/5Overall Rating 4.4700869/5rating 4.4700869
Overall Rating 2.2931/5Overall Rating 2.2931/5rating 2.2931rating 2.2931rating 2.2931

Red Bank, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Tiere
Good job repairing tirer

Joseph P.
Red Bank, NJ
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Always Great Service
Nice likable mechanics. Competent and get your car back at the time they tell you.

Lincroft, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best deayin our area
Great personal service

JE
Jon E.
Keansburg, NJ
Quick and Reliable Service
My starter stopped working. I called AAA and they towed my car to Circle Hyundai. Circle Hyundai called the next day, the problem solved, and the new starter ordered. The following day the old starter was replaced, I was not charged because it was still under warranty, and off I drove my car. Thanks!

Leonardo, NJ
Quick and efficient staff
I was late to my appointment and was still provided with service. I had a cranky baby and the gentleman helping me was quick and super kind and rushed my service along.

PG
Patricia G.
Wall Township, NJ
Satisfied Customer
Brought in for a recall & general maintenance and as usual had GREAT service!!! Everyone was so nice & my vehicle was ready when promised

Satisfied Customer
Brought in for recall & maintenance service - all was done & within time limited indicated
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Obviously, the score was a mistake please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

John S.
Fair Haven, NJ
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
efficient,friendly, accomodating

Old Bridge, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Consistent Service
The service reps at Circle Hyundai are professional and consistent in their approach. Great at what they do.

BD
Bernadette D.
Punta Gorda, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great from entry to exit
Great service from when you enter to when you leave

Mary D.
Long Branch, NJ
Convenience and ease
Your employees are always extremely helpful and courteous in dealing with me and any questions I may have.

Susan M.
Oakhurst, NJ
02/20/2019 Category: Service
So glad I bought my Tucson from this dealership. Everyone, from making my appointment to working on my vehicle, was personable and professional.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Drew L.
Wall Township, NJ
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Got my oil change and 3 recalls done. They did an excellent job and even washed my car!

GT
Glen T.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service got in quick and went above and beyond. Did a recall while I was there. Didn’t make me reschedule for it.

Jackson, NJ

Alfred A.
Manasquan, NJ
2014 Hyundai Equus
Equips 2014
I like the fact that you took the time to call me and discuss the service requirements.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Things that need to be corrected
since I left the dealership, I discovered that the left side axle seal is leaking. This is a warranty issue and it needs to be corrected. This was not noticed when I brought the car to the dealership. My name is Alfred Anderson. Phone# 732-829-5983. The car is a 2014 Equus. This needs to be corrected.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is that accepted. As per our conversation we will take care of the issues you are having with your car at your earliest convenience. I would like to offer you a $50.00 service credit that can be used towards any service. If there are any questions or if there is something you want to discuss please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs & thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as the survey reflects against Joe.

WB
William B.
Keansburg, NJ
Amazing staff
Ive consistently came to this hyundai dealership for any maintenance needs for my car for the past 5 years. Staff is always very helpful and the service advisor Neal went above and beyond during my last visit. Would definitely recommend this dealership.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

JN
Julia N.
Colts Neck, NJ
02/14/2019 Category: Service
I've been a customer of Circle Hyundai since 2004 ( I'm driving my 2nd Tuscan now, both purchased from them ) and I've always used their Service Dept for all my upkeep & maintenance needs .. because they're excellent.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

LC
Lexiang C.
Edison, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Helpful staff
I was there on a Saturday morning and they were busy, so it took a little longer than expected. I came in for an oil change, but was told that I needed new spark plugs as well, so that added to the wait time. They were able to wash my car for me too!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

PE
Peter E.
Parlin, NJ
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Appointment
Was very easy to make an appointment..my car was brought in on time..the problem I had was corrected...Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable..
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019