Overall Rating 4.4404788/5Overall Rating 4.4404788/5Overall Rating 4.4404788/5Overall Rating 4.4404788/5rating 4.4404788
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

ES
Evaristo S.
Holmdel, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Vinnie L and the whole circle team are great!

John K.
Holmdel, NJ
2012 Hyundai Azera
routine service
satisfied with all aspects of service
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

BC

WT
William T.
Middletown, NJ
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The service was fast and efficient!
Service was timely and affordable! The staff was courteous , friendly and professional!

TW
Talbott W.
Spring Lake, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
They always take good care of my car.
The whole operation is very professional and everyone knows what they are doing and they get on with it. I realize Genesis takes a little longer for an oil change because of the under panels, but could be just a little quicker.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

JN
Julia N.
Colts Neck, NJ
07/12/2018 Category: Service
This is my 2nd Hyundai Tuscan .. had my first from 2004 to 2017 ... now I have a 2017 .. always used and will contunue to use this Hyundai service center for all my servicing needs because of their excellent service.

IK
Ivan K.
Sea Girt, NJ
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service.....nice waiting area.
Good service and advisors.

Carolyn M.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service for my Sante Fe
My new wipers blades were making a scraping sound. I didn’t have an appointment but I was taken care of immediately. I was ready to go in 30 minutes, & I was on my way home with new, quiet wiper blades, no charge, warranty in progress!!

AY
Andrew Y.
Hazlet, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service workers
They treat you with the utmost respect and help you in any way possible.

Latrice B.
Toms River, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Was able to get in and get out in a timely fashion.

Matawan, NJ
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is nice and informative.
They found some extra things that needed to be done and it took 2 hours, I had to reschedule an appointment that I had scheduled after my oil change. I had 9:30 appointment and didnt leave there until 11:50 and I had an 11:30 appointment that I changed to noon and I was late.

AD
Angelo D.
Keansburg, NJ
07/11/2018 Category: Service
the people at work too slow
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize to hear what happened during your last service visit. I assure you 2-3 hours for an oil change is unacceptable. I see on the repair order there was a few things done on the vehicle and still shouldn't have taken that long. We are working on changing a few things to give our customers a better service experience. I would like to give you a $75.00 service credit as a small token of our apology that can be used towards any future service. If there are any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him.

CP
Carolann P.
Hazlet, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful, courteous and knowledgable service reps
No complaints here.

Keyport, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Doing business with these people going on 4 years, never disappointed. Thank you.

RL
Raymond L.
South Amboy, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The workers make it great
n?a

Matawan, NJ
excellent service
They are very efficient and through.

TJ
Terry J.
Long Branch, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient and reliable
Love the fact that I can always get a convienent appointment to get my car serviced and that it is always completed on time!

Englishtown, NJ
2009 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership!
For the last ten years I've used Circle Hyundai and have always found all the employees to be friendly and honest.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018