Overall Rating 4.3833342/5Overall Rating 4.3833342/5Overall Rating 4.3833342/5Overall Rating 4.3833342/5rating 4.3833342
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Tamara T. on 11/24/2017
"Service "
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 07:08 PM
Yvonne F. on 11/24/2017
"Check up on 2013 Tucson "
Great service. Oil change in a timely manner. Many thanks to all
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/24/2017 06:59 PM
Daniel L. on 11/24/2017
"Jimmie and Bobbie in the service dept."
Great service Dept.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 11:22 AM
JOANNE C. on 11/24/2017
"Efficient & quick"
I am pleased with the Hyundai brand.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/24/2017 06:12 AM
GEORGE C., service manager at Circle Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of the CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Verified Customer on 11/24/2017
"Continued Great Service"
Another pleasant service visit. Came in for routine maintenance, however service adviser found a new recall on my 2017 Sonata (before I received the letter/email) and thankfully the part was in stock and was still able to be installed within the time frame I needed which saved me another visit. Always pleasant staff.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/24/2017 05:11 AM

JACQUELINE G. on 11/23/2017
"Over all good service "
Happy with the service just not the wait time
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/23/2017 11:20 AM

Dennis T. on 11/23/2017
" Customer service is exceptional"
Same as above- professional and courteous
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/23/2017 10:54 AM

Verified Customer on 11/23/2017
"friendly and compitent"
Good job
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/23/2017 09:21 AM

Verified Customer on 11/23/2017
"They keep my vehicle running smoothly."
Dependable, intelligent mechanics that address the area of concern in a timely, knowlegable matter making the service a complete success.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/23/2017 02:20 AM

CHARLES G. on 11/22/2017
"Good Service Goes Far"
I compliment the management and service support for making it convenient and effortless to have quality service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 11/22/2017 11:35 AM

Paul N. on 11/22/2017
"GREAT SERVICE."
They took me right in to fix a burned out headlight, they did it quickly and at a very fair price.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 11/22/2017 11:34 AM

Dawn B. on 11/22/2017
"Great service experience"
The service was completed in a timely manner and the service manager I dealt with was friendly and professional.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/22/2017 11:18 AM

Patrick W. on 11/22/2017
"Professional, allways friendley "
Everyone was great
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/22/2017 04:59 AM

Verified Customer on 11/22/2017
"great job"
Continue doing what you're doing!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/22/2017 04:22 AM

James Z. on 11/21/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Fast, courteous & clearly described service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 11:42 PM

Dorothy M. on 11/21/2017
"Best Service Always!"
Circle Hyundai is one of the best service areas in the state! I know that I will get both dependable service and quality when I go to there centers. I have been driving Hyundais for 12 years now. The main reason is because of the quality service I get from the company. I have driven other cars before but I believe Hyundai makes the best cars and that Circle has the best service center. They take their time making sure the customer understands why their car is not working and that you are comfortable waiting for it. I will never go anywere else , I trust them, and that is saying a lot. Thank you for all you do Circle!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra

Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 01:56 PM

Carole C. on 11/21/2017
"Good service, nice people."
Excellent!!