Overall Rating 4.436895/5Overall Rating 4.436895/5Overall Rating 4.436895/5Overall Rating 4.436895/5rating 4.436895
Overall Rating 2.27723/5Overall Rating 2.27723/5rating 2.27723rating 2.27723rating 2.27723

FS
Fred S.
Marlboro, NJ
11/19/2018 Category: Service
excellent service great dealership
Service dept bends over backwards to meet your needs.. George service manager great .. Because of hiim will purchase my next hyundai at circle .... Very professional service dept... Remember no one is perfect so yes there are issues but the correct them immediately
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Jacqueline A.
Ocean Township, NJ
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Feel like visiting friends and family
I always feel like they care about my well being by making sure all issues are addressed that I point out.

Deborah D.
Monmouth Beach, NJ
Hyundai service
I can make an appointment as needed and
It’s convenient to where I live

Holmdel, NJ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Quality Care
They take good care of their cars and the people who drive them.

RD
Rosemary D.
Keyport, NJ
Car
Everything was good until the next day when my tire light went on ? I guess my air pressure was never checked! I checked the pressure and it was fine. You are 17 miles from me. Looking forward to coming back again for nothing
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience, if there is a problem with air pressure please contact us and we will handle.  We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

BK
Bridget K.
Marlboro Township, NJ
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly helpful same day service
Excellent customer service and so helpful to fix a problem the same day. I was turned away from another dealer because they were too busy.

Joseph S.
Red Bank, NJ
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Speed of service was impresive
The speed, efficiency and friendliness of the personnel make it a pleasure to go there.

Tina S.
Tinton Falls, NJ
2008 Hyundai Tucson
5 star review
The staff

Melissa M.
Eatontown, NJ
Waiting time for an oil change with appointment is apparently 2 hours
An oil change shouldn't take close to 2 hours to complete.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your long wait time during your last visit with us. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will personally look into your situation and see where we dropped the ball so I can take corrective action so, this doesn't happen again. I would like to offer you a $50.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Carmelo as this survey reflects against him.

TC
Thomas C.
Lincroft, NJ
Off cycle service visit
Took car in outside the normal oil change cycle and the team at Circle Hyundai were friendly and keep me informed with my car progress and status. They even identified and completed a safety recall I was not aware of. All work was under warranty which made it better.

LC
Larry C.
Middletown, NJ
service
excellent service

Rodolfo S.
Far Hills, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous, professional and helpful !
Excellent experience with the service advisor and front office.

HM
Haley M.
Ocean Grove, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike and service was great! Shuttled me to work, fixed my car and had my car back by the end of the day!

Robert G.
Hazlet, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
I was out in the promised time and everyone was so nice.

Chris W.
Red Bank, NJ
Don't tell me, show me!
Many places claim great service, few show it. Serviced my car promptly, at a reasonable price. Well done Circle!

Neptune, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
x
x

NG
Nancy G.
Little Silver, NJ
wonderful courteous service!
One of the best service Depts. I have ever dealt with since owning cars.

Ann S.
Ocean Township, NJ
Great Service As Ususal
Prompt service and Friendly Staff.

Holmdel, NJ
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Found some things I wouldn't have noticed and had them corrected.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Jackson, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Takes too much time
It should not take over 2 hours for a simple pok change. Especially when amm appointment was scheduled.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the wait time. I know your time is important and obviously, we let you down. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will personally look into the time spent on your vehicle to see where the process is failing and take corrective action to avoid from happening again. We are constantly changing to better serve all our customers thats why your feedback is so appreciated.I see you had an open campaign that we needed to order a part to complete. As a small token of our apologies, I would like to offer you a $75.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service here at the dealership. If there are any questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me directly via phone or email both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Scott as this survey reflects against him.