Overall Rating 4.4029879/5Overall Rating 4.4029879/5Overall Rating 4.4029879/5Overall Rating 4.4029879/5rating 4.4029879
Overall Rating 2.25373/5Overall Rating 2.25373/5rating 2.25373rating 2.25373rating 2.25373
Jeffrey W. on 01/21/2018
"Jeff’s 3rd hyundai "
Great service on my vehicles. Consistently
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/21/2018 01:50 PM
Zachery M. on 01/21/2018
"Good "
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/21/2018 11:44 AM
Charles L. on 01/20/2018
"Service Review"
I was able to get everything done on my Elantra....oil change, check up, windshield wipers replaced, rear brake light replaced, new battery installed as well as two recalls...very satisfied.
Review Created: 01/20/2018 04:53 PM
Brooks G. on 01/19/2018
"knowledgeable trustworthy and friendly"
We have been coming here to service our two vehicles for years. We are always treated with the utmost kindness and respect. Bonnie in particular is great! Although this is a large outfit, I feel as though I am dealing with my neighborhood mechanic.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 05:48 AM
Verified Customer on 01/19/2018
"Always Reliable, Efficient, Courteous..."
Service writers all knowledgeable and friendly. Car has always been ready on time. Comfortable waiting room if you care to stay and wait.
Review Created: 01/19/2018 04:30 AM
Kenneth H. on 01/18/2018
"Engine Light"
The engine light came on in my car and I needed to have it looked at. Called serivice department and got appointment that worked for me. Great service.
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/18/2018 12:11 PM
GEORGE C., service manager at Circle Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of the CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Maria S. on 01/18/2018
"Awesome staff"
Best Staff
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/18/2018 11:13 AM

Lawrence L. on 01/18/2018
"Service visit"
aided by service writer Bonnie, I'm always satisfied leaving here, she consistently goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done right....
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/18/2018 10:53 AM

Vincent D. on 01/18/2018
"Why I Like Circle Hyundai"
co-operation-quality service-pleasant atmosphere
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/18/2018 10:35 AM

Kristina C. on 01/17/2018
"Great time"
Great customer service and explain everything in simpler terms
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:24 PM

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/17/2018 01:23 PM

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Thank you "
Thank you everyone was great.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/17/2018 11:28 AM

Kathy P. ReScore Review on 01/18/2018
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Wipers"
Thank you for the credit. Your service is awesome!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/17/2018 10:41 AM

"Wipers"
The service dept is wonderful and Joe was professional, friendly and helpful. The only problem was with the wipers on my car. Hyundai had replaced them in the summer of 2017 and they rubbed and made awful noise. Joe told me I was past the allowed mileage and there was nothing that could be done. Now I have to buy new ones elsewhere. I bought them from Hyundai because I felt they would be better wipers if I got them from the dealer. That is poor customer service!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/17/2018 10:41 AM
GEORGE C., service manager at Circle Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

As Service Manager of the CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the wiper situation. Normally, wipers last approximately one year. Wipers from the manufacture are usually better than after market. I really do appreciate your business and would like to give you a $30.00 dollar service credit that can be used towards new wipers or any service work. If there are any questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me via email or phone both listed below. Thanks again for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Joe as this survey reflects against him only.

Eugene S. on 01/17/2018
"?"
PLEASANT, COURTEOUS, AND DEPENDABLE.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:45 AM

Hal S. on 01/16/2018
"Circle Hyundai review"
The friendliness of the staff. The way they explain any additional work that should be done. The quickness of the service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 05:31 PM

Reuben P. on 01/16/2018
"Quality service."
Always enjoy taking my 2012 Sonata Turbo in for service as I know it will be done correctly with zero hassle. The service check is quite thorough. This trip I received notice that the oil and front brakes pads were almost ready to be changed and the front tires were worn. The price of their oil change is competitive with the "outside" but since I was going past my normal oil service vendor I passed. I also pass on replacing the pads on the front brakes since I can handle taking the four caliper bolts out and dropping in the new pads (<1hr job in my garage). I never purchase tires at the dealer since most of the time they don't seem that competitive with Sam's Club, Costco, etc.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 03:22 PM

James D. on 01/16/2018
"Everybody takes an interest in the customer."
The dealership made my appointment for the next day. Even though I was early on the day of my appointment, the service coordinator took me immediately. I am always impressed with the sense of urgency that is imbedded in the mindset of all employees I deal with at Circle. I have many years experience with Circle, from my BMW to my Elantra to my Tucson, and have been ipressed each experience I have had....from sales people to service people.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson