Overall Rating 4.4268302/5Overall Rating 4.4268302/5Overall Rating 4.4268302/5Overall Rating 4.4268302/5rating 4.4268302
Overall Rating 2.32927/5Overall Rating 2.32927/5rating 2.32927rating 2.32927rating 2.32927

Good Service
Would definitely recommend taking your Hyundai here for service.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai Accent 2012
Was thorough in inspecting the car for issues and hopefully fixed the issue that seemed was
Wrong.

DF
David F.
Ocean Township, NJ
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick service
Appreciate the quick service on my last oil change and check-up. I don't think I was there for more than 30 minutes. Great. Thanks.

Shrewsbury, NJ
05/21/2018 Category: Service
needed immediate brake replacement
First time I’ve been dissapointed

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient!
Quick and friendly service. Love the Hyundai Sonata!

Keyport, NJ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2018 Category: Service
The attention to detail even when it is in the curtesy shown an elderly handicapped person.
I have a very close friend of over fifty years who lives outside of Syracuse, N.Y. My satisfaction with my Sonata Hybrid and Circle's service department here in NJ convinced him to buy a Sonata at his local dealership in NY, that he could find the same quality in the car and service I do with Circle. And he has never expressed otherwise to me.

PE
Peter E.
Parlin, NJ
2008 Hyundai Elantra
staff
the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable....very nice waiting area ......

LL

Ralph M.
Oceanport, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick, professional and no nonsense.
Service at Circle as generally been a positive experience. Lots of mechanics and techs get you in and out quickly.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating and helpful

LK
Lawerence K.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Results satisfactory
The service was great but when I reviewed my past records I noticed that some of the extra items had already been replaced not long ago! But the overall service was great!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. I did see that you had your cabin filter replaced before but that is inspected during our multi-point inspection. Filters are not always replaced by mileage but in some cases like yours by time. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Mary P.
Long Branch, NJ
Sevice

John L.
Staten Island, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
A very satisfied customer
I’m so impressed by the professionalism of all the employees. They show such respect for their customers. They are always very prompt and make the wait time enjoyable.

Keansburg, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was great as is dealership

Jackson, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Happy with service
Highly recommend.

Deborah D.
Monmouth Beach, NJ
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I bought a new 2018 Sonata while waiting for service...

KA

William F.
Lincroft, NJ
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Bill Fedyshyn
Never dissatisfied! Always professional!

Steven M.
East Brunswick, NJ
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Still The Best Service Department
Great facility, great people and excellent results. I will keep going back.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. George ColletteService ManagerGeorgec@circleauto.com732 704 9130

Michael D.
Belford, NJ
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient Dealership
Great people, Quick responses to my needs.