Overall Rating 4.3650798/5Overall Rating 4.3650798/5Overall Rating 4.3650798/5Overall Rating 4.3650798/5rating 4.3650798
Overall Rating 2.26984/5Overall Rating 2.26984/5rating 2.26984rating 2.26984rating 2.26984
Latest Review 25 minutes ago
Verified Customer on 12/16/2017
"Well done"
Friendly and efficient
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/16/2017 12:50 AM
Diane S. on 12/15/2017
"Circle is the best!"
Circle Hyundai is the best. Over all. Everyone is very polite the work they do is wonderful. I would not go any where else. I love my Hyundais they are the best cars!
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 01:32 PM
GEORGE C., service manager at Circle Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of the CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Joanna L. on 12/14/2017
"Wonderful service!"
The staff is very polite and professional and helpful
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/14/2017 03:58 PM

Linda S. on 12/14/2017
"Efficient, friendly, reliable."
very satisfied with service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/14/2017 12:33 PM

Dominic F. on 12/14/2017
"Recall Service "
Courteous and prompt service. Comfortable waiting room. Quick service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/14/2017 12:19 PM

Kenneth J. on 12/13/2017
"Terrific"
Circle is not greedy and I trust them to do only what needs to be done.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 12/13/2017 09:22 PM

Barbara C. on 12/13/2017
"Convenient to work, quick efficient service"
Fairly quick service while I waited, close to my work. Nice people!!
I waited in the room by the garage entrance. I felt the fumes were strong sitting there. I would opt to sit upstairs next time
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/13/2017 03:58 PM

Verified Customer on 12/13/2017
"Staff is super"
Friendly, helpful and efficient staff. Highly recommend getting your car serviced here.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 12/13/2017 11:07 AM

Joseph S. on 12/13/2017
"Great place"
I take my car to Circle Hyundai for all my car service. They always do a great job and the service department gets an A++ from me.
Review Created: 12/13/2017 11:05 AM

Dennis S. on 12/13/2017
"Excellent"
Friendly and courteous team
'
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/13/2017 10:56 AM

Mary B. on 12/13/2017
"Service at Circle Hyundai"
Staff was courteous, competent and thorough. Vehicle was received, serviced and returned in the estimate provided. I choose Circle on the recommendation of friends and was not disappointed!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/13/2017 06:26 AM

Joan W. on 12/13/2017
"Excellent dealership"
Competent staff, friendly and courteous service....with good coffee in the waiting area!!
Review Created: 12/13/2017 05:53 AM

Christine S. on 12/12/2017
"Oil change "
Relatively quick oil change on a snowy day. Cleaned front mats too.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/09/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 02:21 PM

Verified Customer on 12/12/2017
"Circle's staff was extremely cordial"
Circle's staff made the visit a pleasant one. Questions were handled patiently, and the service representative recommended we wait in the (warmer) sales office lounge and he came to advise us when service was complete. A minor scratch had been found on my door and buffed out promptly in addition to the routine maintenance. Have definitely enjoyed the switch from my last auto brand.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/12/2017 11:43 AM

Verified Customer on 12/11/2017
"Efficiency and Consistency"
This is my second car from this dealership and I have been completely satisfied with the service I have received over the years.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 04:07 PM

Verified Customer on 12/11/2017
"Sorry, I don't do reviews."
No Comments.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 10:45 AM
GEORGE C., service manager at Circle Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Lawrence H. on 12/11/2017
"Service"
Excellent Dealership. Owners and employees are great.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S