CK
Staten Island, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Great auto dealer
Very customer oriented. They pay attention to what the customer needs and wants and respond with fair deals and efficient and superb customer service.

Sally S.
10/20/2020
Such a Feel-Good Dealership!
I needed a used car and had a tight budget. My salesman, George, really went the extra mile and found a perfect fit for my budget.
I bought a Hyundai Sonata. It's gorgeous and drives like a dream.
The whole experience was fun, friendly, and low pressure.
Every aspect of the deal went smoothly thanks to their great team.
I am a repeat customer. This is a family business and you can see that your satisfaction is as important as their success.
When buying a used car becomes a fun and satisfying experience, you know you made a great choice. I went home happy!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Jean D.
Tinton Falls, NJ
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service for my Elantra
Really like Circle Hyundai service dept. They are efficient and polite as well as patient.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Susan S.
Oceanport, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Family friendly dealership
I also wanted to mention how accommodating Circle Hyundai was during the Pandemic. They practiced safe measures to return your car during this difficult time and sent me a comprehensive list of Elantra’s they had available via email to choose from without having to go to the dealership. Well done!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

10/09/2020 Category: Service
Efficient, courteous service
Even during the Pandemic; service was taken care of effiently.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. As per your conversation with Erik we are giving you a $25.00 service credit towards any service. Please re-score Erik as this score reflects negatively against him (anything less than a five he fails). We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Asbury Park, NJ
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Love my car
The best car choice ever made!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

10/08/2020 Category: Service
service
not happy
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about the time it took during your last service visit. I assure you that is not normal nor is it accepted and I will personally look into this so this doesn't happen again. As discussed, I will like to give you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there is anything you need or like to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. Please re-score us as this score reflects negatively against the dealership (anything less than a five we fail). We look forward in taking care of all your car needs.

Oakhurst, NJ
10/07/2020 Category: Service
2 hours for an oil change ?
Not only did it take 2 hours for an oil change but no one updated me that they were busy or that there was any problems. I’m addition, no cleaning of any of the seats or bathroom while present. And the staff was walking around without masks half the time. Very disappointed

John M.
Shrewsbury, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service. Technician found a nail in my tire and fixed it...no cost. Waiting room on showroom floor very comfortable.

Michael D.

Lynda L.
Neptune, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
I Love Circle Hyundai
I write this with a bit of a heavy heart as this is most likely the last time I will visit Circle Hyundai because I am relocating to another state in two weeks. I have been a loyal customer of Circle (my daughter too) for over 20 years and have gotten to know a lot of the personnel. It feels like family when I take my car in for service. I truly am sad that I will have to deal with another "car dealer" in my new state because there is not another dealer out there that can top Circle. Love to all of you! xxoo Lynda Lee
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for the kind words & being a loyal Circle customer. We wish you the best of luck with your new life adventure. Remember you always have friends in Jersey!

Matawan, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/05/2020 Category: Service
They treat you like family.
The service is excellent. I have been going there for over two years.

Carolyn M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Oil change time
I always have my car services done at Circle! Good staff, office & mechanics!

AF
Alipio F.
Middletown, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Everyone deserves a second chance, George made the difference.
Service Manager (George Collette) is the difference at Circle Hyundai. Once the SALES TEAM sinks their teeth into you and gets the sale they want NOTHING to do with you. They will listen to you until they can find out who to pass you off to next. If your lucky, they’ll pass you off to the service manager, George Collette (as was my experience). He is the only person I dealt with, at Circle, that cared about my horrific experience and empathized for me. He personally got involved with my situation and gave me a follow up call the next week to ensure that my issue was completely resolved, to my liking. Again, he (and ONLY he) apologized for my experience and sought out an accommodation to acknowledge that I shouldn’t have had the experience I had. Even the General Manager (Blaise) didn’t give me the courtesy of a response to my email.

George is the only person on that staff that seems to understand that experience is EVERYTHING. He took the time to listen to my story and make me feel valued and appreciated. He understands that experience is what separates you from every other dealer out there selling Hyundai’s....and he should teach a few things to the “Sales” people there.

At the end of the day, I have a story to tell and I’m going to share it with everyone that will listen. If you are looking to buy a car from Circle.....buyer beware. If you are in need of maintainable/repair....George is your man. Whatever they are paying George is not enough!!!

Poor Experience...post purchase
Buying the car is pleasant, but when I had a problem after the sale no one wanted to know me. No apologies, no one willing to have a constructive conversation. Living in this area for years, I was astounded at the lack of sympathy displayed by the staff of Circle when things deviated from a "smooth" transaction. I even received a form letter from the general manager asking about my experience. When I responded, requesting to speak with him about my experience, he didn't even have the professional courtesy to return my outreach.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the issues you had with your vehicle after your purchase. I promise you that is not normal nor is it accepted. We understand your time is important and the last thing we want is for us to waste it. When issues arise our goal is rectify the issue expediently for a better customer experience. As discussed, please get an estimate on your driveway so we can resolve. Also, I would like to give you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service as a small token of our apologies. Please re-score us as this survey reflects negatively against me and my service department. If there are any questions or anything you would like to discuss further please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below.

Janice B.
Red Bank, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful service and personnel
Very satisfied with service work completed