Mary M.

Port Monmouth, NJ
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Mike is one of the best service reps at Hyundai very efficient and polite took care of my problem in no time Thanks Mike That’s why my two sons and I own Hyundai’s

Oakhurst, NJ
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful service experience
Mike Persson was terrific. I brought my car in at 7:00 AM then Mike called me when I got home so that he could personally go over the service . He explained the service that needed to be done and answered any questions my husband and I had. He was honest with us. I got a call by noon to pick up the car. When I was making payment I had a chance to meet Mike Persson who is personable and and was terrific to work with. A great experience.

Matawan, NJ
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Circle was great and quick with tremendous service and great staff. Mark was awesome and will be recommending Circle to my friends and family.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

TF
Theodore F.
Brick, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Service department
I always give credit whenever credit is due. Nice job guys.

Dwight S.
Middletown, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendliness
Nice place and friendly atmosphere!

Rodger B.
Keyport, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Title
Dud not have an appointment but was.told they could do an oil change without one. They found a small problem and fixed that. Had my car back on the same day. Can't ask for more.

Louis M.
Staten Island, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Helpful and courteous staff
Service Manager George should get a raise does an excellent job for the company 👏👍
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. Thank you so much for the kind words, I greatly appreciate it. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

LW
Leslie W.
Port Monmouth, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/20/2021 Category: Service
friendly people
no thank you
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. But, do apologize about the lack communication and the time for an appointment. I assure you that is not normal nor is it accepted. I promise you we are looking on making improvements and will get better. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Ocean Township, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Friendlyness
Everything was amazing the service writer kept me up to speed the whole time.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Dennis M.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2021 Category: Service
service
Great customer service! They keep you informed of the entire process. My service representative Mark was outstanding!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Freehold, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2021 Category: Service
My experience was great your representative was very helpful he took the time to explain to me what my car needed to have done and also advise me what I needed the next time I brought my car in for service. Everyone at the dealership was polite and helpful.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

RP
Robert P.
Middletown, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Really came through even when I didn't have an appointment
Had a battery issue. Bluelink got us roadside assistance promptly and we were able to get the car to Circle. It was on a Saturday night so on Monday I met with Mark the Service Advisor and even though I didn't have an appointment he got the car in while I waited. The service team diagnosed the problem and had me back on the road in under 2 hours.
5 Stars for the entire service department.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

AH
Alex H.
Hazlet, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2021 Category: Service
I was greeting warmly and quickly. The services people were great and took care of the questions I had.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021