Overall Rating 4.4313755/5Overall Rating 4.4313755/5Overall Rating 4.4313755/5Overall Rating 4.4313755/5rating 4.4313755
Overall Rating 2.27723/5Overall Rating 2.27723/5rating 2.27723rating 2.27723rating 2.27723
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Holmdel, NJ
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Found some things I wouldn't have noticed and had them corrected.

Jackson, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Takes too much time
It should not take over 2 hours for a simple pok change. Especially when amm appointment was scheduled.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the wait time. I know your time is important and obviously, we let you down. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will personally look into the time spent on your vehicle to see where the process is failing and take corrective action to avoid from happening again. We are constantly changing to better serve all our customers thats why your feedback is so appreciated.I see you had an open campaign that we needed to order a part to complete. As a small token of our apologies, I would like to offer you a $75.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service here at the dealership. If there are any questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me directly via phone or email both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Scott as this survey reflects against him.

Bill M.
Neptune, NJ
Great
Thanks
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

FL
Foster L.
Matawan, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
time
the oil change service took a little longer than I expected
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the wait time, we know your time is important and we are working on better processes to rectify time issues. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Port Monmouth, NJ

Aileen D.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Good Service
Helpful and friendly. Check things that I did not even think about asking.

SK
Stephen K.
Staten Island, NJ
11/12/2018 Category: Service
very clean and conveniently located.
very friendly and courteous personnel.

CG
Colleen G.
Wall Township, NJ
11/11/2018 Category: Service
My experience was gr and waiting area clean with television to pass time and free coffee and water. Complimentary car was was done

LK
Lawerence K.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Circle Hyundai Service
There is a friendly atmosphere and the people show concern about the problems you are having. The waiting areas are comfortable and the refreshments are great!

MA
Magdalena A.
Shrewsbury, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
got everything done that I needed
I went in for my regular tuneup; I also realized my Hyundai wasn't sounding quite right as of that morning. I needed a couple of things done to alleviate it. I was offered those things and given a price, and the work was done in a little over an hour. The car has been running fine since then and I am happy with it.

SV
Steven V.
Red Bank, NJ
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Never disappoints
Great service with attention to detail accompanied by great customer service that’s friendly & attentive.

AG
Art G.
Avon By The Sea, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
great customer service. Following up with Hyundai on broken frame in front.
Very thorough 14 point inspection. Reviewed all areas with me and technician and Circle is following up with Hyundai on broken front frame. Should be under warranty

YF
Yvonne F.
Leonardo, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great and prompt service Friendly and very helpful

PB
Philip B.
Long Branch, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer care
they care about servicing the car properly and keeping the client informed

WC
Walter C.
Brick, NJ
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling
Need to do a better job sticking to the schedule

FM
Frank M.
Sea Bright, NJ
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Received excellent service from Mark in customer service and George the service manager was excellent as well. I was able to get a loaner car which helped as they needed time and took great care in evaluating the issues with my vehicle to ensure they were resolved.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Englishtown, NJ
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
On my recent visit for routine service I was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Everyone was friendly and the waiting area was comfortable.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

RY
Renny Y.
Keansburg, NJ
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Scott was great!
Thank you for the excellent service Scott. He was able to help even though I was waiting for longer than expected to speak with a service adviser. Will look for him again for future service needs.

ON

Valerie R.
Staten Island, NY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service! Went in for my first oil change since I got the vehicle. The shop department staff was professional, courteous and very helpful. They are committed to providing the best service and it shows.