Overall Rating 4.466105/5Overall Rating 4.466105/5Overall Rating 4.466105/5Overall Rating 4.466105/5rating 4.466105
Overall Rating 2.28205/5Overall Rating 2.28205/5rating 2.28205rating 2.28205rating 2.28205

BG
Byron G.
Long Branch, NJ
Professionally run
Easy to schedule an appointment. Friendly, competent staff

TF
Tabetha F.
Jackson, NJ
Outstanding!!!!!
Best dealership ever! Erik was extremely knowledgeable, informative, friendly, and professional. Outstanding experience!

WY
William Y.
Hazlet, NJ
Great service,
I will do my business with this dealer forever and recommend them to all my friends.

Middletown, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service visit
Efficient service
Comfortable waiting area
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

WF
William F.
Lincroft, NJ
Professional service.
As always, knowledgeable service, done in a timely manor.

RZ
Renato Z.
Hazlet, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency and organization of service area
Service area is well organized and efficient. I was in and out in less than 1 hr from arrival time

Roy S.
Farmingdale, NJ
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Their service is great and very quick. And I love their courtesy ride to and from.

EM
Edward M.
Neptune City, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Service is done as promised and there is not as lot of upselling
Service done right and on time

Daniel D.
Oceanport, NJ
Service Recall
The staff was extremely professional and the service was completed on time.

SD
Steven D.
Matawan, NJ
Recall service
I was treated very courteously. Work was done in a timely and efficient manner.

Delores M.
Lincroft, NJ
Great Service Department
Your staff is very friendly and helpful at all times.When you call you can get an appointment right away. Your place is always very clean. Also you're out in a reasonable amount of time.Definitely would recommend your service department to family and friends. I can also say it's a nice place to buy a car.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Edward B.
Howell, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service in a pleasant atmosphere
It was easy to get a next-day appointment. The scheduled maintenance work was done promptly while I waited in the comfortable lounge enjoying the free coffee. The service advisor was knowledgeable and friendly, and the office crew was also friendly and efficient. Prices were reasonable.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy oil change
Xx
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am am sorry to hear that your license plate bulb was not working. I know your time is important and we let you down. At your earliest convenience I can replace the bulb for you at no charge. I would also like to offer you a $50.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. I will personally look into what happened with corrective action so this doesn't happen again. I pulled the multi-point inspection and the bulbs were marked in green. If there are any questions or anything you would like to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him.

PB
Paul B.
Red Bank, NJ
03/10/2019 Category: Service
close to home and good run business by the defelices. Kevin Gleason very attentive and friendly
Good visit Need to know if you have a convenient air pump outside for customer use ?

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Kept me informed along the way
Kept me informed along the way. Took longer than I expected. The car wash was a nice bonus!

JV
John V.
Belford, NJ
03/09/2019 Category: Service
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize we didn't vacuum your front mats or fill the washer fluid as promised. I assure that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I would like to offer you a complimentary complete car wash (exterior & interior) a $79.95 value. Our oil changes include a multi-point inspection which on average is about an hour wait. I want to apologize if that was not explained, we know your time is important. If there is anything you would like to discuss or if you have any questions please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him.

WW
Weiping W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice person and nice waiting area with treats
The guy I met was nice and polite. The upstairs waiting area is cozy and comfort with coffee and donuts.

AA
Alfred A.
Manasquan, NJ
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Alfred anderson
Everything was handled professionally to my satisfaction
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019