Iselin, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Group of professionals that are there for You
Mark the service advisor.
And George the service manager
Are pleasant people to work with and take care of your cars needs.

04/13/2021 Category: Service
No answer from service advisor
Had issue with my 2020 santa fe limited
Was able to set radio presets when I received the vehicle
After update of navigation system
The order of my presets were gone and couldn't set them.as desired
Advisor sent.out a dealer to see what he can do which was nothing as he didn't couldn't fix my problem
Went back in to talk to the advisor
He said he'd call corporate the next day and will DEFINITELY call me back.
He NEVER did
I called left a message nobody called me back at all
Not to pleased
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about the wait time and the poor communication about your navigation system. I assure that is not normal nor is it acceptable & I will handle with corrective action. As discussed, I will have Mark call you and let you know if he heard back from Hyundai with any updates I would like to give you a $50 service credit that can be used towards any future service for customer satisfaction. Hyundai gives a chance to earn a re-score in hopes that we resolve or address your concerns. If you have any questions or anything you want to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects negatively against him please remember that anything less than a five we have failed you. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

TF
Ted F.
Brick, NJ
04/09/2021
Maintenance
Every thing was very professional and COVID-19 safe
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

TF
12000 Mile Maintenance
Professional shop covid friendly

04/09/2021 Category: Service
12000 mile maintenance
Tires were not rotated and air pressure not checked
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry thet your air pressure wasnt adjusted correctly. I assure that is not normal nor is it acceptable. I would like to give you a $50 service credit that can be used towards any future service for customer satisfaction. Hyundai gives a chance to earn a re-score in hopes that we resolve or address your concerns. If you have any questions or anything you want to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. Please re-score Erik as this survey reflects negatively against him please remember that anything less than a five we have failed you. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Robert R.
South Plainfield, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Pleasure to work with Mark Z
Mark Z is always a pleasure to work with He is helpful and tries his best.

04/09/2021 Category: Service
unhappy todate
still dissatisfied with the results they have yet to fix the problem even though it is a common problem with the car they deny rather than address it fully.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear you had a negative service experience. I assure you that we are working directly with the manufacture to resolve all your issues. I want to give you a $100.00 service credit for customer satisfaction. If you have any questions or anything you want to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. As discussed, Hyundai give us a chance to contact the customer in hopes to either rectify or discuss the customers issue. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects negatively against him please remember anything less than a five he has failed you. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

South Amboy, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
I’m very happy with all services and my dealer and I highly recommend.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Hazlet, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Always a great experience. The wait time is always accurate and I have never had any issues.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

EF
Elizabeth F.
2020 Hyundai Venue
The facilities and array of services available
I was pleased with the courtesy extended to me and feel the service provided was very acceptable.

The facilities and array of services available
I would say the service received was acceptable and but the communication and coordination of times from beginning to end could have been improved.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience and the lack of communication. I assure you this not the normal way we conduct business nor is that accepted. I want to give you a $50.00 service credit for customer satisfaction. If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. Hyundai gives us a chance to earn a re-score by rectifying or discussing the customers concern. Please re-score Erik as this survey reflects negatively against him and the dealership (anything less than a five we have failed you). We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Old Bridge, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Sales Person - ServiceDepartment
Great all around service.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

John P.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Everything was taken care of in professional way
Everyone was professional and friendly
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

RT
Ronald T.
Fair Haven, NJ
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Honesty in the details
Follow up and concern. Makes a customer feel good. I appreciate that from this dealership.

03/26/2021 Category: Service
I've always had great service in the past.This time not so.
Had a bad experience without a explanation.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your negative service experience. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We know your time is important as well as communication on status updates. For customer satisfaction, I would like to give you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If you have any questions or if there is anything you would like to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. Hyundai gives us a chance to earn a re-score from our customers. Please re-score Scott as this survey reflects negatively on him and the dealership (anything less than a five we have failed you). We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Dennis M.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2021 Category: Service
car service
Brought car in for servive. Chris made sure I was satisfied with the work done. Everything was completed to my satisfaction

VE
Valerie E.
Eatontown, NJ
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Service is exceptional. Very friendly and efficient.. Will come back again.

SP
Steven P.
Metuchen, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Great service, friendly courteous people & pleasant waiting area

AF
Anthony F.
Keansburg, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service department
The service department is the reason why I will buy my next car at circle. Chris the service advisor makes this decision easy. All their are awesome. If you do decide to go to circle. Ask for Justin to help you. Very informative and easy to talk to.

SV
Steven V.
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Years of quality service
My family has used this dealership for purchases & service for over 35 years now. Always accommodating & honest— whether your in the market for a new or used car. Or are looking for a quality car service facility, look no further!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021