WS
GOOD SERVICE
GOOD SERVICE , CONVENIENT and on
Time.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Josephine F.
Union Beach, NJ
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Never a problem scheduling an appointment. The service personnel are always pleasant and professional.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Regina C.
Red Bank, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service. Mark is always most helpful and the team at Circle Hyundai always takes care of my service needs. I have been a customer for years an will NEVER service my vehicle elsewhere. Thank you Mark!!

Regina,
Once again thank you so much for the kind words about Mark. I will definitely let him know how much you like him. You are a very SPECIAL customer and we look forward in always servicing your vehicle. If there is anything you need please contact Mark as he will be sooooooooo happy to help you. :)

Joe P.
Middletown, NJ
01/06/2021
Service department
I am an owner of a hyndai and a Chevy. I have been going to your establishment for at least nine years now. I have been dealing with Mark now for a long time. He treats me and my family with great respect. He is the reason why I go there and will be purchasing a new vehicle soon. In my opinion Mark is a valuable employee. If you need to reach me my name is Joe & Wendy Plantz my number is on record.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Angel B.
Matawan, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/08/2021 Category: Service

01/05/2021 Category: Service
The people are friendly and the service is good and fast
A good place to do business. Clean very friendly people and fast service.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. I would like to give you a $25.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there is anything you need or if you have any questions please contact me directly via email or text both are listed below. As discussed, please re-score your service advisor Scott as this survey reflects negatively on him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Middletown, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Quick,friendly and great service!
Great!

01/05/2021 Category: Service
Quick, considerate and friendly.
Quick, considerate and friendly.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience and promise we will do better with our amenities :). I would to give you a $25.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. Please rescore Mark as the survy reflects negatively against him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Jennifer F.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Overall A Good Car Dealership
Been coming there for two years now, they’ve been very helpful, professional, it’s easy to make an appointment for service, it’s honestly very painless to do anything here. I’ll be back.

Lakewood, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2021 Category: Service
The Best Dealership in Monmouth County.
Have been going to Circle Hyundai for over15 years and have always been more than satisfied with the personnel and the service to my vehicle. I tell everyone that this is the place to go. I live in Ocean County but still come to Monmouth County for this excellent customer service.

Cliffwood, NJ

Port Monmouth, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
The people are professional, competent and the maintenance department doesn’t talk you into any maintenace that is not needed.

SL
Steve L.
Old Bridge, NJ
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Modern and well maintained
Can improve waiting area and service time

MF

Kevin M.
Colts Neck, NJ
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Circle Hyundia
Always Prompt and Courteous and never try to sell you things you don't need.