Overall Rating 4.503817/5Overall Rating 4.503817/5Overall Rating 4.503817/5Overall Rating 4.503817/5rating 4.503817
Overall Rating 2.29771/5Overall Rating 2.29771/5rating 2.29771rating 2.29771rating 2.29771

Red Bank, NJ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Scary place
Scared each time I've come here. Feel you have done me wrong more than once. Want the free oil changes, so I get them. Great business technique.

SD
Suzie D.
Howell, NJ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast and thorough.
Smiles all around.

Suzie D.

Michael B.
Ocean Township, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Service was great / comfortable/
It was my 2nd visit
it was only a oil and filter change and can not complain about anything it was free and quick
Service was great / comfortable waiting area / convenient area fast food places close by / so far so good đź‘Ť
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Toms River, NJ

Steven P.
Holmdel, NJ
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Super fast service. Everyone was extremely friendly and efficient. I had my kids with me and went to sit in the waiting area when an employee pointed me to a separate waiting area in the dealership section of the building that was suited for kids. There were toys, couches, and a TV for them to watch their cartoons. He then went into his office and brought back coloring books and crayons. When it was identified we needed a warranty repair, they immediately scheduled our follow up appointment on a date when there would be a loaner car available. Even the cashier thought enough to offer my kids donuts. Everyone we met went out of their way to accommodate us and I couldn’t be happier.

T
T.
Long Branch, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Professional workers....and polite....thank you for your service...
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

AR
Anita R.
Holmdel, NJ
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Cheery and helpful staff
Chris was a very positive customer serrvice guy. He even wanted to know if there was anything else he could do for me.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

friendly and professional
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Neptune, NJ
06/14/2019 Category: Service
The person who helped me was great
The technician was great.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
I didn't have much choice
Closest dealer to my home.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry you had issues with your car. As per your conversation with Tom please re-score him as this survey reflects against him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thank you for being part of the Circle family.

Monmouth Beach, NJ
Reliable and courteous
Team of professionals all the way down the line!

Kevin B.
Circle Hyundai
Got me in and out in an hour.

Eatontown, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Circle Hyundai has a no pressure service department. They do the work you request and make recommendations with no hassle. they are quick and extremely courteous.

LP
Lisa P.
Howell, NJ
Great!!
Great experience and service

Linda M.
Belmar, NJ
A positive experience
Everyone is always so kind and pleasant. Always feels like they want to help. i was so grateful that one of the workers fixed my camera so it was more clear. I feel badly that I did not get his name-can't believe it was blurry for 2 years. really appreciate the whole experience. Thanks so much.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Joel S.
Eatontown, NJ
2006 Hyundai Azera

06/12/2019 Category: Service
very professional and they know there stuff
Very impressed with the discovery of my problem with my '06 Azera. Thought all was lost
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry about lack of communication. As per your discussion with Joe we would like to give you a $50.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. Please re-score Joe as this survey reflects against him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future.

Chris and George C., get a five star
I have rescored my review because I don't want Chris to bear the brunt of my original review. Chris did his best as far as he could but one thing I would suggest that if a customer is asking for a courtesy car that he bring it to the service managers attention if he is being told by others that there is a backup of two weeks for courtesy cars, which is what I heard as I was sitting at the desk requesting one. It is not his fault that the people responsible for coordinating the cars do not follow through, but management needs to have better procedures in place to track this. I appreciate George making the effort to reach out.

Won't get me twice.
I am a long standing Hyundai customer. I have owned Hyundai's for the past 14 years. My children all have Hyundai's and I have used Circle for years, but last time my lease expired I used a dealership in Toms River. They were able to get me in the car that Circle said there was no way I could get given the terms I wanted. I was forced to bring my car into Circle because that was the closest dealership when it wouldn't start. Never again., I will pay the extra mileage charge to bring it to Toms River.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience with us. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Loaner cars are available on request and I will personally look into our staff to see what went wrong. If there is any questions or if ever need help please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. As a small token of my apologies I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. Please re-score Chris as this survey reflects against him.

Andrea S.
THE SERVICE
EXCELLENT

Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. Hopefully, we can play a round of golf one day. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

John F.
Lincroft, NJ
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast, courteous & on time as promised