RQ
Red Bank, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2020 Category: Service
on time service
Everything was good and timely, however, even though it is not very important, I had a coupon for a free car wash and was supposed to get a voucher for it, but did not get it.

BZ
Beth Z.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is great!
They make you feel like they care
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

TD
Thomas D.
Hazlet, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
The employees
Always. Satisfied service great. Have purchased about 8 cars there.

David S.
Parlin, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and helpful

KC

Ocean Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Warranty Service
Needed my tire replaced that is covered under my tire protection warranty. They needed to order a new tire so it took one extra day to get my car back.
overall a good experience. I feel like they were looking for something to charge me for when they recommended certain services, but I think every dealership does that.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. The services we suggested were due by mileage & we included a picture of the cabin filter showing it was dirty. I apologize if the services were not explained to you. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

IQ
Irene Q.
Colonia, NJ
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer service and short wait time
Always great customer service this is my second lead through you and I will continue to work with your dealership thank you
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

EA
Ellen A.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Customer Service is excellent
Listens to you and works to resolve any problems. Courteous and customer service is # one!

Made the “problem” worse
See comments
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service visit. As discussed, I will take care of your brake noise & hood latch issue. I appreciate you explaining the situation. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against us. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. If there are any questions please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below.

DK
Denise K.
Union Beach, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Services
Service was great but the waiting time when you have a scheduled appointment was a little long.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your wait time. We will continue to make changes to help us with wait times. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Josephine F.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Red Bank, NJ
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Dealership
Sales people are great and the location for easy service.

Diane H.
Keansburg, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Hip Hip Hooray for Hyundai
Excellent experience from beginning to end. Quality service...friendly/knowledgable staff...limited wait time.

Freehold, NJ
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Enjoy having my car serviced there, because of the e
I find the Service Dept at Circle very personable and dependable .

Eatontown, NJ
Repeat customer
We've now bought 3 vehicles from Circle Hyundai and have all the service done there as well. Great customer relations and quality work at a reasonable price. We will continue to go back there.

Lisa S.
Eatontown, NJ
2007 Hyundai Accent
Reliable and friendly
Car suddenly malfunctioned and fixed by the morning after it was towed. Mechanic addressed complex issue and service advisor kept me informed via phone the whole time. Circle even got me an Uber (in midst of pandemic) so I could get car.