Overall Rating 4.41053/5Overall Rating 4.41053/5Overall Rating 4.41053/5Overall Rating 4.41053/5rating 4.41053
Overall Rating 2.29474/5Overall Rating 2.29474/5rating 2.29474rating 2.29474rating 2.29474

GS
Grace S.
Belmar, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service always
I have always had excellent service here for 20+ years.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Enjoy drop and go service, excellent for 9-5 workers
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and affordable
Fast, convenient, and affordable
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018
  • Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Rumson, NJ
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff!

Matawan, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I have been using Circle for at least 12 years abd I have never had a problem before

Princeton, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
As always, excellent service from drop off to check in service performance and chech out.

Robert H.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Great experience
went in for a part replacement Was out in less than an hour

Georgec@circleauto.com
732 704 9130Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Ocean Township, NJ
People treat you well
They stand by their work and are very courteous

Hazlet, NJ
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast, reliable and friendly service
Professional

Jill C.
Belmar, NJ
09/14/2018
Charged for unnecessary repairs
My air conditioning was no longer working. Took it to my local family run lube business, Grease Monkey. After testing the system, they determined it was the compressor, said there was no leak and it wouldnt accept refrigerant. This took a half an hour. Recommended taking to a mechanic since compressors are out of their realm. No charge for the diagnosis, by the way! Car when to Hyundai. They test, determine a leak (?) discharge my system and add more. I should mention, that my ac was working intermittently. The charge was in the $120 range. Drove car home, ac was fine. An hour later, the ac was back to being broken. Come to realize it wasn’t because it was repaired, it was because it worked intermittently at this point. Take car back, now it’s diagnosed as a “leak and the heat exchange”. $300 range, will take two days- have to order the part. Two days later, get a call, part put in but guess what? It’s the compressor, they say! Another 3 days to get the part and repair. Car came in on a Monday- will not be done until Friday. My question is what took so long to discover the compressor when lube mechanics discovered it immediately? Why am I being charged for two services that I KNOW my car didn’t need? My husband spoke with George and George had a very interesting explanation- they diagnose little by little because a big charge sends customers running out the door! Whaaaat??? In the end, George did nothing for us. He offered a whopping $100 off the service. After knowing they would have my car longer, no loaner car was offered at all- there seems to be a waitlist for loaners. Nothing was offered for the huge inconvenience their service department cost me, due to this scam, in time and money. Years ago, my husband brought his car there for a noise it was making. After several “repairs” from this service department and hundreds of dollars later, the noise was still there! He actually wound up selling it with the noise! Lesson learned. I do not give this place one star- I rate it ZERO!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your recent service experience. I know your time is important and after sitting down with you and your husband I understand why you were upset. I heard what happened on Saturday and frankly, I am embarrassed that the compressor is making noise, I assure you your AC will be working perfect. As discussed, I will take care of your brake pads w/ rotors and I will replace your cabin filter to show good faith on our part. I would like to keep you as a customer and take care of all your car needs in the future. If you have any questions or if you need anything please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us on the survey.

Joanna L.
good service
service was good, reminded by service person that brakes could use fixing, that was done at my request.

CG
Charles G.
Circle Hyundai Continues To Deliver Top Service
It's always a relaxing pleasure to have service done at Circle Hyundai.. professional staff makes the process easy.

Steve B.
Marlboro, NJ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The people make circle hyuandai
Circle Hyundai does a fantastic job.everyone very professional and we trust them.
Although I currently own 4 Hyundai’s I have issue with Hyundai corp

Diane G.
Englishtown, NJ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Circle runs circles around the competition
Always fast, efficient, courteous, honest and (mostly) reasonable.

MF

MK
Maryanne K.
Lincroft, NJ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The location and the friendly way in which I am treated by everyone.
Great job!

Regina C.
Red Bank, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Always Excellent Service
The service provided by Circle Hyundai is outstanding!

HM
Haley M.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Service Advisor
Jimmy K. and the Service team is awesome!!