Overall Rating 4.5033128/5Overall Rating 4.5033128/5Overall Rating 4.5033128/5Overall Rating 4.5033128/5rating 4.5033128
Overall Rating 2.2582815/5Overall Rating 2.2582815/5rating 2.2582815rating 2.2582815rating 2.2582815

KO
Kevin O.
Wall Township, NJ
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Was hoping my psi levels would be checked for the rotation. Had to fill them up myself days later.

Joseph A.
Dunnellon, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
5 star rating
My rating speaks volumes.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

FB
F B.
Dunellen, NJ
11/15/2019
Great service.
Everyone in the place treat you like a human being with respect.

Rachel M.
Middletown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is the One
I am extremely satisfied with my new Hyundai Tucson and my recent visit to my dealer, Circle Hyundai, re a software update was very streamlined, on time and with a full explanation of the service.

AW
Ambers W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Very good service very fast and on time
Chris Did a good job explaining what was wrong with my car and gave me great service

Dawn B.
Red Bank, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner
I have been a customer of Circle for many years. Most experiences have been excellent but I have been critical a few times when I thought the service was sub par. My most recent service was excellent. They performed the needed service in the time that was indicated when I arrived. The person I dealt with was pilot, professional, efficient and communicated clearly what would be done. Thank you!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Donna G.
Red Bank, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Exceptional service
Circle Hyundai’s staff is very friendly and efficient. No waiting around when it’s your appointment time , which is great. They call if they notice anything else that needs to be done and ask if you want it done and give you the price and explanation.

GR
Gary R.
Ocean Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
The service and communication was exceptional. Work was completed quickly. Highly recommend having service work done there.

TW
Timothy W.
Neptune, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
Fast professional service as usual

VL
Vicente L.
Howell, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Regular oil change on Hyundai Elantra
In addition to the oil change the service department installed a software upgrade to the computer of my Elantra, which I think is an added value to the service you provide.

FK

VD
Virgina D.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and respect for my time.
Efficient, excellent and professional service.

MF
Michael F.
Tinton Falls, NJ
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Consistent and High valued service provider.

Toms River, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service

Suman S.
10/31/2019
Good to know they care for their customers
I was recently contacted regarding my troubles and promised to get everything fixed. Hopefully they do. But nevertheless it feels good to do business with someone who cares about their customers.

Thank you!

Mary G.
Eatontown, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast as usual
I have always received fast courteous service at Circle. Even if you don't have an appointment they always accommodate you.

LW
Leslie W.
Port Monmouth, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/30/2019 Category: Service
leslie wagner
service was great. have a rattle in dash but dealer did not hear it because they did not take car for a ride. will take car back and demand that they car for a ride with me in it.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience & we will definitely go for a ride with you. I have all the confidence we will address and fix your rattle noise.  We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Suman S.
Eatontown, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
If you are buying used vehicle, you are better off somewhere else
I bought a used vehicle from the dealership , i agree the miles were high(100k) but still, i would have hoped for a more reliable vehicle. Its been less than a year and i have already spent 3k+ on this vehicle. I might as well have taken it from some another dealership for much cheaper price and then put in extra 3k.

Moving on to the service.
Pros:
Get the service done in a timely manner, provided they have the stuff.
Friendly staff.

Cons:
You are always charged something other than the quoted value.
Quality of service provided needs to improve. I still face the same problems which i did earlier.
Communications suck.! You need to keep calling them to get the updates instead of them providing you with one.

All in all, i do not recommend it. Maybe if you are buying a new vehicle you can. Otherwise stay away
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience w/ lack of communication. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As discussed, I have you scheduled for an appointment 11/4 with a loaner and I will address and fix all your concerns. For your troubles I will provide you with a $200 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as anything less than a 5 star rating we fail.

Tinton Falls, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Plus Plus Service
I drove into the service bay for my first scheduled appointment and right away I was greeted by a team of Hyundai service personnel who quickly checked me in. After being directed to the service office I spoke to Erik Geraghty who welcomed me and made sure that any concerns about the car were discussed and noted (no issues). When the car was ready Erik came out to the waiting area to explain / confirm what service had been performed and advised that my car was waiting right up front. Erik was very pleasant and informative. All in all a very pleasant experience.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019